Okay So Last Night............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
So I'm at work last night and this guy comes over and asks me for directions. SO I'm helping him out and then this women comes over and says "wh.......what the **** are you doing?" and he's tells her he's getting directions and she says "why does it have to be her?" and he said I saw her first. Then she said "You always she her first don't you huh?" and I'm just looking like wtf and I just print off the directions and give it to him and she turns to me and says "why is it women like you always feel the need to talk to mines?". I said "ma'am he just needed directions and I was helping." then she says "and you need to be up here laughing and flipping your hair to do so?" and I said I didn't flip my hair then the ***** reaches over the counter and flicks my hair and said "it's flipped now.". SO of course I call security and tell them to remove her. This chick was so ****ing drunk that she tried to spit at me but, it just came out like drool and went all down her shirt. Then she started crying and looking at me and her man and saying" Look what you made me do" I'm just staring like wtf still then his ass turns to me and tells me she's only like that cuz she's caught him cheating a few and its alright.

lol

Wild-Cherry
Scary fear

I'll kick her ass for you wink stick out tongue

InnerRise
Originally posted by LethalFemme
So I'm at work last night and this guy comes over and asks me for directions. SO I'm helping him out and then this women comes over and says "wh.......what the **** are you doing?" and he's tells her he's getting directions and she says "why does it have to be her?" and he said I saw her first. Then she said "You always she her first don't you huh?" and I'm just looking like wtf and I just print off the directions and give it to him and she turns to me and says "why is it women like you always feel the need to talk to mines?". I said "ma'am he just needed directions and I was helping." then she says "and you need to be up here laughing and flipping your hair to do so?" and I said I didn't flip my hair then the ***** reaches over the counter and flicks my hair and said "it's flipped now.". SO of course I call security and tell them to remove her. This chick was so ****ing drunk that she tried to spit at me but, it just came out like drool and went all down her shirt. Then she started crying and looking at me and her man and saying" Look what you made me do" I'm just staring like wtf still then his ass turns to me and tells me she's only like that cuz she's caught him cheating a few and its alright.

lol Nice Job Angelina Jolie.

tongue

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Scary fear

I'll kick her ass for you wink stick out tongue

I was just laughing.laughing out loudstick out tongue

Originally posted by InnerRise
Nice Job Angelina Jolie.

tongue

Can't help it.lfmwah

Röland
If someone had touched me when I was at work I would have been over the counter and tackling them. haermm

InnerRise

LethalFemme

Röland
Originally posted by InnerRise
And out of a job. ermm

True.

RogerRamjet
poor girl...you should apologise...

dadudemon

Schecter
I'm just staring like wtf still then his ass turns to me and tells me she's only like that cuz she's caught him cheating a few and its alright.

he has a talking ass?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Schecter
he has a talking ass?

big grin

I thought that was funny too...it looked like she was in a hurry with this message..either that or she didn't feel like going back through all of that and proofreading.

I knew what she meant though...still funny.

Schecter
then his ass said "would you happen to have a breath mint? perhaps some binaka?"

Naz
hysterical

Röland
then his ass said "would you happen to have a breath mint? perhaps some binaka?"

Asssssholeamia!!!!

LethalFemme
he has a talking ass?

I meant to say "this ass"

Schecter
I meant to say "this ass"

do me

InnerRise
he has a talking ass? funny

Vathu

lol

I would've violently humiliated the woman.

When you're polite and someone's an ass to you.

It's time for the big guns.

As in.

Totally do something incredibly mean that's just under your works rules.

For me it's spit in their food.

But sometimes I love giving them the wrong food.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Vathu
I would've violently humiliated the woman.

When you're polite and someone's an ass to you.

It's time for the big guns.

As in.

Totally do something incredibly mean that's just under your works rules.

For me it's spit in their food.

But sometimes I love giving them the wrong food. Please tell me you're joking.

I hate to even think that people really do spit in people's food.

I mean......that's scary. You pull up to th window....."Umm I'm sorry but I didn't order this....."

I mean, is that all it takes to set them off and spit in your actual order once they correct it?

I've worked at a restaurant and having to redo an order can be a pain I imagine.

I just cooked the food though, so I didn't actually have to deal with that personally.

You Joker.......leftright

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Vathu
I spit once.

Because the guy kept bugging me about his order. =|

But the order wrong thing is awesome.

Röland

That's low.

Secretus
I spit once.

But the order wrong thing is awesome.

Spit from your mouth or from little Vathu?

Vathu
Originally posted by Secretus
Spit from your mouth or from little Vathu?

Depends if he order Mayo or not. no expression

JacopeX
*Bites Apple*

Pfft!!!!!!!

I spit in the face, of people who don't like to be cool!

Secretus
As a teenager I used to work at McDonald's. I think karma will be a mofo later in life for the things I did ..

Vathu
Originally posted by Secretus
As a teenager I used to work at McDonald's. I think karma will be a mofo later in life for the things I did ..

Back where I used to live, My friend caught dudes pissing in the pickle jar on break there.

Just proves spitting isn't as low as you'd think. woot

Mišt
I get what you're trying to say, but I cant visualise it without a photo. sly

Vathu
Well. The four guys were members of the high school football team.

Manager fired them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.