Green Goblin vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in New York City.....

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Fights in New York City.....

armbar ftw

Entity
Yea good fight but T'Challa takes this. Norman's to damn crazy and T'Challa has far superior resources. Even if its just on his person. wink

guy222
bump

jadervason
Exactly what advantage does Goblin have?

::TNA_TITAN::
Black Panther

Mindset
Originally posted by jadervason
Exactly what advantage does Goblin have?

He's stronger, possibly faster(slightly), and he heals faster.

psycho gundam
goblin won't hear bp with the vibranium suit and the loud ass glider running, bad news for the goblin.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
goblin won't hear bp with the vibranium suit and the loud ass glider running, bad news for the goblin.

I doubt GG hears Spiderman.

It wont matter, they are fighting, not playing hide n seek.

jadervason
Originally posted by Mindset
He's stronger, possibly faster(slightly), and he heals faster.

I forgot he was strong. Still...BP 9/10

Scoobless
Edging towards the Goblin ... he's fast/strong enough to knock Spider-Man around from time to time which puts him well beyond the Panther in a straight physical comparison. He normally carries a lot of weapons on himself and on his glider (though I'm not sure any aircraft with an engine should be called a glider) his skin is bulletproof to small arms fire (allegedly) and he has enhanced regen capabilities ... plus he's a f**kin' nutjob who will put innocents in danger just for the hell of it.

PB has better training, is smarter and is a lot stealthier but his standard gear may not be enough to get him a win in this match.

The Pict
Green Goblin for the majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.