Racism and British people in general

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaxicanHydra
Damn them all.

Killsw1tch
Damn wankers...

Rogue Jedi
damn all racists, yes. all Brits? I am fixing to be among them, so I cant do that.

BlaxicanHydra
Hating yourself is okay. mmm... Emo.

Rogue Jedi
exactly.

Creshosk
Well then RJ just change damn to **** and then amend in the word pretty ... or something.

Then you'd have a double entente to hide behind.

Rogue Jedi
thats an idea.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Damn them all.

This go for black brits too i take it?

Because not all but a lot of them are teeth kissing,ignorant of everything other than their own culture,chips on their shoulder morons who beleive it or not happen to be racist too.

Furthermore to the wonderful life affirming members of this forum who obviously have NEVER had even the tiniest racist thought
I SALUTE YOU!

You are
A) Lovely people
or most likley
B) a bunch of ****ing liars

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by vintageSW77
This go for black brits too i take it?

Because not all but a lot of them are teeth kissing,ignorant of everything other than their own culture,chips on their shoulder morons who beleive it or not happen to be racist too. IT'S THE CRYPT KEEPER!!

exanda kane
The tones just lowered a bit.

Rogue Jedi
never heard of Islington.

exanda kane
Really? Nice place, bit dodgy, but nice. Steeped in history too. Allows me to drink my tea in complete contemplation.

Fishy
Originally posted by exanda kane
Really? Nice place, bit dodgy, but nice. Steeped in history too. Allows me to drink my tea in complete contemplation.

That's a lie, racists suck and the thread title says all British are racists so England sucks.

Rogue Jedi
Really? Nice place, bit dodgy, but nice. Steeped in history too. Allows me to drink my tea in complete contemplation. how far from Soho?

exanda kane
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
how far from Soho?

3-4 stops on the tube, not far at all.

EDIT: Angel in Islington runs on the northern line, so you're in easy each of most places.

Rogue Jedi
3-4 stops on the tube, not far at all.

EDIT: Angel in Islington runs on the northern line, so you're in easy each of most places. well, if all goes well, I will be living in either Soho or Knightsbridge by early '08.

Selina*Starfire
I love Brits.......... but damn racism, yes.

Rogue Jedi
fugg racism.

eggmayo
A lot of the white british are racist, but so are a lot of the coloured people who live in Britain (is that PC nowadays?)

Matter of life, it's not gonna change.

Arianna
Why does nobody like british people? And why have you decided we're all racist? It wasn't us that banned Chinese immigration in 1902!

Rogue Jedi
bunch of bicsuit eaters.

Arianna
what?

=Tired Hiker=
The best thing about Brits is all their magic skills; like wand making, broom flying, casting spells, etc.

Rogue Jedi
and they make good tea.

The Pict
erm

In Britain a lot of us view the US as a pretty racist place

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Pict
erm

In Britain a lot of us view the US as a pretty racist place but you are in scotland.

Arianna
Scotland is in Britain.... United Kingdom comprises of four countries....

erm

Do we?

chillmeistergen
Which is in Britain.

Rogue Jedi
fugging crumpetts.

The Pict
but you are in scotland.

Rogue Jedi
..... big grin

Arianna
I'm in Scotland 98 days of the year (hey cool same city as the defender of death!)

Rogue Jedi
I am 1/4 irish.

chillmeistergen
I'd like the people who throw all these racism connected with British people, to actually visit Britain. I bet most of them never have. Presumptuous fools. At least we drink our beer in pints, not poofy little bottles, or tiny cans.

=Tired Hiker=
erm

Nah, it's only the Chinks and the Japs who are racist. Some spics and wops are racist too, but it's rare to find a porch monkey or a cracker to be racist in the US. erm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Nah, it's only the Chinks and the Japs who are racist. Some spics and wops are racist too, but it's rare to find a porch monkey or a cracker to be racist in the US. erm hey, I took that back.

Arianna
Whoever started this thread was racist and was stereotyping!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Arianna

No I wasn't! confused

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Arianna

laughing crylaugh

The Pict
big grin

Och Aye! scotland

Nah, it's only the Chinks and the Japs who are racist. Some spics and wops are racist too, but it's rare to find a porch monkey or a cracker to be racist in the US. erm

Good point. You've changed my views of America. You should be a teacher or something like that big grin

Rogue Jedi
No I wasn't! confused yes you were, honky.

=Tired Hiker=
Good point. You've changed my views of America. You should be a teacher or something like that big grin

Yeah, I try to be open minded as much as possible, which takes a lot of strength when you live amongst so many Jews, gooks, and lesser people of that sort. erm

lord xyz
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Damn them all. Well, if hating black people makes me racist, I'm racist.

miss_swann
well, if all goes well, I will be living in either Soho or Knightsbridge by early '08. Hey cool me too! Well, Knightsbridge by November, but it's cool! (Shorter bus ride to school! I'm so happy!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin!!!)

Some people here are VERY racist.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by lord xyz
Well, if hating black people makes me racist, I'm racist.

So . . . . you hate yourself? confused

miss_swann
wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.