Superman Prime vs True Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
The battle of the arch enemies, in their prime state.

quanchi112
superman crushes him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Niether have many feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Niether have many feats. ds gets stomped.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
ds gets stomped.

Niether have many feats.

Jack Harkness
ds gets stomped. You just hate Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
You just hate Darkseid. no i like darkseid but i see him for what he is. i dont overrate him. give me some scans showing me true darkseid doing things that has him beating superman prime. show me proof. shut me up.

Astner
OK quanchi, you've cast your vote, that's enough for now.

Anyone elses opinion?

Astner
Niether have many feats.
Of course, that's why I made the battle, why the hell would I take someone who have greater feats than someone else and put them into battle, this is what's so good about it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Astner
Of course, that's why I made the battle, why the hell would I take someone who have greater feats than someone else and put them into battle, this is what's so good about it.

They dont' have enought feats to call the battle.

Jack Harkness
no i like darkseid but i see him for what he is. i dont overrate him. give me some scans showing me true darkseid doing things that has him beating superman prime. show me proof. shut me up. Not even God himself could shut you up. Your just to stupid to listen to him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thumbup][/

TricksterPriest
No idea about this one. SMP's feat list is amazingly short for someone of his power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Not even God himself could shut you up. Your just to stupid to listen to him. make a point or remain silent. i come here to debate while u come here to tell me how much i get on ur nerves. deal with it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No idea about this one. SMP's feat list is amazingly short for someone of his power. smp feats far outweigh true darkseids. this is a curbstomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
smp feats far outweigh true darkseids. this is a curbstomp.
name them. both of them.

quanchi112
name them. both of them. i dont have to do a damn thing. u dont even give ur opinion. name darkseid feats. do u know which is the true darkseid and which isnt? nope.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i dont have to do a damn thing. u dont even give ur opinion. name darkseid feats. do u know which is the true darkseid and which isnt? nope. Exactly. My point is proven. You say shit out of your shit hole and then when someone calls you on it, you have nothing to say but I dont' have to do a damned thing. You dont' know feats of either. So shut the **** up.

quanchi112
Exactly. My point is proven. You say shit out of your shit hole and then when someone calls you on it, you have nothing to say but I dont' have to do a damned thing. You dont' know feats of either. So shut the **** up. i dont have to. u dont know who the true darkseid is. i believe i saw him in apokolips now. he lost and badly. superman prime would laugh at him. nuff said.

TheGame17
they said somewhere that S.P. was the greatest meta-human that ever existed. a millenium in the sun + a green lantern ring seems powerful enough..
i think this version would take darkseid. all other versions can't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i dont have to. u dont know who the true darkseid is. i believe i saw him in apokolips now. he lost and badly. superman prime would laugh at him. nuff said.
Do you know what he means when he says true DS. He means the giant form that can crush galaxies in his hand. He's talking about the one Who just by being, destroys planets and solarsystems. That is who he's talking about.

Galan007
These kind of threads are... meh..

All we can do is speculate on what each character might be able to do... So what's the point? erm

tkitna
Are we talking about Darkseid as dipicted by Kirby? If so, Superman might have been the greatest meta-human to ever be, but Darkseid was a God.

Darkseid take this.

quanchi112
Do you know what he means when he says true DS. He means the giant form that can crush galaxies in his hand. He's talking about the one Who just by being, destroys planets and solarsystems. That is who he's talking about. when has darkseid done this on panel. direct me to these comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quanchi, you are really just a DC hater. you try and use superman to put down DS and Orion then try and say superman can't beat Surfer, when DS is more powerful than Surfer and so is Orion. You fool no one. Have you noticed the comments to you, direct towards you , and about you. They all aren't at all very nice and it's sad that you stilla re doing the same dumb shit.

quanchi112
Quanchi, you are really just a DC hater. you try and use superman to put down DS and Orion then try and say superman can't beat Surfer, when DS is more powerful than Surfer and so is Orion. You fool no one. Have you noticed the comments to you, direct towards you , and about you. They all aren't at all very nice and it's sad that you stilla re doing the same dumb shit. whoopty doo. i care not at all what u or anyone else on here thinks of me. im here to post my opinion. thats that. im not a dc hater. i call it how it is. surfer is greater than superman. heres a chart for u.

silver surfer>superman=blackadam>orion

ds is just a joke anymore and i dont take him seriously like i used to.

he fails at eevrything he does. batman shows up on his planet and outprepped him. he made ds look weak. but its no surprise. ares has done and countless others.

nvrbeenwthagirl
whoopty doo. i care not at all what u or anyone else on here thinks of me. im here to post my opinion. thats that. im not a dc hater. i call it how it is. surfer is greater than superman. heres a chart for u.

silver surfer>superman=blackadam>orion

ds is just a joke anymore and i dont take him seriously like i used to.

he fails at eevrything he does. batman shows up on his planet and outprepped him. he made ds look weak. but its no surprise. ares has done and countless others.

FAIL. Your are not good at math as your equation is all wrong. You are not good at reading as DS actually has done what he has set out to do in Seven Soldiers and in Firestorm as well as in countdown it seems. Your history is also a fail as you site a couple of wins in superman's career to darksied's 10-30 years of wins. And even then, superman had helped and didn't wreck DS. he's never just wrecked DS without getting hurt himself.

quanchi112
FAIL. Your are not good at math as your equation is all wrong. You are not good at reading as DS actually has done what he has set out to do in Seven Soldiers and in Firestorm as well as in countdown it seems. Your history is also a fail as you site a couple of wins in superman's career to darksied's 10-30 years of wins. And even then, superman had helped and didn't wreck DS. he's never just wrecked DS without getting hurt himself. he never made ds tap out.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ApokolipsNowPage31.jpg

look at superman. hanging tough. the duel. where ds was raped. sad showing for mr apokolips.
laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
he never made ds tap out.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ApokolipsNowPage31.jpg

look at superman. hanging tough. the duel. where ds was raped. sad showing for mr apokolips.
laughing

Fail, you go back to this one scan. If I felt like it, i could embarrass u and we can play scan wars and see who can post the most scans of whom beating whom.

quanchi112
i just proved u wrong nver. supes loks fine while ds looks sad and unhappy. he looks like he needs some excedrin. supes concussed him.

Mider999
dont listen to quanchi he thinks he's some comic book genius and he loves doing those stupid smiley faces seesh he makes me wanna stab them in the face, i guess he thinks he's funny he dont know the meaning of jobbing thats why he's a tard he says darkseid loses to superman then later on he says darkseid is stronger.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mider999
dont listen to quanchi he thinks he's some comic book genius and he loves doing those stupid smiley faces seesh he makes me wanna stab them in the face, i guess he thinks he's funny he dont know the meaning of jobbing thats why he's a tard he says darkseid loses to superman then later on he says darkseid is stronger.

I wouldn't want to stab him in the face, But you do have one thing right, he is certainly a tard. the worst thing about retarded people is they don't know they are.

quanchi112
I wouldn't want to stab him in the face, But you do have one thing right, he is certainly a tard. the worst thing about retarded people is they don't know they are. stop with the bashing. i have warned u over and over. moderators have told u to stop, for ur own sake.

nvrbeenwthagirl
stop with the bashing. i have warned u over and over. moderators have told u to stop, for ur own sake.

You THINK I CARE. They would have to ban everyone else who keeps insulting you as well. you think they are going to do that?

Soljer
Originally posted by TheGame17
they said somewhere that S.P. was the greatest meta-human that ever existed. a millenium in the sun + a green lantern ring seems powerful enough..
i think this version would take darkseid. all other versions can't.

Superman 1M could.

quanchi112
true darkseid is a myth, hes always been here. i have seen him lose to superman in apokolips now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
true darkseid is a myth, hes always been here. i have seen him lose to superman in apokolips now.

So it was a myth when he created stayne in his Giant STARRY hand. Or when he pwned Supergirl in Giant form? It was all a dream and a myth?

quanchi112
So it was a myth when he created stayne in his Giant STARRY hand. Or when he pwned Supergirl in Giant form? It was all a dream and a myth? ds cant shgow up and fight supermn as a giant. why wouldnt he do it all the time. seriously why wouldnt giant ds defend his planet from doomsday why would he let this happen.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg37.jpg

looks like ds was his normal size to me. later he called doomsday unbeatable. so i guess if he can turn into a giant in his own mind it makes no diff.

stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman 1M could. thumb up

Lord of Murder
Darkseid is a level 2 character. Not enough power to be a main character. Why is this even being discussed. It makes me bellow out loud to think that some people beleive this. The dark side wins, you lost long ago by embracing this stupidity.

Thanos, doing it better than you!

Lord of Murder
Not a troll or nube...just making an observation vis-a-vis' how incorrect the facts are.

Lord of Murder
"In the valley of the blind, the one eyed man in king" This holds true in this discussion as Darkseid is powerful, but only when around weak and peevish characters. In truth, I have a hard time seeing him excell as a member of the Thundercats. I know that is a bit much, but he reminds me of someone like Cheetara or Liono!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord of Murder
"In the valley of the blind, the one eyed man in king" This holds true in this discussion as Darkseid is powerful, but only when around weak and peevish characters. In truth, I have a hard time seeing him excell as a member of the Thundercats. I know that is a bit much, but he reminds me of someone like Cheetara or Liono! laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.