Wolverine vs Ghostrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tooa/presence
Wolverine vs Ghostrider with penance stare ?/10
Wolverine vs Ghostrider no penance stare ?/10

norrinradd43
Howlett cant take GR

jinzin
GR tried to penance stare Logan already... In a fight the it all depends on if Logan can get a hit in or not...

If he does it stops at a stalemate, If GR uses his range and keeps him from arms length there's nothing Wolverine can do.

But Wolverine's already been able to stalemate GR twice, and even got the better of Vengeance, so it's not unthinkable he could do it again.

guy222
Originally posted by tooa/presence
Wolverine vs Ghostrider with penance stare ?/10
Wolverine vs Ghostrider no penance stare ?/10

Blaze FTW

Smurf's Martian
Adamantium can cut through anything. Wolverine is greater than god. smile

long pig
Funny how GR can take damage from herald level people but is deathly allergic to adamantium. He's all like "Ahhh! It touched me, I must force myself into unconsciousness!"

Seriously.

No....seriously.

Trolt
Wolverine has cosmic-grade adamantium.

quanchi112
wolverine dies here.

guy222
blaze

psycho gundam
full power gr keeps logan's body a blaze to prevent any regen.

Kazenji
Originally posted by long pig
Funny how GR can take damage from herald level people but is deathly allergic to adamantium. He's all like "Ahhh! It touched me, I must force myself into unconsciousness!"

Seriously.

No....seriously.

Deathly allergic to adamantium erm

how the hell will adamantium claws hurt ghost rider when Guns can't do shit to him?

::TNA_TITAN::
GR

zeel
Originally posted by Smurf's Martian
Adamantium can cut through anything. Wolverine is greater than god. smile

have never understood why a earthly metal adamantium is greater them alien metal and not breakable by gods.

skywalker833
I have a comic where wolverine beats GR. I will have to say wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.