Batman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soops220
Who is better at prep. Thanos or Batman. Just these two. The argument is not who would win with prep, but who is better at prepping to achieve their goals. Pick just one, Batman or Thanos

quanchi112
my vote is for thanos.

Soops220
Originally posted by quanchi112
my vote is for thanos.

we know cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
batman. He's always prepped and doesn't prep to lose. Thanos preps and then loses.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
batman. He's always prepped and doesn't prep to lose. Thanos preps and then loses.

thats mostly due to the tier of heros/villians they face

Thanos IMO

Wally West
He only loses because he wants too.

With prep Thanos has become god 3 times, its hard to argue against him.

Soops220
Originally posted by Wally West

But Thanos powers without prep are godlike, Batman however is just a man in a batsuit without prep.

quanchi112
batman. He's always prepped and doesn't prep to lose. Thanos preps and then loses. batman loses with prep. just becuz batman outprepped ds on his own planet. thats not that big of a deal. the only difference here is batman always has to use prep. when both of these characters use prep thanos is much better.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soops220
But Thanos powers without prep are godlike, Batman however is just a man in a batsuit without prep.

Which is why batman is prep God.

nvrbeenwthagirl

The last time Thanos was "God" Wasn't his plan or his prep.

Soops220
The last time Thanos was "God" Wasn't his plan or his prep.

good point

Wally West
Then what does Thanos have to achieve to be beyond Batman in relative terms, what more can he do with his powers and intellect, he basically become the TOAA, he can't do more than that. And flipping the argument around, what has Batman done in relative terms that compares to what Thanos has? The thing with Darkseid was just calling Darkseid's bluff, with the aid of a mother box, and anytime he goes up against Supes its with kryptonite, I don't see how things like that put him beyond Thanos because hes just a man.

quanchi112
Then what does Thanos have to achieve to be beyond Batman in relative terms, what more can he do with his powers and intellect, he basically become the TOAA, he can't do more than that. And flipping the argument around, what has Batman done in relative terms that compares to what Thanos has? The thing with Darkseid was just calling Darkseid's bluff, with the aid of a mother box, and anytime he goes up against Supes its with kryptonite, I don't see how things like that put him beyond Thanos because hes just a man. thumb up

batman just doesnt compare.

quanchi112
The last time Thanos was "God" Wasn't his plan or his prep. batman fails against superman when trying to put him down sometimes. thanos did know the heart was there in theory. he stumbled upon it and become mr supreme. thanos knew it existed in theory. he didnt just find it but knew it existed before it was there.

Soops220
Then what does Thanos have to achieve to be beyond Batman in relative terms, what more can he do with his powers and intellect, he basically become the TOAA, he can't do more than that. And flipping the argument around, what has Batman done in relative terms that compares to what Thanos has? The thing with Darkseid was just calling Darkseid's bluff, with the aid of a mother box, and anytime he goes up against Supes its with kryptonite, I don't see how things like that put him beyond Thanos because hes just a man.

Its what he does everyday thats impressive. When he goes into a fight with the JLA, his adversaries have more strength, more speed, more agility, more endurance, and sometimes more intelligence. But Batman usually comes out on top because he is prepared and knows the others weaknesses

nvrbeenwthagirl
batman can take down every superhuman on the faceof planet earth should he wish. Omac files anyone? Nuff said. This from just a man.

quanchi112
Its what he does everyday thats impressive. When he goes into a fight with the JLA, his adversaries have more strength, more speed, more agility, more endurance, and sometimes more intelligence. But Batman usually comes out on top because he is prepared and knows the others weaknesses yes and him being involved with the jla proves my points. he has major back up. thanos isnt a memeber of any team. he usually works on his own. batman needs a badass team to compete with the big boys. otherwise u just have batman matching wits with the joker.

Wally West
Its what he does everyday thats impressive. When he goes into a fight with the JLA, his adversaries have more strength, more speed, more agility, more endurance, and sometimes more intelligence. But Batman usually comes out on top because he is prepared and knows the others weaknesses
But Thanos has gone up against people like Odin, Tyrant, Walker, Magnus, Galactus, Grandmaster, Omega, that dwarf him in power, just as Batman goes up against people more powerful than him. And Thanos usually wins his battles because of his intelligence, like he once said:

"But fortunately Thanos' most dangerous weapon is his mind. It is entirely in the planning. All battles are won or lost before ever the first blow is struck. Execution is mere formality"

quanchi112
batman can take down every superhuman on the faceof planet earth should he wish. Omac files anyone? Nuff said. This from just a man. so what if hes just a man. he isnt beating superman. its funny but for batman to stand a chance he needs one sided prep. thanos has beaten impressive beings at their own games when both sides had prep. he beat him mentally to not using his powers for the win. thanos is just way above bruce wayne.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But Thanos has gone up against people like Odin, Tyrant, Walker, Magnus, Galactus, Grandmaster, Omega, that dwarf him in power, just as Batman goes up against people more powerful than him. And Thanos usually wins his battles because of his intelligence, like he once said:

"But fortunately Thanos' most dangerous weapon is his mind. It is entirely in the planning. All battles are won or lost before ever the first blow is struck. Execution is mere formality"

And the same can't be said of batman? And batman doesn't have the luxury of being a mutant eternal already incredibly durable then gifted with more power from An abstract being Death and Thanos powering himself up with stolen artifacts. wheny ou look at it this way, batman is the prep God. Thanos has had a lil too much help along the way.

Wally West
And the same can't be said of batman? Isn't that exactly what I was saying? He said Batman wins this prep comparison because he goes up against beings more powerful than he is, and I pointed out that Thanos does the same.

starking
We'll when you look at these two character's, you have to understand that they operate on much different levels. Thanos is a super powered tyrant, with an assload of powerful tech. Batman is a human being, who has to work with what he's got.

Batman, a none super powered character, can and has prepped for Superman and Superman level beings. One of Thanos's biggest accomplishments, where strategizing plans against the Elders of the universe and defeating them with both his power and his mind.

Here's where they differ greatly, Thanos has powers and a ton of resources, at his disposal. Batman is powerless and has decent(yet very primitive compared to Thanos's tech)tech. It's not about which character has the most accomplishments, but how they operate on the scale they work on.

Thanos is on a MUCH bigger scale than Batman, thus logically he should do alot more than a street leveler. But does this really make him a better prepper? What if we gave Bats Thanos's power and resources, and there would be no telling how he would fair against others.

For what Batman has to work with, he does a pretty damn good job. Not that I'm saying he's a better prepper than Thanos, I just felt like pointing this out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Isn't that exactly what I was saying? He said Batman wins this prep comparison because he goes up against beings more powerful than he is, and I pointed out that Thanos does the same.
I edited and gave reason why batman is superior to thanos with prep.

Wally West
Originally posted by starking
Thanos is on a MUCH bigger scale than Batman, thus logically he should do alot more than a street leveler. But does this really make him a better prepper? What if we gave Bats Thanos's power and resources, and there would be no telling how he would fair against others.
But Thanos wasn't given his tech and resources, he created all his own tech and assembled all his own resources, just like Batman has. And yes Thanos has powers, but its not like we're comparing them accomplishing the same things only Batman has the handicap of not having powers, its all relative, Thanos has beaten Elders of the Universe and people like that, so yeah he has 'powers' at his disposal but hes used them to their fullest as Batman has used his abilities to their fullest.

quanchi112
We'll when you look at these two character's, you have to understand that they operate on much different levels. Thanos is a super powered tyrant, with an assload of powerful tech. Batman is a human being, who has to work with what he's got.

Batman, a none super powered character, can and has prepped for Superman and Superman level beings. One of Thanos's biggest accomplishments, where strategizing plans against the Elders of the universe and defeating them with both his power and his mind.

Here's where they differ greatly, Thanos has powers and a ton of resources, at his disposal. Batman is powerless and has decent(yet very primitive compared to Thanos's tech)tech. It's not about which character has the most accomplishments, but how they operate on the scale they work on.

For what Batman has to work with, he does a pretty damn good job. Not that I'm saying he's a better prepper than Thanos, I just felt like pointing this out. thanos rarely loses with prep if ever. batman loses all the time and needs bailed out by his superfriends.

thanos with his resources takes over the universe. while batman would be hard pressed to defeat superman. there is a big difference. i see where people wanna give batman the pity vote cuz he has no powers. but thanos succedds where batman has failed. who is more successful with prep and better. the answer undoubtebly is thanos.

quanchi112
But Thanos wasn't given his tech and resources, he created all his own tech and assembled all his own resources, just like Batman has. And yes Thanos has powers, but its not like we're comparing them accomplishing the same things only Batman has the handicap of not having powers, its all relative, Thanos has beaten Elders of the Universe and people like that, so yeah he has 'powers' at his disposal but hes used them to their fullest as Batman has used his abilities to their fullest. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
But Thanos wasn't given his tech and resources, he created all his own tech and assembled all his own resources, just like Batman has. And yes Thanos has powers, but its not like we're comparing them accomplishing the same things only Batman has the handicap of not having powers, its all releative, Thanos has beaten Elders of the Universe and people like that, so yeah he has 'powers' at his disposal but hes used them to their fullest as Batman has used his abilities to their fullest.

Let's look at the facts. Thanos doesn't need prep to stand up to odin or tyrant. eternals are already nearly impossible to kill. On that fact alone, he could stand there and take many licks before he's put down. He's also been upgraded by the abstract being death, and by himself.

Batman not only has to think of a way to beat a superior opponent, but escape with his life uninjured should he not make it. As in case in Superman batman where he had to let the alien take over him so he could live. Knowing that he would be turned back.

Batman has to think far more unilaterally than thanos becuz he has to worry about his safety and life.

We see what happens when thanos turns his back. he's unprepared and get's one shotted thru the chest.

quanchi112
Let's look at the facts. Thanos doesn't need prep to stand up to odin or tyrant. eternals are already nearly impossible to kill. On that fact alone, he could stand there and take many licks before he's put down. He's also been upgraded by the abstract being death, and by himself.

Batman not only has to think of a way to beat a superior opponent, but escape with his life uninjured should he not make it. As in case in Superman batman where he had to let the alien take over him so he could live. Knowing that he would be turned back.

Batman has to think far more unilaterally than thanos becuz he has to worry about his safety and life.

We see what happens when thanos turns his back. he's unprepared and get's one shotted thru the chest. ur logic fails. it fails bad. he was oneshotted or should i say cheapshotted by drax. writer gave drax power to do that. it goes against drax history. but it stands and counts.

batman does have to use caution more often than thanos becuz hes a wek human but he has backup in the jla. how many times has he been saved by superman alone. countless times. batman needs backup while thanos doesnt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur logic fails. it fails bad. he was oneshotted or should i say cheapshotted by drax. writer gave drax power to do that. it goes against drax history. but it stands and counts.

batman does have to use caution more often than thanos becuz hes a wek human but he has backup in the jla. how many times has he been saved by superman alone. countless times. batman needs backup while thanos doesnt.

I'm sorry did you say something?

Wally West
We see what happens when thanos turns his back. he's unprepared and get's one shotted thru the chest. roll eyes (sarcastic) You know as well as I do thats a silly argument to bring up, Drax had the very powers needed to kill Thanos, his powers negated Thanos' own and he caught him while he was distracted, its completely irrelivant. If the Spectre created a being with the sole purpose of killing Batman (like Kronos created Drax) and it had the powers to negate Batman's tech or whatever I doubt you'd be using it in an argument.

And Thanos is not on the same level as Odin or Tyrant, or the Maker or Galactus, he can be beaten/KOd/killed by all of them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
roll eyes (sarcastic) You know as well as I do thats a silly argument to bring up, Drax had the very powers needed to kill Thanos, his powers negated Thanos' own and he caught him while he was distracted, its completely irrelivant. If the Spectre created a being with the sole purpose of killing Batman (like Kronos created Drax) and it had the powers to negate Batman's tech or whatever I doubt you'd be using it in an argument.

And Thanos is not on the same level as Odin or Tyrant, or the Maker or Galactus, he can be killed by all of them.

How can any of them kill thanos when Death is superior to all of them and Her enchantment>>>thier power? Even galactus could not kill the elders becuz of Death's enchantment.

Anyway, Thanos was unprepared. he knew what drax was created for all those years ago. And he let his guard slip. Nuff said.

starking
But Thanos wasn't given his tech and resources, he created all his own tech and assembled all his own resources, just like Batman has. And yes Thanos has powers, but its not like we're comparing them accomplishing the same things only Batman has the handicap of not having powers, its all relative, Thanos has beaten Elders of the Universe and people like that, so yeah he has 'powers' at his disposal but hes used them to their fullest as Batman has used his abilities to their fullest. I know about all of that, I was just pointing out the scale they work on. wink

Wally West
How can any of them kill thanos when Death is superior to all of them and Her enchantment>>>thier power? Even galactus could not kill the elders becuz of Death's enchantment.

Anyway, Thanos was unprepared. he knew what drax was created for all those years ago. And he let his guard slip. Nuff said. I don't understand your logic, Thanos doesn't have

a) All of Death's power, he isn't comparable to her in the slightest

b) He didn't have a curse that left him immortal in any of his encounters with Odin/Tyrant/Maker/Galactus, he was mortal on all those occasions, so there was no 'enchantment' loophole or anything

Your argument about Drax is still ridiculous, Thanos was trying to save the universe and Drax attacked him from behind with the very powers needed to kill him, its a completely worthless point when comparing Batman and Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't understand your logic, Thanos doesn't have

a) All of Death's power, he isn't comparable to her in the slightest

b) He didn't have a curse that left him immortal in any of his encounters with Odin/Tyrant/Maker/Galactus, he was mortal on all those occasions, so there was no 'enchantment' loophole or anything

Your argument about Drax is still ridiculous, Thanos was trying to save the universe and Drax attacked him from behind with the very powers needed to kill him, its a completely worthless point when comparing Batman and Thanos. Not really. Thanos doesnt' give a damn about the universe. It was all a game to him. even his death was an "interesting developement'. he got caught off his guard trying to save the universe. Some prep.

Wally West
Not really. Thanos doesnt' give a damn about the universe. It was all a game to him. even his death was an "interesting developement'. he got caught off his guard trying to save the universe. Some prep. I still fail to see the point in bringing it up, he was caught off guard by the one being in all the universe that had the powers to kill him, do you think Batman has never been caught off guard? Has Batman never been beaten with a sneak attack from behind? I just don't understand what point you are trying to make by bringing up Drax when comparing Batman and Thanos.

And Thanos does give a damn about the Universe which is why he was trying to free Galactus, he wouldn't destroy the Universe of his Mistress Death.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I still fail to see the point in bringing it up, he was caught off guard by the one being in all the universe that had the powers to kill him, do you think Batman has never been caught off guard? Has Batman never been beaten with a sneak attack from behind? I just don't understand what point you are trying to make by bringing up Drax when comparing Batman and Thanos.

And Thanos does give a damn about the Universe which is why he was trying to free Galactus, he wouldn't destroy the Universe of his Mistress Death.
Then you missed it. I pointed out that Thanos doesn't worry about his own durability and safety when planning. Batman has to worry about that, an escape route, danger and all. Thanos while saving the universe didnt' prep for the one thing he knew could kill him? WTF. for God's sake your trying to save the universe, you should be ready, knowing drax is out there.

Soljer
Then you missed it. I pointed out that Thanos doesn't worry about his own durability and safety when planning. Batman has to worry about that, an escape route, danger and all. Thanos while saving the universe didnt' prep for the one thing he knew could kill him? WTF. for God's sake your trying to save the universe, you should be ready, knowing drax is out there.

One could argue, simply, that Thanos didn't care.

He YEARNED for Death for quite some time, and, as you pointed out, found his death not frightening, not worrisome, but interesting.

He doesn't have the anti-death hang-ups that humans have. He really just didn't give a damn.

Or, at least, it seemed to me that he didn't give a damn...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
One could argue, simply, that Thanos didn't care.

He YEARNED for Death for quite some time, and, as you pointed out, found his death not frightening, not worrisome, but interesting.

He doesn't have the anti-death hang-ups that humans have. He really just didn't give a damn.

Or, at least, it seemed to me that he didn't give a damn...

And yet at the time, as it was pointed out, he was trying to save the universe. So which is it?

Soljer
And yet at the time, as it was pointed out, he was trying to save the universe. So which is it?

What do you mean?

Thanos can be trying to save the universe, but not care at all about his OWN death....

Wally West
Then you missed it. I pointed out that Thanos doesn't worry about his own durability and safety when planning. Batman has to worry about that, an escape route, danger and all. Thanos while saving the universe didnt' prep for the one thing he knew could kill him? WTF. for God's sake your trying to save the universe, you should be ready, knowing drax is out there. Thanos did put a shield up when Drax attacked him, so he obviously was concerned with his safety, but saving the universe at that moment was the priority clearly as he told Drax they could settle it after he had freed Galactus.

But the Drax point still doesn't hold up, this version of Drax has powers no other incarnation has ever had, there was no way Thanos could prep for him and know this Drax had powers that negated his force fields, and his Eternal and other powers. The green aura Drax had was never seen before or after his encounter with Thanos, so there was no way Thanos could have possibly known about it or preped for it, this Drax was his one weakness, his kryptonite and silver bullet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
What do you mean?

Thanos can be trying to save the universe, but not care at all about his OWN death.... But If he cares about his plans. He had prepped to release galactus with his own energy. obviously he hadn't planned or prepped for dying.

quanchi112
But If he cares about his plans. He had prepped to release galactus with his own energy. obviously he hadn't planned or prepped for dying. u dont even make any sense.

quanchi112

Anyway, Thanos was unprepared. he knew what drax was created for all those years ago. And he let his guard slip. Nuff said. this is the worst argument i have heard yet by far. so ur saying he should have prepped for a cheapshot. by defifnition it is a cheapshot. he knew he was there. this was the only logical way for drax to kill thanos. neeting him head on drax would have gotten beat just like always. drax recently changed. he wasnt always like this anyways. this argument fails.

quanchi112
Then you missed it. I pointed out that Thanos doesn't worry about his own durability and safety when planning. Batman has to worry about that, an escape route, danger and all. Thanos while saving the universe didnt' prep for the one thing he knew could kill him? WTF. for God's sake your trying to save the universe, you should be ready, knowing drax is out there. how many times has batman been saved by his jla teammates. he needs a team to look after him and help him. he cant hang with the big dogs by himself for the most part. batman needs prep and a badass team. thanos doesnt need anyone. another reason he is leagues above batman.

quanchi112
Thanos did put a shield up when Drax attacked him, so he obviously was concerned with his safety, but saving the universe at that moment was the priority clearly as he told Drax they could settle it after he had freed Galactus.

But the Drax point still doesn't hold up, this version of Drax has powers no other incarnation has ever had, there was no way Thanos could prep for him and know this Drax had powers that negated his force fields, and his Eternal and other powers. The green aura Drax had was never seen before or after his encounter with Thanos, so there was no way Thanos could have possibly known about it or preped for it, this Drax was his one weakness, his kryptonite and silver bullet. thumb up

there was no way to prep for this. damn writer changing everything. hey it does prove the only two ways to kill thanos are by a ghost and a cheapshot. if u meet thanos straight up and are alive u aint killing thanos. wink

quanchi112
Not really. Thanos doesnt' give a damn about the universe. It was all a game to him. even his death was an "interesting developement'. he got caught off his guard trying to save the universe. Some prep. thanos does care about the universe why do u think he was freeing galactus. he isnt going to help annihilus kill everyone else in the universe including him. i mean come on nver try and think about ur illogical arguments sometimes.

whirlwind

you are an idiot. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by whirlwind
you are an idiot. wink cosigned. batman has lost so many times and needed to be bailed out by his jla pals. it s hilarious for him to say he doesnt lose. how many times has superman beat a prepped batman. laughing

whirlwind
everybody has the right to their agree with their opinion and while I agree thanos is better at prep I shoud not have called nvrbeenwithagirl an idiot. Please accept my sincere apologies.

quanchi112
everybody has the right to their agree with their opinion and while I agree thanos is better at prep I shoud not have called nvrbeenwithagirl an idiot. Please accept my sincere apologies. did u cast ur vote on this poll? if not cast it.

whirlwind
yes. I just voted for thanos my friend. so far the score in 5-2 thanos

quanchi112
yes. I just voted for thanos my friend. so far the score in 5-2 thanos ok. good. i feel bayman is good at prep here but he just doesnt stack up to thanos.

tkitna
I havent read Annihilation in awhile, but wasnt Thanos kind of counting on Drax to realize that he was saving the universe or did Drax know what he was doing? I cant remember off the top of my head and i'll need to read it again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
I havent read Annihilation in awhile, but wasnt Thanos kind of counting on Drax to realize that he was saving the universe or did Drax know what he was doing? I cant remember off the top of my head and i'll need to read it again. drax just barged in and killed him. moondragon tried to explain to him but drax just kinda of said this is what he was made for. off the top of my head he killed him becuz this is what he was created for. basically it was his primary function.

thanos just asked moondragon to give him some time to free galactus and was telling drax to wait and they will settle up afterwards. drax cheapshotted him anyways. to me its the only way the writer could justify this new drax killing thanos. it was from behind.

Ouallada
Originally posted by tkitna
I havent read Annihilation in awhile, but wasnt Thanos kind of counting on Drax to realize that he was saving the universe or did Drax know what he was doing? I cant remember off the top of my head and i'll need to read it again.

He baited Drax, although we have no idea why he did so.

What is for sure is that using that as an example of failed prep is pretty silly. It was more a case of allocating priorities, with the added fact that Thanos seemed pretty nonchalant about his death for someone who allegedly failed to prep to prevent it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
He baited Drax, although we have no idea why he did so.

What is for sure is that using that as an example of failed prep is pretty silly. It was more a case of allocating priorities, with the added fact that Thanos seemed pretty nonchalant about his death for someone who allegedly failed to prep to prevent it. thanos didnt expect to die but wasnt afraid of death. it was just a cheapshot while thanos was busy trying to free galactus. smile

Ouallada
Hard to say for sure when dealing with someone who has always been obsessed with death. Even his name links him to death. He almost certainly baited Drax, although whether he wanted to die or was just going with the flow is something no one can answer. What going with the flow? Death obviously wanted Thanos to learn something. He did not know what it was. He could have prepped for everything imaginable but I daresay the outcome was inevitable, in that his destination was fixed, but his journey was not. His saving the universe and his acceptance of death in light of the greater good were probably what death desired of him, and he understood that, thereby going with the logical and intuitive flow of events.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
Hard to say for sure when dealing with someone who has always been obsessed with death. Even his name links him to death. He almost certainly baited Drax, although whether he wanted to die or was just going with the flow is something no one can answer. What going with the flow? Death obviously wanted Thanos to learn something. He did not know what it was. He could have prepped for everything imaginable but I daresay the outcome was inevitable, in that his destination was fixed, but his journey was not. His saving the universe and his acceptance of death in light of the greater good were probably what death desired of him, and he understood that, thereby going with the logical and intuitive flow of events. well no one can say for sure what all thismeans. unless its explained on panel sometime we will know , other wise we all will have our different views. im glad to hear yours. wink

Demogorge
Thanos

Soops220
Thanos is winning right now 9-5. You think there would be more than 5 batman fans on this forum.

quanchi112
Thanos is winning right now 9-5. You think there would be more than 5 batman fans on this forum. maybe some of the batman fans voted for thanos.

kevdude
Gotta give it to Thanos, Batman is smart but not as smart as the Titan

Soops220
Originally posted by kevdude
Gotta give it to Thanos, Batman is smart but not as smart as the Titan

So is Einstein, but it doesn't make him better at prep.

quanchi112
Gotta give it to Thanos, Batman is smart but not as smart as the Titan thanos is just superior to batman. bats is good but thanos is the best.

kevdude
thanos is just superior to batman. bats is good but thanos is the best.

Well Thanos is good but I wouldn't say he's the BEST!

Soops220

thumb up

quanchi112

whos better? im all ears.

Soops220
thanos is just inferior to batman. bats is good but thanos sucks

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up look at the votes soops. thanos wins this in a landslide.

wink

Soops220
whos better? im all ears.

Superman, Superboy prime, Darkseid, Thor, Silver Surfer, Wonder Woman, Galuctus, Hulk, Wolverine, Spiderman, batman, green lantern(all of them), magneto, Dr. Doom, the joker, ironman, all of the xmen(including jubillee and marrow, ghost rider, daredevil, lobo, captain marvel, captain america, karate kid, squirrel girl, and some others.

quanchi112
Superman, Superboy prime, Darkseid, Thor, Silver Surfer, Wonder Woman, Galuctus, Hulk, Wolverine, Spiderman, batman, green lantern(all of them), magneto, Dr. Doom, the joker, ironman, all of the xmen(including jubillee and marrow, ghost rider, daredevil, lobo, captain marvel, captain america, karate kid, squirrel girl, and some others. laughing

You think they are better at prep than thanos?

Soops220
laughing

You think they are better at prep than thanos?

I'm trying to get into the Darkseid fanclub by saying the stupidest shit i can think of. Its the only way they will think i'm one of them. You think its working?

quanchi112
I'm trying to get into the Darkseid fanclub by saying the stupidest shit i can think of. Its the only way they will think i'm one of them. You think its working? laughing laughing out loud

starking
I'm trying to get into the Darkseid fanclub by saying the stupidest shit i can think of. Its the only way they will think i'm one of them. You think its working? Nah, that's not how it works. If it was, then we would've let you in, along time ago. whistle

Soops220
Nah, that's not how it works. If it was, then we would've let you in, along time ago. whistle

Well well, look who shows up. so you're the reason he's "neverbeenwith agirl.
You're just a grunt for the DS fanclub anyways. I want to speak to your superior.

starking
Well well, look who shows up. so you're the reason he's "neverbeenwith agirl.
You're just a grunt for the DS fanclub anyways. I want to speak to your superior. Actually, I wouldn't call it a fanclub, but a gathering for those who aren't mentally handicapped. And I don't have a superior, unless you count my good judgement. wink

Then again I could be speaking to a sock...

Soops220
Actually, I wouldn't call it a fanclub, but a gathering for those who aren't mentally handicapped. And I don't have a superior, unless you count my good judgement. wink

Then again I could be speaking to a sock...

Did i get called a sock? Is that good or bad?

janus77
sadly, I think Thanos is a couple of orders above even Batman, in terms of prep.

vast alien mind, able to grasp more on a cosmic scale and thus able to formulate far more complex and devastating strategies.

give Batman Cosmic Awareness (to the extent of say, the Silver Surfer) and it could be a stalemate, prep-wise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
sadly, I think Thanos is a couple of orders above even Batman, in terms of prep.

vast alien mind, able to grasp more on a cosmic scale and thus able to formulate far more complex and devastating strategies.

give Batman Cosmic Awareness (to the extent of say, the Silver Surfer) and it could be a stalemate, prep-wise. batman would need something to be able to hang with thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.