Mr. Majestic vs. The Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
One of the rare crossover rivalries in comics (that is actually canon), these two have been at each other's throats ever since Majestic made an unplanned trip to the mainstream DCU.

Now Eradicator has made a trip through the Bleed. And guess who he's coming to see?

San Francisco, unfortunately, will never be the same.

Current Eradicator

VS.

Current Majestic

1st round: Fight to the finish.

2nd round: 20 mins of prep time.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
One of the rare crossover rivalries in comics (that is actually canon), these two have been at each other's throats ever since Majestic made an unplanned trip to the mainstream DCU.

Now Eradicator has made a trip through the Bleed. And guess who he's coming to see?

San Francisco, unfortunately, will never be the same.

Current Eradicator

VS.

Current Majestic

1st round: Fight to the finish.

2nd round: 20 mins of prep time.

not majestic

Avalonofthewind
Eradicator 7/10

draxx_tOfU
Majestic ftw...

Jack Harkness
Majestic 8/10.

He tried to beat Maj, but he was just an annoyance to him. Read the comic then you can realise how easy it was to beat him.

Avalonofthewind
Majestic was given 3 victories on my vote.

Read more Eradicator and see how much more ridiculously powerful Erads is over Maj if he isn't jobbing.

Jack Harkness
Read them and not impressed from what I havw read of Majestic, oh and its allot btw.

Maj has kicked hiss ass before and will do again.

Avalonofthewind
If by "kicked his ass" you mean lucky shot of HV while he was being crushed to death by Erads..then you are seriously exaggerating.

Or maybe you meant when Maj was shitting bricks when he thought Eradicator came back to kill him?

Being a matter manipulator, Erads could create Kusar blades with ease and kill Maj.

Go intangible and mind control him.

T-vo him to submission.

Go 1 on 1 without using any other powers and come out fairly even...etc.

Speedblitz Maj..don't believe me? What Maj needs a machine to do, Erads has done under his own power easily.

Jack Harkness
laughing out loud What you think happened in their fight made me laugh. Erad was going crazy and FINALLY got Majestic concerned so he ended it quickly. Maj destroys him.

Avalonofthewind
Your lack of knowledge on both characters and the full story is equally hilarious.

It still doesn't negate the fact that Eradicator has way more powers and is easily Majestics physical equal.

Maj gets 3 out of 10..and that is if the Eradicator is fighting like an idiot. In a forum setting, Eradicator whoops that ass.

Jack Harkness
The fact you think your all that makes me laugh because you just ignore things that are perfectly fair and think of new ones yourself. I am done don't reply to me. Please.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
The fact you think your all that makes me laugh because you just ignore things that are perfectly fair and think of new ones yourself. I am done don't reply to me. Please.

The fact that you can't debate it because you know little of both characters and are going by a few scans tells me you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Better yet..the personal attacks instead of saying how Majestic will go around beating Eradicator for the majority tells even more of the tale.

Now, feel free to not respond.

Jack Harkness
To be honest I used to debate allot, but when you try over at Herochat it just sort of kills the little bit inside you that wants to debate. I recently had bad news so sorry If I was a dick, but anyway have you been there? They all said WW loses to....I forget who but it was like Cheeter or something, or someone like that. I mean WTF!!

TricksterPriest
I figure Majestic's best shot is during round 2. He's got excellent prep skills, and for the sake of fairness (Since Erads carries his own weapons around and can make his stuff out of thing air), Majestic gets his forge for the 2nd round.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
To be honest I used to debate allot, but when you try over at Herochat it just sort of kills the little bit inside you that wants to debate. I recently had bad news so sorry If I was a dick, but anyway have you been there? They all said WW loses to....I forget who but it was like Cheeter or something, or someone like that. I mean WTF!!

Can't say I've been over to herochat. This site has a homey feel to it to me already and another would probably eat up more of my free time so I tend not to stray too much from here.

Even when surrounded by idiots, you shouldn't let that make you lose your will to debate. If that were the case, on these boards, Superman would probably be losing to colossus and Iron man (seriously, at one point it was that bad here.)

We all have our bad days...so no problem dude. I'm just giving Eradicator his due props. In a comic, Maj and Erads would most probably be even with Maj getting the edge due to him having his own title...however, reading and enjoying both characters..I have to give Eradicator the edge in a forum battle. He's basically Superman + SS put together.

Avalonofthewind
I figure Majestic's best shot is during round 2. He's got excellent prep skills, and for the sake of fairness (Since Erads carries his own weapons around and can make his stuff out of thing air), Majestic gets his forge for the 2nd round.

Round 2 would go more often to Maj if Eradicator is in "David" persona. David isn't all that smart.

However, if it's KEM-EL's personality, then I'd give it to Erads as well, or at least split it even.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Round 2 would go more often to Maj if Eradicator is in "David" persona. David isn't all that smart.

However, if it's KEM-EL's personality, then I'd give it to Erads as well, or at least split it even.

I figured the forge would equalize the fight. big grin

So, which one is in control right now? David or Kem-El? I said current Erads, but I don't know who's got control. confused

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Can't say I've been over to herochat. This site has a homey feel to it to me already and another would probably eat up more of my free time so I tend not to stray too much from here.

Even when surrounded by idiots, you shouldn't let that make you lose your will to debate. If that were the case, on these boards, Superman would probably be losing to colossus and Iron man (seriously, at one point it was that bad here.)

We all have our bad days...so no problem dude. I'm just giving Eradicator his due props. In a comic, Maj and Erads would most probably be even with Maj getting the edge due to him having his own title...however, reading and enjoying both characters..I have to give Eradicator the edge in a forum battle. He's basically Superman + SS put together. laughing out loud This site is like crack, you try others but you feel better here. But then curse it under your breath. stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
I figured the forge would equalize the fight. big grin

So, which one is in control right now? David or Kem-El? I said current Erads, but I don't know who's got control. confused

Not sure. Erads hasn't been around since before infinite crisis...and before then, he was flip flopping in personalities. His last showing came off as David. Kem comes off as a colder more logical personality and he tends to do things that David doesn't. (Teleport, T-vo, Matter manip..etc.)

David tends to go the more physical route, fisticuffs, blasts, and superspeed.

A good example of how different they are would be...Superman pwned David with T-vo...however, Kem-El pwned Superman with T-vo.

The last mention in Action Comics had Jor-El mentioning "EradicatorS" meaning that there may be more than one in current continuity. (Pre-IC continuity also had 2 Eradicators running around for a while..one David, one Kem-EL...but they were eventually merged...creating more of the shifting personalities.)

TricksterPriest
Question. Can Kem-El exercise the same invulnerability and powers in his new body as he did in the energy form? Or can he give himself the energy form back? Or does it not matter?

Avalonofthewind
I don't think it really matters as Eradicator doesn't really have a "form" to begin with. It's actually just a warped computer program that can literally be anything.

His kryptonian body was homage to Superman (after Death of Superman) and David got that one.

Kem EL had no body and was resting dormant in the Fortress of Solitude. That form has been shown to be able to live on as pure energy or to create bodies and even astral projections.

Oh..almost forgot...Maj and Eradicator have great respect for each other and actually parted as buddies. They respect each others methods/outlook on things. Both think Superman is too nice.

TricksterPriest
yes

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticdc102hf.jpg

"Funny, but that brutal unreasonable streak makes me admire him much more than the other wishy-washy paragons this earth produces."

Validus
Majestic

Avalonofthewind
Yes, both Majestic and Eradicator pwn GL's.

smile

TricksterPriest
bumped for laughs. stick out tongue

Mr Majestic
Originally posted by Validus
Majestic Correct. the guy moved planets and easily owned Eredicator. It's cannon.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mr Majestic
Correct. the guy moved planets and easily owned Eredicator. It's cannon.

You and I did not read the same fight. wink Majestic was in trouble once Eradicator pulled out the war armor.

The reprogramming trick was a last ditch effort to stop the Eradicator.

And it ended up upgrading him. stick out tongue

Mr Majestic
In trouble? Erad wasn't a real problem until he was on the way to breaking his ribs, Majestic decided it was time to end it and did. Are you telling me that Erad had the advantage.....I now some of your opinions are a bit iffy but please.. no expression

Mr Majestic
First page.

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticdc90ot.jpg

Erad takes him by surprise, Erad isn't holding back obviously.

Page two.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticdc102hf.jpg

Majestic is in his own little world not really paying much attention to whats happening with Erad, until he has had enough of him wrecking his equipment, and after ONE punch is sent flying backwards.

Page three.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticdc117xt.jpg

Erad decides he needs the suit and is ale to actually harm Majestic, as you can see Maj isn't really concerned but decides to use his brains and reprograms him.

Page four.

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticdc128ho.jpg

He considers what they have been doing as playing while Erad obviously is trying to hurt the man.

He obviously upsets the man and Erad really doesn't know what the hell to do.

Page five.
http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticdc137bz.jpg

Erad isn't happy so decides to self destruct instead of taking more of a beating.

Mr Majestic
Thats the simple fact of how that fight went.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.