I saw real blood on the moon Jan. 14, 2006

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sislt777
This is for real, I did see REAL blood on the moon, the bible is being fulfilled everyday even if you don't chose to believe it, God is so merciful that He would send someone like me to help you to believe because He so loves YOU!!!!

On Jan. 10, 2006 I had read about these two volcanos going off at the same time (code red) erupting, and one was on the north pole and one was on the south pole. (It will take me a while, but I will find that info for you and post it later).
Anyway so I decided to get up the next saturday morning early and take pictures of the moon as it was setting.
So on Jan. 14, 2006 I woke up early got my digital binacular camera and opened my front window blinds to begin taking pictures of the moon.
When I decided to do this, I had no idea that there would be a full moon or that it would be a clear day.
I live in the country on a hill and my house faces west, and I can not see any houses from my front view in the winter time.

I was doing all of this because in the bible it says that there will be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars before Jesus returns!!!!!

So I am enjoying a full moon, and the man on the moon is laying down looking upwards. I can not get good pictures with my camera at dusk and dawn even so I still was taking pictures. I was looking at the moon when all of a sudden in the middle of the moon where the mouth of the man on the moon was a huge ocean of real blood started appearing it covered about a third of the moon right in the middle. I saw it splasing like an ocean would. I kept watching (yes I did take a picture but it did not come out), and all of a sudden at the bottom of this ocean of blood a river started forming, it started flowing downwards then to the left and then towards the top and about half way up it started flowing left again and all that blood just flowed behind the moon in about 60 seconds. I can tell you my jaw was hanging down and I was just in shock at what I had just seen!!!
My pastors wife was having a meeting (I go to VCC in Tulsa Ok), so I decided to go and tell her what I had just seen as I was going to her meeting that morning anyway.
I did tell her about it.
I listened to the radio that week to see if they would talk about the last days as they have a radio program.
Sure enough they did!
To the best of my memory this is what she said on the radio.
(I am sure the conversation she had with her husband was on the same day I told her about the blood on the moon!)

She was talking on the radio and she said, "You know, I said to my husband that I was not sure these were the last of the last days, no one has ever come up to me and told me that they were Jesus Christ. Then she said until last Sunday (day after I told her about the blood on the moon) a man came up to me in church and told me that he was Jesus Christ and asked me if I wanted him to be my lord and saviour, I of course said nooooooooooooo.....

People that is what she said on the radio, and if those radio tapes are still available I could get copies of them and may just do that!

So I am here as a witness that YES we are in the last of the last days.
You can go to the2007rapture.com and read someones elses perspective also. And you can go to insightsofgod.com and hear testimonies of people that have come back from the dead with a message that Jesus is come back sooner than most people think!
Is Shelby Corbitts message a true message? I believe it is.
But it is because of what the Lord showed me before I ran across her website or knew anything about her.
I do not have a thus saith the Lord that her message is from Him. I just have an inner witness and peace about it!
If I am still here after Sept. 21, I will still be looking up because maybe He delayed His return just for one more soul!

I hope you all make Jesus Christ your hiding place from Gods eternal wrath against sin!

Goddess Kali
Can you atleast post the pictures and stop trying to scare us into beleiving what you beleive ? thanks

sislt777
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Can you atleast post the pictures and stop trying to scare us into beleiving what you beleive ? thanks

There is a certian kind of fear that is a healthy fear.
This fear will alert you to danger and it will compel you to action in order to get to a place of safety.
If there is real danger and I was shown that it is very near, then how can I not warn you?

The bible is true, and if you in sincerity ask Jesus to prove it to you, then He will do so. That is how I got saved. I had to know the truth about Him and Heaven and Hell. He did reveal to me the truth, because He IS truth personified!
I will look for my pictures and try to post them. I don't know how this forum works though so be patient with me.
The pictures did not come out, I wish they had!

But God does things His own way, and He has chosen to save people by the foolishness of the preaching of the Gospel, because His foolishness is wiser than the wisdom of men!
So He did not give me a picture to show you, but He chose that some of you who read this will believe and repent.
I don't apologize for the way God choses to work. He loves all men so very much and is so patient with us and long suffering! Yes God does suffer because of sin in our lives, He suffers when He loses people who do not chose to turn to Him!

P.S. this is the second major sign I have seen in the sky, I also have seen one in 1995 when the peace treaty with Israel was signed that the anti_christ will confirm for 7 years..
You know there is a 7 year treaty, and it starts this year...
you can go to fulfilledprophecy.com to read about that.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by sislt777
There is a certian kind of fear that is a healthy fear.
This fear will alert you to danger and it will compel you to action in order to get to a place of safety.
If there is real danger and I was shown that it is very near, then how can I not warn you?

The bible is true, and if you in sincerity ask Jesus to prove it to you, then He will do so. That is how I got saved. I had to know the truth about Him and Heaven and Hell. He did reveal to me the truth, because He IS truth personified!
I will look for my pictures and try to post them. I don't know how this forum works though so be patient with me.
The pictures did not come out, I wish they had!

But God does things His own way, and He has chosen to save people by the foolishness of the preaching of the Gospel, because His foolishness is wiser than the wisdom of men!
So He did not give me a picture to show you, but He chose that some of you who read this will believe and repent.
I don't apologize for the way God choses to work. He loves all men so very much and is so patient with us and long suffering! Yes God does suffer because of sin in our lives, He suffers when He loses people who do not chose to turn to Him!

P.S. this is the second major sign I have seen in the sky, I also have seen one in 1995 when the peace treaty with Israel was signed that the anti_christ will confirm for 7 years..
You know there is a 7 year treaty, and it starts this year...
you can go to fulfilledprophecy.com to read about that.

JIA sock ?

sislt777
JIA sock ?

NO I am not posing as someone that I am not.
I am female, 49, I live in Ok and if you want to contact me my email is [email protected]

Goddess Kali
NO I am not posing as someone that I am not.
I am female, 49, I live in Ok and if you want to contact me my email is [email protected]

How do you know what a sock is ? You just joined recently.

Thanks, but If I am still interested, I will email you another day, right now im too tired.

Oh yeah, I am Buddhist, I don't beleive in the Rapture.

sislt777
How do you know what a sock is ? You just joined recently.

Thanks, but If I am still interested, I will email you another day, right now im too tired.

Oh yeah, I am Buddhist, I don't beleive in the Rapture.

It was not to hard to figure out smile. You may email me anytime, I understand you do not believe in the rapture.

Jbill311
You told us that you wanted the bible to be proven as truth for you, how did this happen?
Why should we listen to you, as no one else saw this "river of blood" on the moon. How do you know it was blood? Why has it taken you more than a year and a half to tell people about this... I could go on and on, but I just don't see you as a credible source. If you can explain why you thought that volcanoes on earth might affect the moon, I might be able to understand your motivation a little better.

Everyone, This is a GREAT site to visit if she's right, and, if not, it will probably give you a pretty good laugh! http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/

"People have been fortelling the end of the world for hundreds of years, and NONE of them has ever been right." --Lisa Simpson
"Yes, but I have what none of them ever did... a good feeling about this!" --Homer Simpson

sislt777
Originally posted by Jbill311
You told us that you wanted the bible to be proven as truth for you, how did this happen?
Why should we listen to you, as no one else saw this "river of blood" on the moon. How do you know it was blood? Why has it taken you more than a year and a half to tell people about this... I could go on and on, but I just don't see you as a credible source. If you can explain why you thought that volcanoes on earth might affect the moon, I might be able to understand your motivation a little better.

"People have been fortelling the end of the world for hundreds of years, and NONE of them has ever been right." --Lisa Simpson
"Yes, but I have what none of them ever did... a good feeling about this!" --Homer Simpson

Ok, one question at at time. (But remember, you asked me!)
I really will try to keep this as short as I can.

At the age of 18 I came to a place of desperation in my life.
I had just gotten out of a childrens institution and was living with a guy that I had met at a friends house. I had been in institutions for about 5 years because my step dad had continually molested me and I stayed in trouble to keep from having to go home.

This guy and I were selling drugs and doing them, stuff like coke and pot and speed, not the kind of speed they have now days though. He would go out of town to open these stores for a week at a time.
I was so depressed and began to feel that I did not want to live anymore if this is all life was going tobe like. I had enough emptyness and vanity and depression.
Starting at the age of 9 I had attempted suicide several times.
Once at 12 I was almost sucessful.
Now here I was again wanting out of this life at the age of 18.
I tried turning on the gas in our trailor and taking these meds that I had for depression and for helping me sleep.
It did not work so I checked myself in a psych ward for a week. They thought I was a veg because I did not do anything but look out a window for a whole week.
I decided to go back to the trailor and finish the job and do it right, however I decided that I better make sure that there was no God, so I went home and got on my face and began to tell God all my sins I ever committed. I told Him that I was doing everything I knew to do to ask for Him to make Himself real to me, because if He was not real I was going to end my life and it would not really matter because He was not real. I told Him that if He was real that He would have to show me now because later would be too late. I was on the floor a long time confessing my sins and I know I never did remember them all either!!! I asked Him to forgive me and to make Himself real to me. Then I got up off the floor and as I stood up it was like I felt this deep dark evilness leaving me thru my head and then I felt the most awsome peace desend upon me and I knew Jesus was real. I went an threw away all my durgs cigs and meds and put my boyfriends drugs in a safe place for him. When he came home I told him that I had gotten saved and that I was not sleeping with him anymore and told him where his drugs were and told him I did not know what I was going to do but I could not live with him anymore.
Anyway a long story short, I went to his moms house for a week and then we married. Thus began my journey with Jesus. And that is how I first knew He was real. He has proven Himself over and over and over to me over the years, but I will let this suffice for now.

Next question:
Why should we listen to you, as no one else saw this "river of blood" on the moon.

Boy I sure started wondering the same thing when I first saw it too!!!!
But I began emailing people telling them anyway, I emailed many news places and religious places and even the 9th circuit court of appeals!!! drudgereport was one of the ones I emailed. No one is giving my much consideration, however it is now a year and a half and I am still telling people about it. You can thank the news agencies for not listening to me and at least reporting what someone said that they saw!
No one responds too much to me when I tell them. However, what people do with what I tell them is between them and God, I only have to witness what I alone have seen.
Now let me tell you about another sign I saw in 1995 that no one else saw either. But before ALMIGHTY GOD as He is my witness I saw it!

It was 1995 and I think it was in November but I was so awe struck that I never took note to the actual date, but I told everyone at work about it, I told my pastors wife about it and my family and anyone who would listen.
Here is what I saw.
I was driving west on highway 412 going towards tulsa. It was 4:15pm and I had just gotten off of work.
It was a dark stormy cloudy day and it looked like a storm was about to break out anytime!
However there was one huge oval opening in the gray clouds and the sun was streaming out of it onto the highway in front of me and I could see the blue area in the middle of the opening. I had some christian music on and I said to myself that this was such a pretty sight on such a dreary day and that I was just going to enjoy it on the way home.
All of a sudden in the middle of the shaft of light a huge thin cross lite up like a neon light bulb and it was perfect in deminsions. It glowed for several minutes and then it faded out, then my eyes were fixed on this oval opening as I was praising God for what I had just seen. I could look at the opening and drive with my perifial vision. I never thought to pull over either. Anyway as I was looking at the oval opening, the clouds around the opening got really white and puffy and they started forming a point and the point went inside of the oval opeing and began drawing a picture of a man who was facing north with his hands raised to heaven. I saw him from his waste up. He had beautiful long wavy hair made out of clouds and he had roman like features and he had a robe on as I saw the cuffs hanging from his perfectly formed hands. He was just looking up to heaven with his arms raised upwards. This lasted for several miles and I just kept driving an praising God for what He was showing me.
I told God that I was going to take my eyes off of this just for a little bit to see if anyone else was seeing this. To my utter disappointment there was not a car, truck or human being anywhere on the highway for as far as I could see in either direction which was a miracle in itself.
So again, no one saw this but me and Jesus.
I have the fear of God, I don't go around lying to people because I do not want to be cast into the lake of fire that is going to burn forever. I am telling you the absolute truth about both signs that I have seen!!!!!

Question:
How did I know this was blood?

Well it looked like an ocean of blood it was very dark maroonish red like blood is that is exposed to air. It was not like fresh blood.
I know it was blood. It is still on the moon it did not disappear, it went behind the moon. The next time the whole world will see the moon turn completely to blood before Jesus comes back to set up His kingdom on this earth for a thousand years.
I just know it was blood, it splashed it flowed and it was dark red!!!

I hope this helps answer your questions.

sislt777
sorry I forgot to answer this question:

If you can explain why you thought that volcanoes on earth might affect the moon, I might be able to understand your motivation a little better.

Well the bible says that the earth will have birth pangs and that as time gets closer the birth pangs will become more intense and grow closer together.

I felt that the volcanos were birth pangs described in the bible. And the bible also says that there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars.
So I decided to look at the moon if perhaps there was going to be another sign.
I was not disappointed either. Although I would have been content just looking at the beautiful moon, God chose to show me a sign I guess because I believed the bible and I made myself available to see a real sign.
Gods ways are past finding out. But in eternity we will know as we are known.

God has chosen the foolish things of the world to reach the lost. I hate to say it but I do qualify!!! I am a nobody and have struggled as a Christian and made many mistakes for which I have repented and adjusted my life to line up with His word. He has been so merciful to me, I really do love Him so very much that I just want others to have this same relationship because it is so awsome to walk with Him!

Jbill311
I don't want to mock you, because of your horrible experiences you probably didn't go to school much, but I hope that you are aware that the moon does not turn in relation to the earth, that one side is perpetually faced towards us and the other away from us (the 'dark side of the moon).

As to your belief in jesus, I'm not a pshychiatrist or have any knowledge or reading in that area, but isn't it possible, that since you wanted a higher power to pull you out of your spiral, you experienced the symptoms that you wanted to have? Many Catholics believe in the power of a priest to absolve them of confessed sins, and a simmilar thing seems to have happened here. I am thrilled that you got your life on track, and I am not here to take away your belief, but you did put it into a debate forum.

As to driving with peripheral vision, I hope to all that is good in this universe that you never do it again, because everyone is someone to somebody, and if you caused a fatal accident, I don't think your faith in YOUR god could have pulled you out of that tailspin.

Jbill311
Well the bible says that the earth will have birth pangs and that as time gets closer the birth pangs will become more intense and grow closer together.

birth pangs of WHAT? Wouldn't death pangs be more accurate?

sislt777
I don't want to mock you, because of your horrible experiences you probably didn't go to school much, but I hope that you are aware that the moon does not turn in relation to the earth, that one side is perpetually faced towards us and the other away from us (the 'dark side of the moon).

As to your belief in jesus, I'm not a pshychiatrist or have any knowledge or reading in that area, but isn't it possible, that since you wanted a higher power to pull you out of your spiral, you experienced the symptoms that you wanted to have? Many Catholics believe in the power of a priest to absolve them of confessed sins, and a simmilar thing seems to have happened here. I am thrilled that you got your life on track, and I am not here to take away your belief, but you did put it into a debate forum.

As to driving with peripheral vision, I hope to all that is good in this universe that you never do it again, because everyone is someone to somebody, and if you caused a fatal accident, I don't think your faith in YOUR god cou

ld have pulled you out of that tailspin.

You may say anything to me that you feel you want to. I won't berate you for your beliefs either. God loves all people no matter what religion, but only His Son's blood can atone for their sins. He is the only High Priest that God will pay any attention to. There is no one living upon this earth that can mediate between you and Almighty God. He only listens to the one who paid the price for your redemption. Anyone can come to God thru Jesus Christ and be saved. There are many saved people in many churches because they came to God thru faith in what Jesus did for them.
Anyway, as far as school goes, I have an associates degree in Electronics Technology and I have been working as a Tech since 1991.

Oh one more thing. Have you not noticed that since that huge tsunami, that the moon now smiles at you and frowns. It use to be just a cresent moon, now it smiles and frowns and it has not been in its normal path as I have watched the moon rise and set in the winter for many years and since the tsunami. I have some pics that show the moon smiling and frowning. I don't know much about the logistics of the moon, I am just an observer of it!

sislt777

birth pangs of WHAT? Wouldn't death pangs be more accurate?

1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

I can't find the exact verse I wanted to post so I will do that tomorrow.

But the bible talks about the earth being like a woman in travail.

It will only be death for those who refuse to bow the knee to Jesus Christ, because God is a holy God and He will put an end to sin, because He lives in a holy Kingdom that He will not allow to be defiled. All the pleasures of earth are not worthy to even compare to what God has in store for those who love Him!
Men and women are in bondage to sin because we have a sin nature and we are born under sins curse, Jesus came and did something about that sin curse so that if we want, we can come to Him and be set free. Otherwise the devil will rule over us and he has no love no mercy no truth and he hates us because we are made in the image of God and he hates God but the only way he can hurt God is to hurt us and to steal our souls and cause us to die in our sins without a Saviour to save us. He will then have us for all of eternity.

God does not send anyone to hell. We send ourselves by our choice to not receive what Jesus did for us.
There is no other Saviour. Jesus is the only one who rose up out of His grave victorious over death hell and the grave!
It is not a popular message, well that is putting it mildly. Many still die today because they will not deny Jesus and follow some other pagan religion.
With other religions they ask you to kill for your religion.
With Christianity, we are asked to carry our cross and to take the message to the world of what Jesus did for them.
Many still die for faith in Jesus and many more will die.
But just know this, that those who do die will one day rule and reign with Jesus in His eternal kingdom. They have not and are not dying in vain.
They are lambs among wolves going out to convert the wolves so they too can become lambs.

The message of the cross of Jesus will always be offensive to the world until Jesus returns.

lord xyz
Speaking about the moon, why does it turn red?

leonheartmm
wanting to believe in sumthing can create miraculous expiriences. however, have you noticed that reguardless of which expirience you bring up. one thing is always a fact.

it does "not" happen to the overwhelmignly large majority of humans on this earth, believers or non believers. and sumhow, among the "many" instances youve found evidence for it, it has always been confined to YOU, and has never been the type of evidence which can be positively shown to another human being.

doesnt all this point towards your own imagination working towards those things as opposed to those things being an objective fact?

Mindship
I saw God's spitballs pummel Jupiter in 1994.

Jbill311
The moon turns red because of atmospheric pollutants, like dust particles, haze,etc. It is a bit like the effect that causes a sunrise/set's colors. The thickness in the atmosphere filters out all but that length of light.

The flying spaghetti monster has reached me with Its noodly appendage.

Boris
Those big blocks of text are hella fun!

Please post more!

leonheartmm
sorry I forgot to answer this question:

If you can explain why you thought that volcanoes on earth might affect the moon, I might be able to understand your motivation a little better.

I felt that the volcanos were birth pangs described in the bible. And the bible also says that there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars.
So I decided to look at the moon if perhaps there was going to be another sign.
I was not disappointed either. Although I would have been content just looking at the beautiful moon, God chose to show me a sign I guess because I believed the bible and I made myself available to see a real sign.
Gods ways are past finding out. But in eternity we will know as we are known.

God has chosen the foolish things of the world to reach the lost. I hate to say it but I do qualify!!! I am a nobody and have struggled as a Christian and made many mistakes for which I have repented and adjusted my life to line up with His word. He has been so merciful to me, I really do love Him so very much that I just want others to have this same relationship because it is so awsome to walk with Him!

hmm. do u remembe being in love as a teenager. i mean really truly blindly, HOPELESSLY in love. normally when you think of yourelf as hopeless and unattractive and the fealing is one way?
now think of the other person. he muct have been{assuming uve been there} a GOD for u at the time. perfect and irresistable. but now that u look back to it. didnt your fealings actually create a person that did not exist. when in reality the boy must have been flawed/not reciprocating etc. and yet you interpreted everything negetive he showed to fit your understanding of his as perfect and not to blame.

thats kind of the relationship with god people have even those who SINCERELY love him and think he is merciful. you imagine sumthing something so wonderful that you can not let it go and interpret all the things around you, negetive or positive to suite that image of him. its no more true than a teen crush but your mind can not register that. however they key here is, its nuthing REAL. you should stop wasting your time on such delusional connections and find real connections in the world which ARE reciprocating and sincere like you imagine. and not put your faith on imaginary beings for emotional back up and to feal loved/wanted/significant/purposeful.

Jim Reaper

I think you're right... You should turn over all your finances to me, since you will not be needing them anymore. PM me.

Bardock42
http://www.sandyloan.f2s.com/Moon%20Eclipse%20A.JPG

?

Rogue Jedi
I saw real blood on a used tampon before.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I saw real blood on a used tampon before.

mmmm... warm popscicles

JesusTheChrist
I am Jesus my child, the blood on the moon was a resulting me peeing on it. Rock On.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
I am Jesus my child, the blood on the moon was a resulting me peeing on it. Rock On.

urinary tract infection?

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by leonheartmm
urinary tract infection?

I'm tested positive for that sad

Melcórë
When I read "JIA sock," I thought that meant he'd been banned. sad

fini
LOL JIA getting banned wont make any difference, we know he will sock us within seconds.

And blood on the moon, or a red flash of light on the moon will occur during a FULL MOON. The light is a result of the white light passing through the BLUE atmosphere. SO the blue light is absorbed and thus only RED LIGHT reaches the moon. SO depending on your location, the moon may appear red. Also there is pollution that gives the moon a red appearance. AND AND, flashes of light will appear red on the moon in the night.

AND there is no volcano at the north and south pole. There is no land at the north pole you ignoramus. Volcanoes near to the magnetic poles may be affected at the same time,just like the string of volcanoes springing to life in Indonesia after the dec 26 quake. GO learn some science nah!!!!!

LOL and stop spamming the forum, U said this in another thread and only came here to post it again cause no one paid you any attention, YOU ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melcórë
Originally posted by fini
LOL JIA getting banned wont make any difference, we know he will sock us within seconds.

One can always hope....

debbiejo
It already happened on May 19, 1780.

http://www.finalevents.com/Event1/Sign05.asp?p=O

Goddess Kali
I have seen the entire moon red before, and it's not blood. The moon, on certain phases will look red. It's normal.

sislt777
I have seen the entire moon red before, and it's not blood. The moon, on certain phases will look red. It's normal.

Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

I understand your unbelief. Even if you don't believe me that I have seen a sign of the end times, I still care for your souls.
I pray that instead of scoffing that you would ask God to reveal to you the truth about Jesus and the last days. You don't have to believe me, I can't save you. But in order to be saved from the penalty of your sins, you HAVE to believe in Jesus and receive Him as your Lord an Saviour.

I know it is more popular to believe in make believe ufo's and spirit guides that don't condemn your sin, and such.
But only the truth can set you free.

Jesus is the truth, and He will prove it to any who truly wants to know.

sislt777

I will let you all get back to your normal debate stuff.
I just wanted to add as my final witness the following...

1-I saw real blood on the moon!!!!! God is my witness!!!!
All liars will have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone. I am not lying.

2-The world did not believe Noah either, he was only one man with a message.
They also chose to mock and not repent. But when the waters came and the door to safety was closed, they all became believers, but it was too late.

3-You are right I am nobody. But if you were listening you would hear all the other messages that His other children are getting at this time. But your not listening.

4-Now is the day of salvation, don't harden your hearts.
At least be willing to ask God for the truth with an honest and sincere heart.

5-I will see you on judgment day, because you have an appointment there, wether you want it or not, and it can not be changed. You will have to die and face God. I pray that Jesus will be the mediator for you on that day of recompense!

Yo Mom loves it
This is for real, I did see REAL blood on the moon, the bible is being fulfilled everyday even if you don't chose to believe it, God is so merciful that He would send someone like me to help you to believe because He so loves YOU!!!!

On Jan. 10, 2006 I had read about these two volcanos going off at the same time (code red) erupting, and one was on the north pole and one was on the south pole. (It will take me a while, but I will find that info for you and post it later).
Anyway so I decided to get up the next saturday morning early and take pictures of the moon as it was setting.
So on Jan. 14, 2006 I woke up early got my digital binacular camera and opened my front window blinds to begin taking pictures of the moon.
When I decided to do this, I had no idea that there would be a full moon or that it would be a clear day.
I live in the country on a hill and my house faces west, and I can not see any houses from my front view in the winter time.

I was doing all of this because in the bible it says that there will be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars before Jesus returns!!!!!

So I am enjoying a full moon, and the man on the moon is laying down looking upwards. I can not get good pictures with my camera at dusk and dawn even so I still was taking pictures. I was looking at the moon when all of a sudden in the middle of the moon where the mouth of the man on the moon was a huge ocean of real blood started appearing it covered about a third of the moon right in the middle. I saw it splasing like an ocean would. I kept watching (yes I did take a picture but it did not come out), and all of a sudden at the bottom of this ocean of blood a river started forming, it started flowing downwards then to the left and then towards the top and about half way up it started flowing left again and all that blood just flowed behind the moon in about 60 seconds. I can tell you my jaw was hanging down and I was just in shock at what I had just seen!!!
My pastors wife was having a meeting (I go to VCC in Tulsa Ok), so I decided to go and tell her what I had just seen as I was going to her meeting that morning anyway.
I did tell her about it.
I listened to the radio that week to see if they would talk about the last days as they have a radio program.
Sure enough they did!
(I am sure the conversation she had with her husband was on the same day I told her about the blood on the moon!)

She was talking on the radio and she said, "You know, I said to my husband that I was not sure these were the last of the last days, no one has ever come up to me and told me that they were Jesus Christ. Then she said until last Sunday (day after I told her about the blood on the moon) a man came up to me in church and told me that he was Jesus Christ and asked me if I wanted him to be my lord and saviour, I of course said nooooooooooooo.....

People that is what she said on the radio, and if those radio tapes are still available I could get copies of them and may just do that!

You can go to the2007rapture.com and read someones elses perspective also. And you can go to insightsofgod.com and hear testimonies of people that have come back from the dead with a message that Jesus is come back sooner than most people think!
But it is because of what the Lord showed me before I ran across her website or knew anything about her.
I do not have a thus saith the Lord that her message is from Him. I just have an inner witness and peace about it!
If I am still here after Sept. 21, I will still be looking up because maybe He delayed His return just for one more soul!

I hope you all make Jesus Christ your hiding place from Gods eternal wrath against sin!

hallelujah

laughing

sislt777
Originally posted by fini

AND there is no volcano at the north and south pole. There is no land at the north pole you ignoramus. Volcanoes near to the magnetic poles may be affected at the same time,just like the string of volcanoes springing to life in Indonesia after the dec 26 quake. GO learn some science nah!!!!!

This is what I saved of the information from last Jan. about the volcano's!!!! Just put an http and www in front of the links as I can not post links. smile

I sent this to drudgereport and they posted the story on the Alaska volcano but it was only up a few hours before they took it down. I wrote them back and told them to read Isaiah 24. Anyway it's getting interesting!!!!
DC

P.S. In November the moon one weekend was in the northwest corner of the sky the next weekend it was in the southwest corner of the sky and again the next weekend it was back in the northwest corner of the sky and normally it is in the due west of my home that faces west. It or the earth more likely is way way off course and reeling to and fro like a drunkard just as the bible said it would!!!!!!!!!!

eruption at both poles happening now?

avo.alaska.edu/
Image taken by Michelle Coombs, USGS/AVO, January 4, 2006
At 8:25 AM, January 12, 2006, AVO lowered the color code at Augustine volcano from RED to ORANGE. For complete details, please see the Augustine activity page.

The Alaska Volcano Observatory (AVO) is a joint program of the United States
Geological Survey (USGS), the Geophysical Institute of the University of Alaska
Fairbanks (UAFGI), and the State of Alaska Division of Geological and Geophysical Surveys (ADGGS).
Contact Us:
Please feel free to contact us with questions about this site, general volcano information, or to provide us with feedback on our information service. AVO Home

falkland-malvinas.com/Detalle.asp?NUM=7037

Mercosur Tuesday, 10 January

Flight to check volcanic eruption in South Sandwich Mount Belinda on Montagu Island in the South Sandwich Islands is erupting, reports the South Georgia government.
The Royal Air Force plans to fly a maritime patrol to the remote island from the Falkland Islands as soon as the weather allows to investigate the scale of the eruption. A representative of the Government of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands plans to go on the flight to see first hand the effects of the volcano, including changes to the coastline in the areas in which seabirds normally breed. From the satellite images it seems that the major colonies are unaffected as they lie on the far side of the island.

The four and a half thousand foot mountain was thought to be inactive until RAF patrols and satellite imaging four years ago showed low level activity, with ash staining the snow covered mountain top. For the past two years the volcano has been erupting more
forcefully, and a recent satellite image shows a large, fast moving lava flow, 90 meters wide, which is reported to be adding 50 acres a month to the island.

The South Sandwich Islands are made up of a volcanic arc of eleven islands in the Weddell Sea, and together with South Georgia, they form one of the British Overseas Territories. zephnet.com/?select=squib&league=composite&post_id=61159&docket
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:52:38 -0800 (PST)

Subject: "VOLCANOES AT BOTH POLES ARE ERUPTING NOW" >
surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=120678
The Surfing The Apocalypse Network

VOLCANOES AT BOTH POLES ARE ERUPTING NOW
Posted By: Kaspel
Date: Wednesday, 11 January 2006, 12:45 p.m.

Flight to check volcanic eruption in South Sandwich "Mount Belinda" on Montagu Island in the South Sandwich Islands is erupting, reports the South Georgia government.
The Royal Air Force plans to fly a maritime patrol to the remote island from the Falkland Islands as soon as the weather allows to investigate the scale of the eruption.
A representative of the Government of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands plans to go on the flight to see first hand the effects of the volcano, including changes to the coastline in the areas in which seabirds normally breed. From the satellite
images it seems that the major colonies are unaffected as they lie on the far side of the island.
The four and a half thousand foot mountain was thought to be inactive until RAF patrols and satellite imaging four years ago showed low level activity, with ash staining the snow covered mountain top. For the past two years the volcano has been erupting more forcefully, and a
recent satellite image shows a large, fast moving lava flow, 90 meters wide, which
is reported to be adding 50 acres a month to the island. The South Sandwich Islands are made up of a volcanic arc of eleven islands in the Weddell Sea, and together
with South Georgia, they form one of the British
Overseas Territories.

+++ AND AT THE OTHER END OF EARTH +++

Observatory confirms eruption of Augustine Volcano
KTVA Staff

The Alaska Volcano Observatory says Mount Augustine Volcano has erupted. Geologist Jennifer Adleman says an ash cloud has been confirmed. The observatory estimates the cloud is about 30-thousand feet high. Residents of Clam Gulch on the Kenai Peninsula told the observatory they had spotted ash in their community. Adleman says she's not sure if ash was spotted in the air or on the ground. A pair of explosions this morning shortly before five a.m. marked the onset of the eruption.
The volcano is 75 miles southwest of Homer and about 180 miles southwest of Anchorage.
The observatory says it plans flights today to gain more information on the kinds of gasses that the mountain expelled. The four-thousand-134-foot volcano last erupted in
19-86. The explosions today were preceded by increased earthquake activity last night.
That prompted the observatory to upgrade the level of concern code from yellow to orange. With the explosions, the code is now red.

sislt777
Originally posted by Jim Reaper
I think you're right... You should turn over all your finances to me, since you will not be needing them anymore. PM me.

I turned them all over to Jesus.
You will have to get them from Him. smile

Shakyamunison

sislt777
[QUOTE=I did years ago, but the evil of the church drove me away. I now have found the truth with good people. I am a Buddhist. {quote}/

Oh, I would not worry too much about the hipocrites in the churches. Jesus is going to deal with them much more harshly than the unbelievers. I have been hurt at church before to, and yes I backslid for a while until one of my son's was on his death bed at the young age of 21, he had just turned 21.

I came to his hospital room and you can believe I began repenting and praying and crying out to God for my son's soul!!! He was not saved. My son was a very strong kid and liked to get in fights at bars to show off his strength. I was always afraid I would get a call that he had killed someone or they had killed him. He was an intense kid and loyal to those he loved. But because I had to leave his step dad due to his drinking, Justin just became undone because he really really loved him. So at the age of 10 he started rebelling against me because he was angry at me for leaving him.
We got to make up a few months before he died for which I am eternally grateful to God!!

Anyway these bad influences in his life let him to meth.
He had stayed all night out with a friend on the lake shooting the stuff. He drove to walmart early the next day (Saturday) and he went into convulsions at the store and they called the hospital. they called me at work and I came to the hospital.
He had died 3 times on the way to the hospital and also at the hospital.
When I got there he was breathing really really fast and his heart was racing and he was in such a deep coma. the doctors and nurses said he would not come out of the coma.
I began crying out to God for mercy and pleading the blood of Jesus over his soul and repenting for my backsliding!
I called my old bible study leader and she came the next day just when he had come out of the coma. We got to pray the prayer of salvation with him and he squeezed our hands to let us know that he prayed it!
He was terrified, his eyes showed great terror like I have not seen before!
After the prayer, he calmed down and later that evening he lapsed back into the coma and the next day, when he had an appointment with a judge over a crime he had comitted, he was instead standing before the Eternal Judge, and he had the blood of Jesus applied to his sins and he is now in Heaven with Jesus! His earthly appointment was at 10 am and that is about when he died.

I will be with him soon!!!!!

You may want to order and read the book called:
While out of my body, I saw God, Hell and the living Dead
by Roger Mills

In it he shows just how horrible it will be for hipocrites.

Shakyamunison

I am sorry about your son, for I know how it feels to loose a loved one. I understand how you see the world; I once saw it the same way.

Shakyamunison
edit

dadudemon

I did tell her about it.
Sure enough they did!

I have had dreams that contradict and confirm many things that are widely believed by Christians. Why would I give heed to those? Simple, they were just dreams. (BTW, dreams can be substituted for "visions" in the bible and in some cases, that is exactly what they were, dreams.)

Why should Shelby Corbitt's dream be any better/worse than mine? Simple, a few men loved the idea and it brought more people into their church. More people equaled more fame and more money to collect from the congregation.

Without these entrepreneurs, as they are, this idea of the rapture would never have existed. It is what I call a fantastic idea.

This idea instills into people the need to be better people and the need to come to church so that "they will be caught up in the rapture". Coming to church, more, equates to paying your pasteur more money. Since when does preaching equate money?

Do you notice how charismatic these "preachers" are? Do you also know that the more charismatic a preacher is, the more fame and money he/she makes?

There are many reasons people make fun of Christians...I am not ashamed to be a Christian and I can take those insults...however, I do not subscribe to the idea that I have to pay a man to be a man of God. The reward should be itself.

Tangible God

I did tell her about it.
Sure enough they did!

I hope you all make Jesus Christ your hiding place from Gods eternal wrath against sin! I saw Jesus Christ once, on TV. Did you know his name used to be Cat Stevens?

sislt777
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

I am sorry about your son, for I know how it feels to loose a loved one. I understand how you see the world; I once saw it the same way.

My prayer is that you would see it that way again. God loves us and is not willing that ANY should perish! He is a God of love, and His standards are high, and only one could reach them, and when He did He made a way for anyone who wanted to be accepted by His Father!
No one else has the words of eternal life. This life is just a dress rehearsal for eternity. You were not created in vain. God has a big plan and wonderful surprises for all eternity for those who chose to accept the payment that His Son made for them.
My son is in Heaven, because of what God's only Son did for him on the cross! Totally forgiven forever!
It would have been much much worse to lose my son to an eternal hell. For now I can't see him, but soon I will spend eternity enjoying his fellowship!

sislt777
Originally posted by dadudemon
I have had dreams that contradict and confirm many things that are widely believed by Christians. Why would I give heed to those? Simple, they were just dreams. (BTW, dreams can be substituted for "visions" in the bible and in some cases, that is exactly what they were, dreams.)

Why should Shelby Corbitt's dream be any better/worse than mine?

Because God uses dreams and sometimes they are of great importance, for instance:

Gen 40:9 And the chief butler told his dream to Joseph, and said to him, In my dream, behold, a vine before me;

Gen 40:16 When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, he said unto Joseph, I also in my dream, and, behold, three white baskets on my head:

Gen 41:17 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, In my dream, behold, I stood upon the bank of the river:

Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Mat 2:13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

Mat 2:19 But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,

PITT_HAPPENS

I did tell her about it.
Sure enough they did!

I hope you all make Jesus Christ your hiding place from Gods eternal wrath against sin! laughing and I saw Jesus in my pancake laughing

How do you know it was real blood, how could you see tides with out a high powered telescope, what kind of drugs were you on wink

The Grey Fox
This is really sad, you know...

Shakyamunison
My prayer is that you would see it that way again. God loves us and is not willing that ANY should perish! He is a God of love, and His standards are high, and only one could reach them, and when He did He made a way for anyone who wanted to be accepted by His Father!
No one else has the words of eternal life. This life is just a dress rehearsal for eternity. You were not created in vain. God has a big plan and wonderful surprises for all eternity for those who chose to accept the payment that His Son made for them.
My son is in Heaven, because of what God's only Son did for him on the cross! Totally forgiven forever!
It would have been much much worse to lose my son to an eternal hell. For now I can't see him, but soon I will spend eternity enjoying his fellowship!

Was the death of your son and the blood on the moon closely related in time? In other words, were they at around the same time?

sislt777
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
laughing and I saw Jesus in my pancake laughing

How do you know it was real blood, how could you see tides with out a high powered telescope, what kind of drugs were you on wink

I have a digital binocular camera, I was looking at the moon through my camera. I can see the man on the moon very well with it. And yes I did see the blood splashing just like an ocean would splash!
I know it was real blood, and it is still on the moon and it is the same blood that will be seen right after the great tribulation and right before we come back with Jesus to rule this earth!

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

sislt777
Was the death of your son and the blood on the moon closely related in time? In other words, were they at around the same time?

The death of my son was in May of 2000.
I saw blood on the moon on Jan. 14, 2006.

Shakyamunison
The death of my son was in May of 2000.
I saw blood on the moon on Jan. 14, 2006.

What was going on in your life around Jan. 14, 2006. You don't have to answer anything personal, but just think about it. What you saw on the moon may have to do more with your life then the world.

I have a digital binocular camera, I was looking at the moon through my camera. I can see the man on the moon very well with it. And yes I did see the blood splashing just like an ocean would splash!
I know it was real blood, and it is still on the moon and it is the same blood that will be seen right after the great tribulation and right before we come back with Jesus to rule this earth!

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

There are people who study the moon everyday. Why have they not seen this blood? BTW some of them are Christians too.

sislt777
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
This is really sad, you know...

You know what is really sad, is the fact that most won't believe me and will be caught in the snare of the devil, and it will get harder and harder to believe in Jesus as the world gives itself over to evil, until the day that the cup is full, and the full wrath of God is poured out without measure.

The blood of those who hear this message and chose not to believe will not be on my hands.
I have given you the warning, and taken the insults for doing so.
I must go on to others that might hear and repent.
I hope that I will see all of you one day in Heaven.
God created it for you to enjoy.
Jesus is the way to get there, the ONLY way.

sislt777
What was going on in your life around Jan. 14, 2006. You don't have to answer anything personal, but just think about it. What you saw on the moon may have to do more with your life then the world.

There are people who study the moon everyday. Why have they not seen this blood? BTW some of them are Christians too.

I made myself available to God, and looked up in faith believing, and He showed me the sign. I am not special or important. Just a child of God saved by the blood of Jesus sacrifice for my sins. You will have to ask God the why questions as I do not know either. I just know that woe is me if I don't tell as many as will listen.

Shakyamunison
You know what is really sad, is the fact that most won't believe me and will be caught in the snare of the devil, and it will get harder and harder to believe in Jesus as the world gives itself over to evil, until the day that the cup is full, and the full wrath of God is poured out without measure.

The blood of those who hear this message and chose not to believe will not be on my hands.
Jesus is the way to get there, the ONLY way.

roll eyes (sarcastic) There is nothing to be saved from. Please put your ego aside, and realize that you are in no place to judge other people.

Shakyamunison

sislt777

A sign in the moon, is much more significant of a sign, than to be just for my life. However, it did put a fire under me from the Lord to trim my lamp and get everything out of my life that displeases Him and to spend time with Him to know His will for my life.

Why is it important that the sign be only for me? I believe it is given for all who will hear it, so that if they are not saved they will get saved, and if they are backslidden, they will repent before it is too late.

God choses to use the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.
I did not ask God for the sign, He just showed me when I made myself available.

but this is enough. the choice is yours now, to believe or not to believe and what you do with what you hear is your choice as well.

sislt777
roll eyes (sarcastic) There is nothing to be saved from. Please put your ego aside, and realize that you are in no place to judge other people.

One minute after leaving your body for good, you will understand.

Shakyamunison
A sign in the moon, is much more significant of a sign, than to be just for my life. However, it did put a fire under me from the Lord to trim my lamp and get everything out of my life that displeases Him and to spend time with Him to know His will for my life.

Why is it important that the sign be only for me? I believe it is given for all who will hear it, so that if they are not saved they will get saved, and if they are backslidden, they will repent before it is too late.

God choses to use the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.
I did not ask God for the sign, He just showed me when I made myself available.

but this is enough. the choice is yours now, to believe or not to believe and what you do with what you hear is your choice as well.

There is a difference between the world inside of your head and the real world. This is true for everyone. I am glad that this "vision" has helped you in your life, but it is just in your head. If I told you that God spoke to me and told me that he did not want people to worship him, would you believe me? I didn't think so. The world in my head does not extend further then my scull. If I were to see a "vision" of God, then it is a personal experience and not something that can be applied to you.

One minute after leaving your body for good, you will understand.

I will find myself back in the womb, like I have so many times before.

Melcórë
caught in the snare of the devil

....Another so sadly swayed to the rather apocryphal belief in an embodiement of evil, "the Satan"....

I don't want to get into it, but "Satan" (capitalized) is thought by most theologians to have been tainted by the Asiatic religions (spec. the Babylonian) and twisted to become the "enemy of God." Reading the "Book Of Job," he was clearly merely an "enemy" in terms of jurisprudence; he was also quite clearly under the providence and control of God.

Shakyamunison: Is that not the way it always is? I've always thought that the Christ was teaching his disciples not to judge nor hate their "enemies," but to treat them with love or indifference, and let them be judged at the end by the divine.

Schecter
IJkMrl4AG8w

PITT_HAPPENS

Tangible God

Jesus is the way to get there, the ONLY way. Show me some physical proof I can perceive with one or more of my five senses that proves indisputable evidence of the existence of a higher being and you'll have me swayed.

sislt777
Originally posted by Tangible God
Show me some physical proof I can perceive with one or more of my five senses that proves indisputable evidence of the existence of a higher being and you'll have me swayed.

You are asking the wrong person. You need to ask Jesus that question in real sincerity and He will prove that He does exist and His words are eternal.

God is not against honest doubts. What He does not deal well with is those who doubt and really don't want to know the truth.

God has chosen to save mankind by the preaching of the gospel.
But He does not stop there! I have had many wonderful experiences with God that He made Himself very very real to me.

He will do the same for anyone. He is no respecter of persons.
He made everyone, and loves everyone and does not want anyone to perish.

PITT_HAPPENS
You are asking the wrong person. You need to ask Jesus that question in real sincerity and He will prove that He does exist and His words are eternal.

God is not against honest doubts. What He does not deal well with is those who doubt and really don't want to know the truth.

But He does not stop there! I have had many wonderful experiences with God that He made Himself very very real to me.

He made everyone, and loves everyone and does not want anyone to perish. Coming from the guy that saw blood on the Moon wink

Shakyamunison

Do you believe that the Koran is inspired by god, and if no, why?

Tangible God

He made everyone, and loves everyone and does not want anyone to perish. I asked Jesus until I was 14 and all I got in return was ZIP.

Until there is some mortal and tangible evidence that God and Jesus exist in some realm of possibility, They remain a figment of faith. Faith which has spilled the blood of countless innocents over the millennia all in the name of a Divine One. If such a God encourages these wars and deaths, or if He ignores it, then He is not God and we need not bother with Him. And if by letting us murder and destroy each other is his way of letting us learn for ourselves, then I'd rather pay homage to Life itself, instead of the Creator.

Jim Reaper

I wouldn't have thought he'd be against fundamentalist.

leonheartmm

this is not meant to be offensive. please understand that. but the miracle you could have used was your son not dying and you not having grown up in crappy circumstances. however,i do think the reasons for your belief should be better than spending enough time with your son to make up. really, if god is who he is, he could have stopped all the things that happened to u, including ur son's death. whats the purpose of putting bandaid on a fatal wound? to bring you closer to him and make you "feal" the love of christ?

frankly that is nonesense. you seem more like a person LOOKING for god than a person who GOD is looking for. your conclusions are created by yourself. and just think about his for a bit. if you losing your son, knpowing you would see him again in heaven was so hard? what of all the people who will PERMANENTLY loses people to an abyss more dreadful than a person's imagination. simply because the all LOVING god can not bear to have people in heaven who have not proclaimed jesus's divinity and death, in a world where no real evidence exists for that beleief{but eveyr kind of evidence exists against it}.

sislt777
this is not meant to be offensive. please understand that. but the miracle you could have used was your son not dying and you not having grown up in crappy circumstances. however,i do think the reasons for your belief should be better than spending enough time with your son to make up. really, if god is who he is, he could have stopped all the things that happened to u, including ur son's death. whats the purpose of putting bandaid on a fatal wound? to bring you closer to him and make you "feal" the love of christ?

frankly that is nonesense. you seem more like a person LOOKING for god than a person who GOD is looking for. your conclusions are created by yourself. and just think about his for a bit. if you losing your son, knpowing you would see him again in heaven was so hard? what of all the people who will PERMANENTLY loses people to an abyss more dreadful than a person's imagination. simply because the all LOVING god can not bear to have people in heaven who have not proclaimed jesus's divinity and death, in a world where no real evidence exists for that beleief{but eveyr kind of evidence exists against it}.

Man in the garden gave their God given authority over to the devil. I don't blame God for what man did. God just made a way to redeem mankind and to take that authority back from the devil.
I don't understand everything either, I only know that God is good, the devil is evil and we have a choice to whom we will believe and serve.
My son is in heaven, and that is more important to me than him living a long full life and going to hell for his rebellion. God could have done things differently, but so could I have.
There is a God and everyday the heavens declare His glory and the earth shows His handy work. It is the sin of man that is the blame for our ills. Jesus is the solution. I love Jesus more than anything and I love Him more every day and I just want others to be able to come into this wonderful relationship! I have peace and joy in my heart, many would give everything they have to just obtain this. I know Jesus is real because He lives in my heart. He comforts me when no one else can and gives me joy in the middle of my trials. I would not trade what He is offering me for all the riches of the world.

He offers man forgiveness, love, joy, peace, hope, mercy, and a future that is beyond anyones wildest imaginations! If we refuse what He offers, it is our own choice. The devil offers you temporary fun, and good times, empty relationships, maybe wealth, and sin of every kind. For this, at the end of your life, he will pay you with mocking and torture and pain beyond your wildest imagination.
Its your choice.
God does not send any human being to hell, they send themselves by their choice.

PITT_HAPPENS
Man in the garden gave their God given authority over to the devil. I don't blame God for what man did. God just made a way to redeem mankind and to take that authority back from the devil.
I don't understand everything either, I only know that God is good, the devil is evil and we have a choice to whom we will believe and serve.
My son is in heaven, and that is more important to me than him living a long full life and going to hell for his rebellion. God could have done things differently, but so could I have.
There is a God and everyday the heavens declare His glory and the earth shows His handy work. It is the sin of man that is the blame for our ills. Jesus is the solution. I love Jesus more than anything and I love Him more every day and I just want others to be able to come into this wonderful relationship! I have peace and joy in my heart, many would give everything they have to just obtain this. I know Jesus is real because He lives in my heart. He comforts me when no one else can and gives me joy in the middle of my trials. I would not trade what He is offering me for all the riches of the world.

He offers man forgiveness, love, joy, peace, hope, mercy, and a future that is beyond anyones wildest imaginations! If we refuse what He offers, it is our own choice. The devil offers you temporary fun, and good times, empty relationships, maybe wealth, and sin of every kind. For this, at the end of your life, he will pay you with mocking and torture and pain beyond your wildest imagination.
Its your choice.
God does not send any human being to hell, they send themselves by their choice. The internet is the devil and you partake in its sin dev

AngryManatee
If the blood is coming from the moon's vagina, then it's not a big deal.

maham
It was not to hard to figure out smile. You may email me anytime, I understand you do not believe in the rapture.
what's the rapture?

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Bardock42
http://www.sandyloan.f2s.com/Moon%20Eclipse%20A.JPG

?

Wow that is one wicked picture smokin'

As for this blood moon, rapture bollocks. HELLO wake up were no longer in the middle ages where witches are burnt, eclipses are thought of as God taking away the light so we have to light bonfires. eek!

Shakyamunison

Its your choice.
God does not send any human being to hell, they send themselves by their choice.

I'm glad that you have found some type of happiness. Each of us create the world in our heads, and if the one you have created works for you or for anyone, then I am very happy. However, you see what ever you look at. If you see the world as hell, then hell is what you will see. But if you see the world as heaven, then heaven is what you will see.

Schecter
dont people usually create sock accounts when they're banned?
i guess JIA is attempting to create the illusion of popular opinion.
must have graduated from the whirly school of sock puppeteering.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Schecter

You just might be right.

sislt777
Originally posted by Schecter

Before my first post, I have never been here before!!! ALL liars are going to be sent to hell! I am not lying to anyone about who I am.
Also I am female.

sislt777
Originally posted by maham
what's the rapture?

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Shakyamunison
Before my first post, I have never been here before!!! ALL liars are going to be sent to hell! I am not lying to anyone about who I am.
Also I am female.

What if you lie to save people's lives?

sislt777
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Wow that is one wicked picture smokin'

As for this blood moon, rapture bollocks. HELLO wake up were no longer in the middle ages where witches are burnt, eclipses are thought of as God taking away the light so we have to light bonfires. eek!

If you could draw a huge maroon/red circle in the middle of that moon and them draw about a 1/2 inch river starting at the bottom of the blood and take it downwards then to the left side and then upwards then half way up have it turn to the left and have all the blood flow behind the moon then you will have an idea of what I saw...

sislt777
If you could draw a huge maroon/red circle in the middle of that moon and them draw about a 1/2 inch river starting at the bottom of the blood and take it downwards then to the left side and then upwards then half way up have it turn to the left and have all the blood flow behind the moon then you will have an idea of what I saw...

Only the moon was very bright that morning!!!! And the blood was very dark in comparison!!!!

Shakyamunison

But this only happened in your mind, right? I mean, no other person on the Earth saw this?

Bicnarok

Are you saying you had a vision whilst looking at the moon?

If so thats interesting, were you tired or dozy at the time?

I ask because Ive had visions, usually when I go into a sort of dozy trance mode.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Are you saying you had a vision whilst looking at the moon?

If so thats interesting, were you tired or dozy at the time?

I ask because Ive had visions, usually when I go into a sort of dozy trance mode.

If you haven't slept for days or you have been drinking and therefore not dreaming, you can go into REM sleep while you are awake.

PITT_HAPPENS
Another good pic

http://www.mreclipse.com/LEphoto/TLE2000Jul/TLE2000Jul-5152w.JPG

I was wondering how there could have been tidal waves on the Moon since the same side of the Moon always faces the Earth confused

Shakyamunison
Another good pic

I was wondering how there could have been tidal waves on the Moon since the same side of the Moon always faces the Earth confused

Also, there is no atmosphere.

debbiejo
It's pretty........... happy

Shakyamunison
Do you believe that the Koran is inspired by god, and if no, why?

What if you lie to save people's lives?

But this only happened in your mind, right? I mean, no other person on the Earth saw this?

sislt777 why will you not answer any of my questions?

sislt777
sislt777 why will you not answer any of my questions?

NO this did not just happen in my mind. I saw this with my eyes, and on judgment day when all the secrets are revealed, you will know I am telling you the truth.

I feel no need to answer about the koran. It has nothing to do with what I posted. I feel it would detract from my topic and therefore am not going to respond to this question.

The lawyers of Jesus day also tried to catch Jesus in His words.
Lying is a sin.

However, I will say this. Saving someones life by deception, is a far cry from being a habitual liar.

God is judge alone and I will stand before Him alone to give an account of my words and works.

sislt777
Also, there is no atmosphere.

I did not see tidal waves, I just said I saw the waves in the blood just like you would see in the ocean.
How can there be blood on the moon at all? If you don't repent you will get the chance to see it for yourselves right before Jesus comes back to rule the earth for 1000 years, before it is completely destroyed and He creates the new earth.

If you don't repent, you will see the moon turn completely to blood then you won't have to wonder anymore if I am telling you the truth!

sislt777
If you haven't slept for days or you have been drinking and therefore not dreaming, you can go into REM sleep while you are awake.

I don't drink, and I had plenty of sleep. I went to a meeting that morning and told my pastors wife what I saw that morning (the very same morning). Perhaps she would not mind if you wrote her and asked her about it. I go to Victory Christian Center in Tulsa Ok.

chillmeistergen
This is brilliant, what a load of utter bollocks. Fair enough mate, you go ahead and repent yourself silly, but don't dare come here with yet another scare story (possibly the worst one yet). Do you really think this will work?

Shakyamunison

PITT_HAPPENS
I did not see tidal waves, I just said I saw the waves in the blood just like you would see in the ocean.
How can there be blood on the moon at all? If you don't repent you will get the chance to see it for yourselves right before Jesus comes back to rule the earth for 1000 years, before it is completely destroyed and He creates the new earth.

If you don't repent, you will see the moon turn completely to blood then you won't have to wonder anymore if I am telling you the truth! What do you think the waves in the ocean are? confused Again how do you know it was blood, did you get a sample, smell it, taste it? What would make more logical scene that you are the only one to see this out of the 6 billion people living on Earth or that your mind played a trick on you?

Shakyamunison
I don't drink, and I had plenty of sleep. I went to a meeting that morning and told my pastors wife what I saw that morning (the very same morning). Perhaps she would not mind if you wrote her and asked her about it. I go to Victory Christian Center in Tulsa Ok.

Did she see it also?

sislt777
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
This is brilliant, what a load of utter bollocks. Fair enough mate, you go ahead and repent yourself silly, but don't dare com here with yet another scare story (possibly the worst one yet). Do you really think this will work?

Well there is no more need to come here. I have given the testimony that God gave me. I am trying to warn as many as I am able to. I would love to get an interview with some news agency even if they labeled me a nut, because someone might repent and get to escape the wrath that is coming upon the earth during the tribulation as well as eternal wrath. I know its not a popular subject. I wish all of you would at least consider...
WHAT IF I AM RIGHT?

sislt777
Did she see it also?

no she did not see it. I said I went that same morning and told her what I saw.

Shakyamunison
Well there is no more need to come here. I have given the testimony that God gave me. I am trying to warn as many as I am able to. I would love to get an interview with some news agency even if they labeled me a nut, because someone might repent and get to escape the wrath that is coming upon the earth during the tribulation as well as eternal wrath. I know its not a popular subject. That is why this will be my last post. I wish all of you would at least consider...
WHAT IF I AM RIGHT?

If you were right, you would not leave.

Shakyamunison
no she did not see it. I said I went that same morning and told her what I saw.

And I believe you saw it. I just don't believe it was real. I think it was just in your head.

PITT_HAPPENS
Well there is no more need to come here. I have given the testimony that God gave me. I am trying to warn as many as I am able to. I would love to get an interview with some news agency even if they labeled me a nut, because someone might repent and get to escape the wrath that is coming upon the earth during the tribulation as well as eternal wrath. I know its not a popular subject. I wish all of you would at least consider...
WHAT IF I AM RIGHT? Then 6 billion people are going to hell wink

chillmeistergen
Well there is no more need to come here. I have given the testimony that God gave me. I am trying to warn as many as I am able to. I would love to get an interview with some news agency even if they labeled me a nut, because someone might repent and get to escape the wrath that is coming upon the earth during the tribulation as well as eternal wrath. I know its not a popular subject. That is why this will be my last post. I wish all of you would at least consider...
WHAT IF I AM RIGHT?

If you're right, the only people who will listen to you are those that already believe in that lovely book of yours. You're certainly not going to convince anyone with tales of bleeding moons.

sislt777
There is nothing to be saved from.

Rogelio Mills

While Out of My Body I Saw God, Hell, and the Living Dead

Tyrone Williams

I went to hell

Seven Columbian Youth

Trip to Hell and Heaven

B.W. Melvin

A Land Unknown-- Hell's Dominion
Bryan was your average atheist living a life mocking the idea of God. He was given the surprise of his life when he died from drinking Cholera-contaminated water. He was given a tour of Hell in which he saw and heard many truths that he had denied in the scriptures. This book is a great tool to use for atheists because the Holy Spirit reveals the answers to a lot of questions that caused Bryan to doubt God's existance.

A Citizen in Hell

A song sung from a man in hell
A woman, named Elisabeth had a supernatural vision of a man burning in hell. By the power of the Holy Spirit, she recreates the song sung by that man who was burning in Hell.

Jennifer Perez

Hell is Real, I Know, I went there!

Bill Wiese

23 Minutes in Hell
An incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell, not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish.

Aline Baxley

I Walked in Hell

Mary K. Baxter

A Divine Revelation of Hell

Eyewitness to the Lake of Fire

The Thomas Welch Story

Dr. Richard Eby

Taken to Hell

BJ McKelvie

A view of Hell

Dr. Maurice S. Rawlings

To Hell and Back: Documented Near Death Experiences

Solomon Benjamin Shaw

Dying Testimonies of Saved and Unsaved

These people have been there, maybe you should listen to their testimonies before you set your beliefs in stone!

Shakyamunison
Rogelio Mills

While Out of My Body I Saw God, Hell, and the Living Dead

Tyrone Williams

I went to hell

Seven Columbian Youth

Trip to Hell and Heaven

B.W. Melvin

A Land Unknown-- Hell's Dominion
Bryan was your average atheist living a life mocking the idea of God. He was given the surprise of his life when he died from drinking Cholera-contaminated water. He was given a tour of Hell in which he saw and heard many truths that he had denied in the scriptures. This book is a great tool to use for atheists because the Holy Spirit reveals the answers to a lot of questions that caused Bryan to doubt God's existance.

A Citizen in Hell

A song sung from a man in hell
A woman, named Elisabeth had a supernatural vision of a man burning in hell. By the power of the Holy Spirit, she recreates the song sung by that man who was burning in Hell.

Jennifer Perez

Hell is Real, I Know, I went there!

Bill Wiese

23 Minutes in Hell
An incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell, not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish.

Aline Baxley

I Walked in Hell

Mary K. Baxter

A Divine Revelation of Hell

Eyewitness to the Lake of Fire

The Thomas Welch Story

Dr. Richard Eby

Taken to Hell

BJ McKelvie

A view of Hell

Dr. Maurice S. Rawlings

To Hell and Back: Documented Near Death Experiences

Solomon Benjamin Shaw

Dying Testimonies of Saved and Unsaved

These people have been there, maybe you should listen to their testimonies before you set your beliefs in stone!

One person's delusion does not validate another person's delusion.

No one who has ever died come back to tell about it. NDE are people who did not die.

inimalist
http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/Articles/si91nde.html

sislt777
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
If you're right, the only people who will listen to you are those that already believe in that lovely book of yours. You're certainly not going to convince anyone with tales of bleeding moons.

Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Shakyamunison
Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Why believe the bible?

chillmeistergen

That to me, is not evidence, it may be to you pals at the church though.

Schecter
Also I am female.

then i guess we'll be roommates in hell. i get the top bunk

Gregory
All those tests that police laboratories have to identify human blood ... they should save their time and money and hire sislt777, who can apparently identify it by sight from 200,000 miles away. Neat trick.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Gregory
All those tests that police laboratories have to identify human blood ... they should save their time and money and hire sislt777, who can apparently identify it by sight from 200,000 miles away. Neat trick. laughing

debbiejo
What about all the other religions that didn't go to hell. And there was that one boy that went to a place and talked to a bee. It talked, yes, it really did.

sislt777
Originally posted by debbiejo
What about all the other religions that didn't go to hell. And there was that one boy that went to a place and talked to a bee. It talked, yes, it really did.

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

chillmeistergen
The book of chillmeister 11:19 - 'Quotes from the same source can get rather boring.'

debbiejo
2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Throw out the stupid Paul crap. Your heart is what is looked at. And with that, there is not a Satan, well not a person or being. Satan was never spoken of in the OT. In the NT it was only considered a deceiver. All non believers were called Satan. During the War of the Jews, many were called satan. It's a slang for evil doings and that is all. The early church made this idea into a being that has a hell with tortures. Get with the program and read your early church history along with it's earlier roots. smile

Shakyamunison
2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Why believe the bible?

What I mean; why do you believe in the bible?

debbiejo
Jesus never said to believe mans words, infact he said to see mans fruits.

chillmeistergen
What a perve.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Jesus never said to believe mans words, infact he said to see mans fruits.

That is right. If you are a follower of Jesus then you should act like Jesus.

inimalist
We've got a wicked red moon here in southern Ontario tonight.

Possibly the end of the world? I'll keep ya posted stick out tongue

debbiejo
That is right. If you are a follower of Jesus then you should act like Jesus. Yeah. When I did join here, I believed so...Though I was brought up in a difficult church, I believed in the words that Jesus taught, at least before the Pauls' and the churches got ahold of them.

sislt777
What I mean; why do you believe in the bible?

I just do. I have no doubts about it whatsoever! The word of God is quick and powerful even to dividing of the spirit from the soul. His word is alive and it gives life. Heaven and earth will pass away but His words will remain forever.
I have not seen Jesus in person yet with my eyes, but I have felt His power surging thru my body like electricity and that is not even a very good comparison, it is more awsome that anything I have felt in this world!
It is the most awsome thing when He lets you see a miracle or be a part of one, or see that when you use His name to cast out demons that the demons really do leave. It has been the most wonderful thing, learning to walk with Jesus. I won't trade it for anything. I already have eternal life!
The most wonderful part is it is a relationship and fellowship that I have with Him all the time. I am never alone. Actually I enjoy being alone, because I can draw even closer to Him then! He is the focus of my life, and the focus of my love and I can't help but want to share this kind of joy with others! I am not concerned by hipocrites, my only concern is to not be one. No one is going to keep me from loving Jesus and following Him, no matter what!!!!

Shakyamunison

Imperial_Samura

Hmmm, with that spiel I would like to give you my bank details and right of attorney. I mean if I am to believe that God himself is sending you to help me then I am sure I can trust you with everything, right?

Though isn't it kind of taking you a while to do it? If you saw this omen nearly two years ago?

Wow, clearly God is really pulling out all the stops - a full moon and a clear day? What are the odds?

Ummm... nice?

I wish I had brought a map because I am lost. Volcano's erupt which make you think of signs in the sun and in the moon (in?) and make you want to take pictures. And when you say you "were doing all this" because the Bible says so... do you mean the direction your house faces was based on the Bible?

Holy...! How powerful is you camera? I mean people on the moon, looking down at earth (with its masses of water) can't see our ocean "splashing". And it's a shame that picture didn't turn out. A big shame.

An evangelical radio program talking about the last days? My God the odds of that are about as unlikely as a full moon and a clear day occurring! And I really wish I had that map.

So... very... lost...

Because... I.... what? So because a radio Evangelist spoke about the last days (which lets face it, is almost all they do) in the same week you had a bloody moon experience this means... what?

From bloody moon to bloody spruiking of websites. Tch.

Jesus my hiding place? I'd have been best at hide and seek if I could have hid in Jesus. Who'd think to look there I ask you?

And I have to ask - is there anybody else who saw this "bloody moon" or is like the people who claim that they saw the sun moving in the sky while nearly six billion other people didn't see anything at all?

Like an eclipse? There is a phenomenon, a type of eclipse where the moon appears red. A red moon. A natural event that occurs periodically every so many years (last one 2000 I think). Both events that people have attributed to some sort of Godly acts since time immoral. Yet the days go on.

Beautiful, isn't it? I remember going out with some friends, setting up telescopes, a fire and spending a night of stargazing when that happened (not my picture though). Good times.

(of course the picture has already been posted but who cares, it really is a great image.)

leonheartmm

Its your choice.

that didnt answer my question at ALL. ONE MAN in the garden gave up his authority apparently{and even in christianity manydo no believe this}.
also, your saying all of this as if it was fact and not dealing with the discrepancies i chowed you which prove that the very FOUNDATION of these assumptions is fallacious.

also, if anything, you are prving me right about WANTING to believe i god, when you say "I KNOW" before every empassioned sentence having to do with the type of hope you choose to beleive in even when its false.

and finally, NO, no human would go to such suffering of their own choice, there is a huge difference in doing things to gain pleasure{forbidden in christianity} in this life and CHOOSING to enter hell. man only wishes to gain what she/he feals nice in this life. for what your saying to be true, they would ACTIVELY want to go to a place of suffering, dispair and endless plight.

how do u make that jump? man only wants what pleases him. it is GOD who puts such criterias on heaven that every man who choosed to do suh things are exempted from it and go to hell. it is therefore GOD who puts such people in hell against their will and NO other. to say that god does not send people to hell is foolishness.

leonheartmm
and another thing. rapture, does not exist ni the bible, neither does the word trinity. nor does the death on the cross of christ. those are all made up. furthermore, over 97% of the bible has nuthing to do with christ. only a very small percentage is his words, the red letter bible. and he never claimed to be god's biological son.

sislt777
and another thing. rapture, does not exist ni the bible, neither does the word trinity. nor does the death on the cross of christ. those are all made up. furthermore, over 97% of the bible has nuthing to do with christ. only a very small percentage is his words, the red letter bible. and he never claimed to be god's biological son.

When you really want to know the truth, all you will have to do is ask Jesus to show you. But you have to ask from your heart. I will pray for you. There is no way your going to believe anything I say about Jesus or the bible anyway. I have lived a life of sin before, and I can tell you that having this kind of relationship with Jesus is WAY better!!!
I have a brother that was murdered that is in heaven, I have a son in heaven, I have great niece and a great nephew in heaven, my grandparents are there, my dad is there. I look forward to living there forever with my family and exploring the universe with Jesus.
And I hope all of you will be there too.

Heavenly Father,
I lift my friends here up to You. I ask that You would make it possible for them to understand Your Eternal words and see that Your words can not change, because You do not change. Help them see how much You love them, even if they don't understand You or Your ways.
In Jesus name,
Amen

P.S. I am sorry that I am not much of a debater. Thanks for the grace you've shown me, because all of you could have been much meaner to me. I know I would like you if I met you in person!
I really need to spend the rest of my time getting this message out other places. Oh by the way, there is another person who has recently seen blood on the moon. I am going to see if she will post it here. But please give her a little bit of a break if she does, ok!

Shakyamunison
When you really want to know the truth, all you will have to do is ask Jesus to show you...

You have been told a lie.

PITT_HAPPENS
When you really want to know the truth, all you will have to do is ask Jesus to show you. But you have to ask from your heart. I will pray for you. There is no way your going to believe anything I say about Jesus or the bible anyway. I have lived a life of sin before, and I can tell you that having this kind of relationship with Jesus is WAY better!!!
I have a brother that was murdered that is in heaven, I have a son in heaven, I have great niece and a great nephew in heaven, my grandparents are there, my dad is there. I look forward to living there forever with my family and exploring the universe with Jesus.

Heavenly Father,
I lift my friends here up to You. I ask that You would make it possible for them to understand Your Eternal words and see that Your words can not change, because You do not change. Help them see how much You love them, even if they don't understand You or Your ways.
In Jesus name,
Amen

P.S. I am sorry that I am not much of a debater. Thanks for the grace you've shown me, because all of you could have been much meaner to me. I know I would like you if I met you in person!
I really need to spend the rest of my time getting this message out other places. Oh by the way, there is another person who has recently seen blood on the moon. I am going to see if she will post it here. But please give her a little bit of a break if she does, ok! I still want to know how you knew it was "real" blood. What is the telescopic power of your camera? Why didn't the other 6 billion people on Earth not see this? Why didn't the people and computers that watch the Moon 24/7 not see this?

leonheartmm

Heavenly Father,
In Jesus name,
Amen

I really need to spend the rest of my time getting this message out other places. Oh by the way, there is another person who has recently seen blood on the moon. I am going to see if she will post it here. But please give her a little bit of a break if she does, ok!

forgetting the discussion at hand. here is just some sincere advice. you are in NO frame of mind to be debating/posting here. im not referring to any hypothetical blood related delusions you might have seen.

im simply referring to the intensity of your faith and how much of your rality rests on it. if you continue, people's posts will undoubtedly hurt you and your feelings. it is best if you discontinue posts such as this which are based on claims. perhaps you can understand people's sceptecism, perhaps you can not. reguardless, theres no remedy for disappointment and the feal of hurt.

if your faith makes you feal happy, then i am happy for you. just dont go out there playing the part of a heavenly messenger. surely, you and i can agree that if your god is true, sum1 else can do the service.

personally, i hope sumday you can have the courage to stand up to things that are truer and more real than your current beliefs. and i hope you can make the transition without letting negetivity taint you. thats it. just advice as you will not as of yet, beleieve in what others say here. nor wil they beleieve you based on lack of evidence. best to give it a rest.

peace. maybe sum time later, well debate. smile

Shakyamunison
forgetting the discussion at hand. here is just some sincere advice. you are in NO frame of mind to be debating/posting here. im not referring to any hypothetical blood related delusions you might have seen.

im simply referring to the intensity of your faith and how much of your rality rests on it. if you continue, people's posts will undoubtedly hurt you and your feelings. it is best if you discontinue posts such as this which are based on claims. perhaps you can understand people's sceptecism, perhaps you can not. reguardless, theres no remedy for disappointment and the feal of hurt.

if your faith makes you feal happy, then i am happy for you. just dont go out there playing the part of a heavenly messenger. surely, you and i can agree that if your god is true, sum1 else can do the service.

personally, i hope sumday you can have the courage to stand up to things that are truer and more real than your current beliefs. and i hope you can make the transition without letting negetivity taint you. thats it. just advice as you will not as of yet, beleieve in what others say here. nor wil they beleieve you based on lack of evidence. best to give it a rest.

peace. maybe sum time later, well debate. smile

Thank you leonheartmm. You have said what I wanted to say, and you said it well. thumb up

dadudemon
Rape

Rape therapy rape.
Its the world
Rape therapy rape
life unfurled
Rape therapy rape
This is my life
my strife
rape rape
escape
an incontrvertiable mind state
Rape the poon
eat the red moon

Writen by dadudemon (Orginally written while freestylin' a while back.)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dadudemon
Rape

Rape therapy rape.
Its the world
Rape therapy rape
life unfurled
Rape therapy rape
This is my life
my strife
rape rape
escape
an incontrvertiable mind state
Rape the poon
eat the red moon

Writen by dadudemon (Orginally written while freestylin' a while back.)

Don't quite your day job. laughing

dadudemon
Don't quite your day job. laughing

it wasn't intended to be "real"...it was intended to be facetious at the time, as it was this time around. laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
I still want to know how you knew it was "real" blood. What is the telescopic power of your camera? Why didn't the other 6 billion people on Earth not see this? Why didn't the people and computers that watch the Moon 24/7 not see this?

Or how he saw it splashing, which is, well, impossible, unless those wave were reaching far into space.

And no one else saw it because God is cheap. He saves money by only showing something unbelievable to one person and expecting them to convince the rest of the world (on word alone, since the pictures never, ever turn out.)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Or how he saw it splashing, which is, well, impossible, unless those wave were reaching far into space.

And no one else saw it because God is cheap. He saves money by only showing something unbelievable to one person and expecting them to convince the rest of the world (on word alone, since the pictures never, ever turn out.)

Sometimes people WANT to see something so BADLY that they see something that isn't there. These people will not give up on that "something" because it fulfills a truly deep need.

Imperial_Samura
Sometimes people WANT to see something so BADLY that they see something that isn't there. These people will not give up on that "something" because it fulfills a truly deep need.

If only there was some way then for them to differentiate between what was a "personal" religious experience and something they feel the whole world needs to be told about again and again regardless of how unlikely it is to be accepted.

Kind of: "You think God showed you a bloody moon? Great, you are lucky, your faith is stronger then ever. But don't feel that the rest of the world is going to believe rapture is coming when God lacks the grace to show everybody the same thing and your pictures fail to turn out".

Shakyamunison
If only there was some way then for them to differentiate between what was a "personal" religious experience and something they feel the whole world needs to be told about again and again regardless of how unlikely it is to be accepted.

Kind of: "You think God showed you a bloody moon? Great, you are lucky, your faith is stronger then ever. But don't feel that the rest of the world is going to believe rapture is coming when God lacks the grace to show everybody the same thing and your pictures fail to turn out".

I know people who are into UFO's and they are the same way. Most of the fun is telling other people.

Imperial_Samura
I know people who are into UFO's and they are the same way. Most of the fun is telling other people.

I guess what I was getting at is there is telling people, then there is telling people.

I don't mind people talking about experiances - sure say "I saw something, and I swear it was blood on the moon. What do you think? I read in the Bible something about that and rapture - this is my theory etc."

Sharing an experiance, the idea one is open minded to input from others, the idea that perhaps there are other explantions other then a rapture omen, a UFO etc.

But "This is for real, I did see REAL blood on the moon, the bible is being fulfilled everyday even if you don't chose to believe it, God is so merciful that He would send someone like me to help you to believe because He so loves YOU!!!!"

well, it just comes of as less like having fun telling other people and rather preaching at them "I had an experiance and I know it is true, and it is best if everyone agrees with me because if you don't, well, you'll be sorry."

A "personal" religious experiance that is significant to you that you are happy to share with others vs. OMG!!! This is a sign GOD gave me and I have to TELL everyone so they might be SAVED!!!! OMG!!! I have a mission!!!

Templares
*snip*

Way to go to cover your as$ once your useless prediction doesnt pan out.

laughing

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Templares
Way to go to cover your as$ once your useless prediction doesnt pan out.

laughing

I actually like the idea of all Heavens host assembled for the rapture waiting outside of God's house on the morning, only for God to come out and say:

"Yeah, sorry guys, turned out we didn't get enough souls to get it rolling today so the raptures off for the moment. Sorry. But hey, we can just say this is a dry run. I mean they've been predicting it since forever, so whats one more false alarm eh?"

sislt777
I guess what I was getting at is there is telling people, then there is telling people.

I don't mind people talking about experiances - sure say "I saw something, and I swear it was blood on the moon. What do you think? I read in the Bible something about that and rapture - this is my theory etc."

I apologize, you are right, maybe I did not say things quite as I should have. I don't have a thus saith the Lord, and I don't believe in saying that unless it is the absolute truth. It is my theory that Shelby Corbit is right, it is also my belief, and I am human and could be mistaken. I really hope if it is true that God will send a huge revival because I really want to see as many go as possible!!!
You have to admit though seeing real blood on the moon is quite dramatic! God is sure trying to get the message across that we are in the last days.
But I don't know when, I just really feel that Shelby is sincere.
But hey, she could be wrong, because she is human too.
So I hope you will accept my apology.
Thanks

Shakyamunison
I apologize, you are right, maybe I did not say things quite as I should have. I don't have a thus saith the Lord, and I don't believe in saying that unless it is the absolute truth. It is my theory that Shelby Corbit is right, it is also my belief, and I am human and could be mistaken. I really hope if it is true that God will send a huge revival because I really want to see as many go as possible!!!
You have to admit though seeing real blood on the moon is quite dramatic! God is sure trying to get the message across that we are in the last days.
But I don't know when, I just really feel that Shelby is sincere.
But hey, she could be wrong, because she is human too.
So I hope you will accept my apology.
Thanks

Thank you. We all have our strong beliefs, or maybe it's just me. big grin Like for example; I believe in reincarnation for very, very personal reasons, and no one will ever be able to change my mind about it, because to me, it is without question, the truth. However I feel no need to prove it, because it is personal. Your vision of blood on the moon is personal, and for you, there is no reason to prove it. I think most people can understand that kind of personal beliefs.

Imperial_Samura
Now I feel bad.

To get into the spirit of things let me say I hope you're right to and the rapture is nearly on us (well, not really about the rapture part.)

But blood on the moon would be very interesting.

sislt777
I thought you might be interested to read about others who had dreams in the Bible. It does seem that God does use this method for very important events.

http://www.jesusvisions.org/chapt12.shtml

By examining the dreams recorded for our edification and admonition in Scripture, we understand that God speaks through dreams to all manner of both men and women—kings, prophets, swindlers, cattle ranchers, bakers, butlers, soldiers, a man betrothed to be married, or the wife of a government official. Here are the dreamers found in the Bible

God visited Abram in a vision that segued into a dream during which the LORD established the Abrahamic Covenant. This teaches us that God can make transactions with his children through our dreams. God therefore sometimes accomplishes very significant events within dreams. (Genesis 15)

Abimelech, a ruler, was prevented from sinning against Abram’s wife because of a warning in a dream. (Genesis 20:3)

The patriarch Jacob dreamed of a supernatural ladder attended by angels and stretching into Heaven. He saw the Lord, who communicated comfort and direction and made a covenant with Jacob (Genesis 28: 12)

Jacob received in a dream the strategy to increase his livestock wealth. (Genesis 46: 2) Jacob received direction from God not to fear to travel to Egypt, for there in Egypt God would make of him a great nation. (Genesis 46: 2)

A strong-willed man, Laban received a directional warning from God not to hinder or speak negatively to his son-in-law, the Biblical patriarch Jacob. (Genesis 31: 24)

Joseph dreamed prophetically of his future greatness and leadership when he envisioned his brethren as sheaves make obedience to his sheaf. (Genesis 37: 5)

Joseph dreamed prophetically a second time of his family represented by the sun, moon and stars bowing down to him. (Genesis 37: 9) Joseph’s subsequent experience of rejection and hardship teaches us that it is not always wise to share our dreams prematurely with others. Egypt’s chief butler dreamed prophetically a positive dream concerning his restoration and destiny. (Genesis 40: 9)

The chief baker of Egypt was also given a prophetic warning dream. (Genesis 40: 16)

Egypt’s Pharaoh was granted a dream, warning of an impending famine. (Genesis 41: 1-4)

Second dream of Pharaoh to emphasize that famine was surely coming. (Genesis 41: 5-8)

Gideon providentially overheard the dream of a Midianite soldier, assuring Gideon of victory in battle. (Judges 7: 13)

God appeared to King Solomon in a dream to test his desires; Solomon communicated back to God asking for wisdom, and his desire was rewarded plus more. This Scripture teaches us that it is possible for God to grant gifts in our dreams. (1 Kings 3: 3-15)

Eliphaz, one of “Job’s comforters,” described a visitation from a spirit in a night vision and a voice that he heard from God. (Job 4: 12-21)

Job experienced nightmares and stated that dreams symbolize the short-lived pleasures of the wicked. (Job 7: 14; 20:8)

Nebuchadnezzar dreamed prophetically of world kingdoms (Daniel 2) and concerning himself. (Daniel 4)

Daniel dreamed prophetically of destinies of kingdoms, received much information concerning Messiah, and possessed the power to interpret dreams. (Daniel 1: 17; 2: 1-3; 7, 8, 10: 5-9)

The prophet Joel affirmed that dreams and visions would be one of the Last Days provisions of the Holy Spirit (Joel 2: 28)

In the New Testament, St. Joseph was instructed in a divine dream not to fear to marry the Virgin Mary because her child was conceived by the Holy Spirit (Matthew 1: 20) Joseph, as head of the household, was warned in a dream to escape with Mary and the Baby Jesus to Egypt. (Matthew 2: 13)

Joseph was granted the “all clear” in a dream to return home (Matthew 2: 19).

Joseph received news of wicked King Herod’s death in this timely dream.

The Wise Men who traveled to worship Jesus were warned in a dream to return in another direction to evade the wicked designs of murderous King Herod. (Matthew 2: 12)

Pilate’s wife warned her husband, the Roman governor, not to harm Jesus because of what she had suffered in a dream. (Matthew 27: 19)

The Apostle Paul received specific guidance through a dream by a man beckoning him to bring the Gospel to Macedonia. (Acts 16: 9) Thus Christianity, which began as an Eastern movement, spread westward to Europe because of a dream.

Paul was assured in a dream that it was God’s plan and purpose for his life that he should take the Gospel to Rome. (Acts 23: 11)

Paul was given assurance of safety for himself and for all sailors during shipwreck. (Acts 28: 23-24)

Shakyamunison
What about people who have dreams about things that are not in the bible?

sislt777
What about people who have dreams about things that are not in the bible?

I don't know. I really don't keep up with those kind of dreams. I really don't pay to much attention to many Christians dreams either. I just happen to believe Shelby has one from God.

Shakyamunison
I don't know. I really don't keep up with those kind of dreams. I really don't pay to much attention to many Christians dreams either. I just happen to believe Shelby has one from God.

Who is this Shelby and what was his/her dream?

debbiejo
I have prophetic dreams too. People are chasing me. They want to throw me in jail......crybaby

sislt777
Who is this Shelby and what was his/her dream?

www.2007rapture.com

you can read her complete book online at:

http://www.2007rapture.com/2007-EBOOK.pdf

I received a vision from God through a dream in 1986. God showed me the rapture of the church in relationship to my life. Everything God showed me that was going to happen in my life has happened exactly as He showed me.God directed me to write a book. He told me I would have 3 years to spread this message.I got the book published in 2004.When I got the book published, that was the beginning of my mission. Three years from 2004 is 2007. God showed me that my family and I were swimming in the pool the day before the rapture. I interpret that to mean summertime, which is anytime between June 21-September 21. This is how I came up with SUMMER 2007.

MY ASSIGNMENT FROM GOD IS TO GET THIS WARNING INTO EVERY SINGLE HOUSEHOLD. What people choose to do with the information after they get it is between them and God, I am just a messenger. God told me to share this prophecy for free. God said for me to advertise the date of the rapture in every media source I can, such as newspapers, magazines, billboards, radio, and television. God told me to share this vision with the whole world. God wants me to tell everyone He is coming in the SUMMER of 2007!

Amos 3:7 says, "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but He revealeth His secrets unto His servants the prophets."

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE GOD IS USING TO SPREAD THIS MESSAGE. I AM JUST ONE VOICE. GOD HAS PEOPLE ALL OVER THAT HE IS SPEAKING THIS SAME MESSAGE TO.

God is telling you specifically when He is coming just like He did in Noah's day. He told Noah "I will make it rain in 7 days." The people had a specific time to prepare for. They all chose NOT TO BELIEVE except for Noah and his family. DO NOT BE THAT FOOLISH!! Jesus is coming for you if you belong to Him.

I have prepared myself and my family for Jesus' return. I have accepted this call from God to spread this message to all who will believe. I feel honored to be chosen of God for such a spectacular assignment. I want to be a strong, loud, powerful voice for God to use to speak to people in these last days.

I will cover this nation and this world before the rapture, with this message that Jesus is coming in 2007.

No one will have an excuse that they didn't know. God is not a suckerpunch God. He is love, gracious and merciful. He is warning you up front and specifcially when He is coming. So straighten up and get ready. If you don't, it will be your own fault not God's.

Anyone who is interested in taking this trip is invited and welcome to go. We all have an equal invitation!! The choice is up to you. God does not force Himself on anybody.

Remember God is only taking His children. Jesus is your boarding ticket. Accepting Jesus as your Lord & Savior secures your rapture reservation - All who has accepted Jesus as Savior will be raptured out of this world to saftey during the summer of 2007. Everyone left behind at the rapture and remains on earth is going to suffer through horrific world-wide destructon & tribulation.

The rapture of the church is a wonderful exciting event. It is not anything to be afraid of. We are not going to DIE. God is simply going to transport us from Earth to Heaven in a split second. One second we will be here and the next second we will be in Heaven. God is in control. He will not let His children suffer. Believe in Him and give Him the opportunity to take care of you.

God loves you. Get yourself and your family ready for the trip. It is going to be spectacular.

Shakyamunison
So, some lady had a dream and wrote a book. Just because she claims to be right does not mean she it right.

The rapture will not happen in 2007 or any other year. You will never see it come to pass.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>