Thanos vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soops220
Thanos vs Darkseid. Both have an hour prep. No powerups. How would this fight go.

I know this has been posted before but i can't seem to find the thread.

celestialdemon
Been posted and debated lots of times before.

Wally West
If you can't find this fight then you obviously haven't searched very hard stick out tongue

quanchi112
thanos wins this matchup. old ds would have given him a better time. thanos really would stomp ds anymore. ds has becomes supermans toy.

Soops220
Originally posted by Wally West
If you can't find this fight then you obviously haven't searched very hard stick out tongue

I have found different versions, but not one on one, no powerups, no gimmicks. plus i posted the poll to see what the popular opinion is.

starking
CLOSED!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soops220
I have found different versions, but not one on one, no powerups, no gimmicks. plus i posted the poll to see what the popular opinion is. im sure the popular opnion will be in thanos favor. hes just soo much better than ds.

Soops220
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos wins this matchup. old ds would have given him a better time. thanos really would stomp ds anymore. ds has becomes supermans toy.

but the question is how does he win.

quanchi112
but the question is how does he win. he wins with a physical thrashing. ds would try to use his omegas but they would fail as they have been written in recent times. supes heat vision worked and ww's bracelts have deflected it. its lost its luster over the years. that is only chance ds has. when that doesnt work he taps out becuz thanos would beat him into submission.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he wins with a physical thrashing. ds would try to use his omegas but they would fail as they have been written in recent times. supes heat vision worked and ww's bracelts have deflected it. its lost its luster over the years. that is only chance ds has. when that doesnt work he taps out becuz thanos would beat him into submission.

The last times we see DS, he uses a wave of his hand to pwn a top tier Orion and Firestorm. he uses Reality altering to create actual universes. Do you read DC much? the last time he hit Superman, He knocked him out with one punch. Not even thanos is strong enough to do that. So where are you getting your info from? WW aegis bracelets are superior to Thanos bio shields. you really wanna compare her Shields to what thanos could throw up to deflect the Omega affect. The last time DS used the Omega affect , he killed Doomsday with it. Something no other energy caster in comics was able to do. not even the radiant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The last times we see DS, he uses a wave of his hand to pwn a top tier Orion and Firestorm. he uses Reality altering to create actual universes. Do you read DC much? the last time he hit Superman, He knocked him out with one punch. Not even thanos is strong enough to do that. So where are you getting your info from? WW aegis bracelets are superior to Thanos bio shields. you really wanna compare her Shields to what thanos could throw up to deflect the Omega affect. The last time DS used the Omega affect , he killed Doomsday with it. Something no other energy caster in comics was able to do. not even the radiant. ds cheapshotted him. how many times do u ahve to be told this. ds needs to cheapshot supes anymore. another bad showing for ds. laughing

orion and firestorm just looked bad, ds isnt handwaving anyone lik ethanos down. thanos is more than ds. thanos challenges odin and wasnt even put down. ds cant last more than four panels against doomsday. his durability is nothing to thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ds cheapshotted him. how many times do u ahve to be told this. ds needs to cheapshot supes anymore. another bad showing for ds. laughing

orion and firestorm just looked bad, ds isnt handwaving anyone lik ethanos down. thanos is more than ds. thanos challenges odin and wasnt even put down. ds cant last more than four panels against doomsday. his durability is nothing to thanos.

HP Doomsday Killed a guardian. guardians are each 100= green Lanterns.

DS Killed DS and lived from a brutal beating of a powered up Doomsday.

DS one shotted Superman and knocked him out. DD has NEVER been able to do that.

so much for you theory. I guess mine is to complicated for you to actually grasp and look at the facts. how old are you? maybe I need to break it down to 5th grade lvl.

quanchi112

so much for you theory. I guess mine is to complicated for you to actually grasp and look at the facts. how old are you? maybe I need to break it down to 5th grade lvl. here we come with the insults. at least u are arguing comics again. ds was rescued by superman and a motherbox. he was going to die if supes didnt intervene. fact.

ds cheapshotted superman after superman had saved him. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
here we come with the insults. at least u are arguing comics again. ds was rescued by superman and a motherbox. he was going to die if supes didnt intervene. fact.

ds cheapshotted superman after superman had saved him. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

And who powers the MB? DS also one shotted the cyborg Superman. Something Superman could NEVER do. Try again.

braz
Wasnt bone claw Wolverine able to hurt Thanos? shifty

Or..

even a knife? big grin laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by braz

Or..

even a knife? big grin laughing

And gamora and a black hole

quanchi112
And who powers the MB? DS also one shotted the cyborg Superman. Something Superman could NEVER do. Try again. well ds has never put down doomsday one on one. superman has stalemated and beaten him before. ds didnt even want to fight him becuz he was scared. ds waled away from him once and into a portal. what a coward.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And gamora and a black hole

and grass made him slip and squirrel girl pwned him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by braz

Or..

even a knife? big grin laughing did u eevr read the comic where steps injured darkseid. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
well ds has never put down doomsday one on one. superman has stalemated and beaten him before. ds didnt even want to fight him becuz he was scared. ds waled away from him once and into a portal. what a coward.

Actually DS put doosmday in the ground. dont' your remember that? Is your memerory fuzzy? DD was much more powerful in HP than in the DOS. Please dont' forget that. Superman with a MB couldn't even stand up to DD. Where DS pwned DD, however briefly. One on ONe.

quanchi112
Actually DS put doosmday in the ground. dont' your remember that? Is your memerory fuzzy? DD was much more powerful in HP than in the DOS. Please dont' forget that. Superman with a MB couldn't even stand up to DD. Where DS pwned DD, however briefly. One on ONe. in that story darkseid called doomsday unbeabale, superman went on with waverider to beat him in that story, ds doesnt believe in himself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
in that story darkseid called doomsday unbeabale, superman went on with waverider to beat him in that story, ds doesnt believe in himself.

UM, neither Superman nor Waverider Beat Doomsday. Sorry bud. It was Entropy. And even DD came back from that later on. Did we read the same story?

Soops220

so much for you theory. I guess mine is to complicated for you to actually grasp and look at the facts. how old are you? maybe I need to break it down to 5th grade lvl.

Why do you make up stories? DS doesn't one shot Superman. You have been shown several times exactly what happens. Superman frees DS(your welcome), DS punches Supes while they are talking. Supes goes into the source wall. NEVER EVER is he "knocked out". This forum is for people who can READ and INTERPRET what happens in a comic book, if i wanted to read what happens in DS fanboy's warped little minds i would go to www.jackassforums.com

starking
Why do you make up stories? DS doesn't one shot Superman. You have been shown several times exactly what happens. Superman frees DS(your welcome), DS punches Supes while they are talking. Supes goes into the source wall. NEVER EVER is he "knocked out". This forum is for people who can READ and INTERPRET what happens in a comic book, if i wanted to read what happens in DS fanboy's warped little minds i would go to www.jackassforums.com Stfu liar! Heres what happens to your precious Superman.

Originally posted by starking
Where's your god now...

http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=week351995supermanv210419ot0.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pe7eb0edfcf5e89329143d06d0d273a41/f9e2aa3c.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p7954b6f052025cf483b7f5380a52af23/f9e3bbff.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pe9b729fb570017483c247a5f58818e30/fa648780.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/peac923ba310743344173d8f47f4f65f5/fa64877a.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pbed186594f7d659c85888e562d13810e/fa648771.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p9f2c637fb52508a014e7675931eac85a/fbc4e69f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p43f271405bb78d83ae047fd1cf65a746/fbdd46ca.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid106/pe0fb5c86846dadf5ae802dc927a747fa/f9707780.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p0b61009840e364c381c4570f49b851cb/f9e393e8.jpg

Soops220
Stfu liar! Heres what happens to your precious Superman.

try to keep up, we are talking about when DS punches Superman into the source wall.

starking
try to keep up, we are talking about when DS punches Superman into the source wall. Who cares, Ds has humbled Superman enough times, to make an argument over it IRRELEVENT! Superman isn't on Ds's level, nuff said!

nvrbeenwthagirl
try to keep up, we are talking about when DS punches Superman into the source wall. superman was unconcious on the source wall. DS was not. SO yeah, DS does one shot supers. Nice try tho.

quanchi112
UM, neither Superman nor Waverider Beat Doomsday. Sorry bud. It was Entropy. And even DD came back from that later on. Did we read the same story? how did he get there. did he take a wrong turn.
laughing

nope superman and waverider took him there. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Who cares, Ds has humbled Superman enough times, to make an argument over it IRRELEVENT! Superman isn't on Ds's level, nuff said! nowadays he is. and in the future also. in the future we know an unformed superman puts down the crappy ds of the future. ds gets weaker as time goes along. hes so sad. ds needs to cheapshot supes nowadays. funny thing is supes saved his ass. that makes two times i know of.

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Stfu liar! Heres what happens to your precious Superman. more of ur ancient scans. sorry but supes beats his ass nowadays. he loses when he is cheapshotted though. ds needs to cheapshot him nowadays.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
superman was unconcious on the source wall. DS was not. SO yeah, DS does one shot supers. Nice try tho. ds can beat superman with one cheapshot. he has to make sure superman isnt ready though. wink

starking

Tyrant

starking
Originally posted by Tyrant
The thumbs are in the wrong position.
Do it over. Uhh..I don't know what to say. laughing

quanchi112

quanchi112
Uhh..I don't know what to say. laughing ds loses this. he cant hang with thanos. he cant hang with doomsday he gets frequently beat by superman nowadays. oh how the might have fallen. thanos for the win. stick out tongue

Tyrant
he gets frequently beat by superman nowadays. Since when did frequently get its meaning changed to twice?

starking
this is why u are a weak debator. u only make points every other post. most of the time ur insulting thorugh pics or words. dont respond unless ur going to contribute to the debate at hand. Fukking copy cat, it's funny how you take one of my claims, twist it up and use it as your own. YOUR the weak debator, an exaggerater and a hypocrite. Seriously, debating with you is like trying to get to New York, by running in circles. How is it possible?

starking
ds loses this. he cant hang with thanos. he cant hang with doomsday he gets frequently beat by superman nowadays. oh how the might have fallen. thanos for the win. stick out tongue My point proven..

quanchi112
Fukking copy cat, it's funny how you take one of my claims, twist it up and use it as your own. YOUR the weak debator, an exaggerater and a hypocrite. Seriously, debating with you is like trying to get to New York, by running in circles. How is it possible? its true though with u. u dont even make points. i at least stay on topic while ur to busy swearing and posting ur favorite non related pictures.
laughing

quanchi112
My point proven.. at least make a case for darkseid. u make it to easy for me.

stick out tongue

Superherovandal
how many of these same bloody threads do we need on the forum. Its gets really annoying. seriously this has been discussed a hundred times and it gets noone anywhere.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
how many of these same bloody threads do we need on the forum. Its gets really annoying. seriously this has been discussed a hundred times and it gets noone anywhere. i believe the person who started it is new. if it doesnt catch on it will die off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.