Racism and Asians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
Can't forget our yellow freinds ! big grin

Damn Asians !!! With your Dragonball Z, Pokemon, and Whatnot taking over our country !

And those hott ass actresses like Gong Li and Zi Zhang droolio

Damn, Curse of the Golden Flower, was a fkn beautiful movie ! Can't get enough, I watch it over every week !

Go to the kitchen and make me some BEEF LOMAINE !

Schecter
chinese couple are in bed and the wife wakes the husband up at 3 in the morning and says "honey!! i wanna 69!!!". husband says "you want pork fried rice NOW?"

Goddess Kali
When Goku turns super saihyin, he gets a hott boner droolio

Creshosk
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Can't forget our yellow freinds ! big grin

Damn Asians !!! With your Dragonball Z, Pokemon, and Whatnot taking over our country !

And those hott ass actresses like Gong Li and Zi Zhang droolio

Damn, Curse of the Golden Flower, was a fkn beautiful movie ! Can't get enough, I watch it over every week !

Go to the kitchen and make me some BEEF LOMAINE ! Mmm that sounds good.

But uh, aren't these threads supposed to emphasize the subject's racism and not racism against them?

Heehee.. Xian pu.

BlaxicanHydra
Fvckin' asians think there SO cool just because they rock at Starcraft.

Schecter
Originally posted by Creshosk

But uh, aren't these threads supposed to emphasize the subject's racism and not racism against them?

considering the trend that FotN started, no. you're supposed to make a thread about a race that you hate "whitey", in his case, bash them in many racist rants, and then accuse everyone you're racistly bashing of being racists and THEN declare yourself morally clean. thats the routine, if im not mistaken, which im not.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Schecter
considering the trend that FotN started, no. you're supposed to make a thread about a race that you hate "whitey", in his case, bash them in many racist rants, and then accuse everyone you're racistly bashing of being racists and THEN declare yourself morally clean. thats the routine, if im not mistaken, which im not.

Exactly !

This thread is saying that Asians are racist again non Asians, even though we're bashing Asians.

It's okay to be racist, as long as your not racist against Black people, cuz then and only then it's wrong.

Schecter
hmmm....i was under the impression that only whites can be racist. at least thats what coco the dancing clown keeps saying.

Goddess Kali
that is true, there is no such thing as being racist against whites.

However, the worst kind of racism is racism against Blacks. They are special, and should be treated as so.

Hispanics and Asians can take it, infact, they deserve it.

It is impossible to be racist against white people, for only whites can truly be racist.

And Blacks are exempt. Do not make racist remarks against blacks ! EVER !

JacopeX
Racism in Asia is horrible. The Southeast asian countries have a terrible relations with other asia countries Like China, N. Korea, Japan, etc.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by JacopeX
Racism in Asia is horrible. The Southeast asian countries have a terrible relations with other asia countries Like China, N. Korea, Japan, etc.

China hates Japan, and Japan hates China. Sad...and very hard for the rest of us to understand.

Pakistan hates India, and India hates Pakistan...sad...ditto

Schecter
older chinese and korean people have good reason to hate japan.

Goddess Kali
But to hate all Japanese is stupid.

Just like If a Jew hates all Germans. Or Vise Versa.

JacopeX
China hates Japan, and Japan hates China. Sad...and very hard for the rest of us to understand.

Pakistan hates India, and India hates Pakistan...sad...ditto True. If you were from China and you tried to visit Japan, you won't leave without being raped in the ass by the police.

And if an American came to Japan, they will talk behind his/her back. Plus, I doubt I ever will go because for someone like me, coming from Peru is alot worse.

My Dominican friend went to China for a field trip and he said that the people there were hardly racist to him when I asked him. And communism has decreased so much in that country but petroleum is affecting its oxygen.

Schecter
But to hate all Japanese is stupid.

Just like If a Jew hates all Germans. Or Vise Versa.

while i agree, i might not if i was chinese and survived one of japan's holocausts.

Goddess Kali
Good point PVS.

I personally cannot forgive early Christians for the Native American Holocausts done here centuries ago, even though I'm not Native American.

BlaxicanHydra
Don't blame Christians. Blame stupid people. I can assure you for every Christian doing something dirty there is another that is doing something good.

JacopeX
Or extremism.

Guilty Gear
What's with all the racism topics? confused

Goddess Kali
I dont hate all Christians, but it was Puritans who started the torturing inquisition of Native Americans here. As well as Catholics.

Everyone seems to forget about that. The Native Americans are nearly extinct, and what has the Church done to atone for ?

BlaxicanHydra
"The Church" doesn't account for all Christians, or all Christian sects.

Rogue Jedi
Asian women are the most gorgeous in the world.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Asian women are the most gorgeous in the world. They are indeed gorgeous.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Creshosk
They are indeed gorgeous. yes

BlaxicanHydra
You know who's even more gorgeous?

You are, Rogue Jedi. You are indeed, gorgeous.

mmm...

Guilty Gear
rofl

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
You know who's even more gorgeous?

You are, Rogue Jedi. You are indeed, gorgeous.

mmm... the only thing more gorgeous is the back of your head, baby.

Guilty Gear
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/thf7bb9b15.gif

Violent2Dope
Asian women's vaginas are sideways.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Asian women's vaginas are sideways. WTF?

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.