Raphael & Kilik vs Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
An unholy alliance is formed to defeat Nightmare and the Soul Edge. Both Kilik and Raphael have their personal motives. One of them is fighting to seal and destroy evil. The other is guided by greed and a thirst for power. They encounter the man once known as Siegfried in Onimusha's feudal Japan.

Kilik has the Kali-Yuga and the fragment of Dvpara-Yuga to purify himself and avoid reawakening something terrible within.

Raphael has the Flambert.

Nightmare has the Soul Edge.

Soul Calibur 2 variants of every character.

http://www.creativeuncut.com/media/sc2-raphael.jpg&http://img7.exs.cx/img7/2545/Kilik1.jpg
vs
http://ada69.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1124838577.jpg

Transcending history and the world a tale of souls and swords eternally retold.

Sado22
Nightmare. big sword and he weilds it with great skill (guts wannabe!).

~Sado

Violent2Dope
NM with a complete SE would definately win. Kilik needed 2 people to help hm fight NM with incomplete SE, and Raphael lost to NM with incomplete SE, but PIS saved his life.

Guilty Gear
Nightmare.

BlaxicanHydra
Raphael wins easily. He is the most fixed, annoying character I have ever seen.. in any game ever.

Guilty Gear
Gameplay wise Raphael is a beast. He's basically Soul Calibur's equivalent to Ken Masters. In an actual match though he would get killed by Nightmare, even with Kilik's help though it wouldn't be a curbstomp.

BlaxicanHydra
T'was a joke. And yes I think he's the most noob/newb friendly character in that game. He's my favorite character, but not too fight as. He used to be. Seung Minas'a my favorite to fight with, though. Her kicks are... kick ass.

Guilty Gear
Seung Mina's body is kickass.

BlaxicanHydra
Oh godZ yes. Soul Caliber has the best women of any video game, imo.

On a sidenote, literally annihilating Sailor Moon as Violent Ken and the Hulk is quite entertaining.

Guilty Gear
Could you play as the Juggernaut?

BlaxicanHydra
Yes. I've been habing trouble looking for him btu I've seen videos with the Juggernaut.

Guilty Gear
f_OVGZsAjSkRofl @ the random background shit & him saying "I'm the juggernaut b!tch!" as he was being KO'd.

BlaxicanHydra
crylaugh

Is that all he says? "I'm the juuuugggerrnauuuutt biiiittcchh..."

Guilty Gear
He says but I'm the juuggerrnaaaut biiiiiiitch after losing

He also says other funny things like "Get that shit outta my face b*tch" and "Oh nooo" and "hwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Superboy Prime
So the 2 of them have no chance of taking Nightmare down? Damn. I tought they were capable of beating him but what do you know.

Guilty Gear
They have a chance. The Kali-Yuga is a spiritual weapon specifically designed to combat Soul Edge and considering Nightmare's Soul Edge isn't at full power, Kilik alone has a shot at taking him down, though his chances would be extremely low. With Raphael fighting on his side the chances for the team would come to 25-30%, IMO.

Superboy Prime
Exactly my thoughts. V2D is saying PIS saved Raphael's life...I say his will to survive saved his life. It's not like Nightmare tripped and impaled himself on Soul Edge, or like someone else jumped in the way to fight Nightmare. It was Raphael's act of desperation that saved his life. IMO it's not PIS. It's basically the same deal with Ryu and his dark hadou awakening when losing to Sagat in SF1.

About Kilik I think he is very tough, and he does have experience fighting Nightmare.

But ala I'll let the Soul Calibur pros handle it.

IMO it would be tough with the edge being given to Nightmare.

Violent2Dope
So Prime...I take it you don't know how his fight with Raphael went, right? NM dominated him, and was about to kill him, but PIS saved him in the form of Sigfried's mind fighting NM's, which left NM in a frozen position, making it simple work for Raphael to jab his sword in SE. It was PIS.

Superboy Prime
No I don't. I read on wiki(ROFL) that Raphael lost and was on the ground defeated. Then before Nightmare landed the killing blow Raph stabbed the eye in Soul Edge.

Now if Siegfried's mind was fighitng Nightmare then yah.

Sado22
no Supes, Dope is right. NM was just standing there since Seigfried was fighting a mental war. Dope really knows his stuff when it comes to SC.

oh and Guts>>>>>>>>>Seigfried mad

~The Poking Sado-sama

Guilty Gear
Yes, I've read multiple times that Siegfriend was fighting a mental battle between himself and Nightmare.

With Kilik fighting on Raphael's side, though, they may win, but their chances are still very low.
Originally posted by Sado22
Guts>>>>>>>>>Seigfried madrofl

brainchild81
I think they can pull it off

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by brainchild81
I think they can pull it off 131

Rascaduanok

Superboy Prime
Like...you can't believe it because it sucks too much or because it's uber?

Rascaduanok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.