Your Favourite Hero vs Hero fights!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
Ok what are your favourite hero vs hero fights, this isn't specific fights mind you this is a what characters do you love to see fight each other, even if their fights are filled with CIS and PIS and you sometimes disagree with the outcomes...

Personaly one of my favourites has always been

Spider-man vs Daredevil I don't know why but I always think their fights are really cool

Hulk vs the Thing I just love the 2 basic breaks going at it and even though Thing really has no chance he never gives up.

Wolverine vs Hulk, I don't know why really, I just think their fights are fantastic.

Jack Harkness
You mean how bad Logan gets beat. Yeah thats always good. cool

Endless Mike
Superman vs. Captain Marvel is usually good

Smurf's Martian
Wolverine and Hulk

llagrok
When Sue and Jessica had a pillow fight!

Wait, that hasn't happened......yet shifty

Martian_mind
MM Vs Triumph i enjoyed.

Bb Vs thor

Thor Vs Gladiator

B.A
Mmmm.

Black Bolt Vs Hulk are always good. Well until recently.

Laminator_X
Thor vs Hulk. I'm thinking specifically of the time when Hulk dared Thor to fight him w/o Mjolnir and they just brawled. Hulk hit Thor with a train. Not just one car, he whipped an entire freight train on to Thor.

The caption box for that splash-page said something like, "We're not even going to try to put a sound effect on this one."

endrict
Batman vs Superman
Wolverine vs Hulk

NiņoAraņa
Cable V. Deadpool

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Thor vs Hulk. I'm thinking specifically of the time when Hulk dared Thor to fight him w/o Mjolnir and they just brawled. Hulk hit Thor with a train. Not just one car, he whipped an entire freight train on to Thor.

The caption box for that splash-page said something like, "We're not even going to try to put a sound effect on this one." i have that issue smile

tis an awesome fight.

emporerpants
anything where martian manhunter gets owned. so much to choose from...

Bransolute
Originally posted by emporerpants
anything where martian manhunter gets owned. so much to choose from... Indeed...

*points to sig-like object*

Mindship
Silver Surfer vs Thor. Unlike many of the fight match-ups, this one seems to occur with the least frequency, probably because it is (or should be) such a hard call.

The classic Hulk vs Thing fights were great, back when these two were Marvel's top bricks.

willRules
Batman vs Superman in Hush
Pretty much all of Civil War especially Iron-man vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.