What is your Ice breaker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LostDoctor
How do you break the ice on your first date? with him/her?

Rogue Jedi
suck it.

T.M
"Just to let you know.. I have no STD's!!"

Rogue Jedi
I said suck it.

Homer J.
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
suck it. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I said suck it.

C. C. Cowgirl
Break the ice? hmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Homer J.
I see we park our cars in the same garage......now suck it. wink

vivando-loca
hi.

jinzin
"hey baby, do these pants make me look fat?" cool

mitchum
How much does a polar bear weigh?

... enough to break the ice! Hi, I'm Mitch.

jinzin
damn that's a good one.

silver_tears
"Hey baby, lets ****." vin

LethalFemme
I taste better with whip cream.eyes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I taste better with whip cream.eyes That is so lame, Femmey. laughing

The only thing I can think of lamer is "Did it hurt?"

Homer J.
Dear LostDoctor. Enough with the god damned question threads.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Homer J.
Dear LostDoctor. Enough with the god damned question threads. You have something in your eye.

=Tired Hiker=
On two dates that I have been on, I got to know those people better just by walking them to their cars than I did eating dinner with them. Going for a walk is the same deal. By going on a walk, even a short one, you never know what you will encounter, what funny things you can look at, what interesting people you will see together, it's a bit of an adventure. It's impromptu. It's not just sitting there eating and trying to think of what to say.

My ice breaker ... . taking a walk.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
On two dates that I have been on, I got to know those people better just by walking them to their cars than I did eating dinner with them. Going for a walk is the same deal. By going on a walk, even a short one, you never know what you will encounter, what funny things you can look at, what interesting people you will see together, it's a bit of an adventure. It's impromptu. It's not just sitting there eating and trying to think of what to say.

My ice breaker ... . taking a walk. an ice breaker is breaking the ice verbally for opening the lines of communication.

Diamonds
A pick axe.
God I'm funny.
no expression

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
an ice breaker is breaking the ice verbally for opening the lines of communication.

Going on a walk allows that to happen in a more meaningful way, imo.

Rogue Jedi
Going on a walk allows that to happen in a more meaningful way, imo. you go for a walk, then you speak. the speaking part is the icebreaker.

=Tired Hiker=
If you say "Hey, let's go for a walk," then you actually go for a walk, that is the ice breaker. They go hand in hand.

If you say, "Hey, let's go for a walk," and then you just sit there ... well then that's just weird. confused

Rogue Jedi
If you say "Hey, let's go for a walk," then you actually go for a walk, that is the ice breaker. They go hand in hand.

If you say, "Hey, let's go for a walk," and then you just sit there ... well then that's just weird. confused *grabs your chili dog*

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah baby! happy

Rogue Jedi
*strokes your chili dog*

Leo.M
"Do you like chasing cars?" Sing it in the car with them on the way back to her house.

Score. I know. smart

Rogue Jedi
score one for a lonely night.

LostDoctor

My ice breaker ... . taking a walk.

That's a good starter in fact smile

Rogue Jedi
ask her if she drags her teeth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.