Savage Hulk vs War World Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tooa/presence
Who's stronger or who would win? I don't know much about Hulk cuz I don't find him that interesting. I know Savage Hulk destroyed a planet twice earth's size with one punch but can War world hulk do anything similar or more impressive?

ankur29
this is the wrong place move to versus man

(however imfeel like putting my 2 cent: both are pitentially equal in terms of physical might but WWh shoudl have a higher base level than savage hulk who is 90tons at start , WWH absorbed teh energy form his ship exploding is very enraged so he woudl have a head start )

Blight
lock

tooa/presence
my purpose wasn't a verse thread. I wanted to know which Hulk was stronger.

strengthkills
WWH is savage using some of his potential,WWH' base strength is probably a couple levels above maestros it seems.
In terms of potential they are equals,who would win ,WWH all day everyday,he has more reason and determination and a very substantial headstart.
If you would like I can compare WWH to every hulk incarnation.

Blight
Originally posted by tooa/presence
my purpose wasn't a verse thread. I wanted to know which Hulk was stronger. Then why didn't you post it in the question thread..... you know, the one where people ask questions like the one your asking? lock

Kutulu
WWH would win, as his base level of strength is far higher and his cunning and battle tactics are much different. He would pull a Maestro and snap Savage Hulk's neck before he got time to amp up too high.

The Pict
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH would win, as his base level of strength is far higher and his cunning and battle tactics are much different. He would pull a Maestro and snap Savage Hulk's neck before he got time to amp up too high.

WWH was rocked by punches from depowered Juggernaut and Rockslide from the New X-Men. Savage Hulk is stronger than them so I reckon it would be a stalemate as Savage Hulk will be constantly gaining strength as well.

llagrok

Hulk's so called tactic, was simply accessing the Shield database and reading up on every hero. He was only capable of doing so due to his warbound members. It's not something he would've accomplished on his own.

Badabing
Originally posted by llagrok
Hulk's so called tactic, was simply accessing the Shield database and reading up on every hero. He was only capable of doing so due to his warbound members. It's not something he would've accomplished on his own. You can't take it that WW Hulk rules! durfist

strengthkills
Originally posted by The Pict
WWH was rocked by punches from depowered Juggernaut and Rockslide from the New X-Men. Savage Hulk is stronger than them so I reckon it would be a stalemate as Savage Hulk will be constantly gaining strength as well. Yes, he was "rocked" so hard that he took one hit from both of them and then beat the shit out of them.He was also so "rocked" from collosus punches that he took them without noticing.
He was also rocked by she hulk so bad,that he picked her up and threw her in the ground essentially one-shotting her,Hulk was so rocked by thing,that he said "hmp" after taking one to the nose and 2 more before owning thing with one blow and coming close to killing him.

Kutulu
Originally posted by The Pict
WWH was rocked by punches from depowered Juggernaut and Rockslide from the New X-Men. Savage Hulk is stronger than them so I reckon it would be a stalemate as Savage Hulk will be constantly gaining strength as well.

Rocked? Hahahahah that's the funniest thing I've heard all day. WWH shrugged off a few punches like nothing, then beat Juggernaut into the ground.

Savage Hulk would get his neck broken just like Maestro did to the Hulk, only WWH is even stronger baselevel than Maestro. The fight would last about 5 seconds.

llagrok
Rocked? Hahahahah that's the funniest thing I've heard all day. WWH shrugged off a few punches like nothing, then beat Juggernaut into the ground.

Savage Hulk would get his neck broken just like Maestro did to the Hulk, only WWH is even stronger baselevel than Maestro. The fight would last about 5 seconds.

That's shorter than Juggernaut's fight with WWH roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.