Batman Begins(Bale) vs Batman 89(Keaton)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Standard EQ

Fight in Gotham chuch in 89.

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Standard EQ

Fight in Gotham chuch in 89.

Who wins?

Keaton>Bale

Soljer
Bale is the better actor, the better Batman, and et cetera.

He seems to be a better fighter, as well.

However, Batman 89 had friggin miniguns in the batmobile and blew the shit out of gotham with the batjet.

Batman 89 blows Bale away. stick out tongue.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bale is better period. Keaton's batmobile fails in comparison to Bale's Battank. Batman Begins takes him down and out.

endrict
U cant fight with cars in a church....its a H2H with belts in the chruch end scene in 89.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by endrict
U cant fight with cars in a church....its a H2H with belts in the chruch end scene in 89.

In that case. Bale still is >Keaton. Keaton Bats was a decent figthter, however Bale Bats is a far superior fighter. Bale Bats defeats Keaton Bats 9/10

shksprtx
Bale Bats all the way...

emporerpants
how is this a contest? keaton bats got his assed kicked in the church by a random joker thug.

braz
Originally posted by emporerpants
how is this a contest? keaton bats got his assed kicked in the church by a random joker thug.

Exactly. What I was just about to post. Bale Batman pwns.

Badabing
Bale.

joesdabest1
Keaton would kick his ass.

Avalonofthewind
Bale Batman can turn his head...unlike Keaton Batman.

Bale ftw.

Mider999
i liked keaton's batman better then the 2 sequals following batman returns but i also like the return to the old fashioned batman in the form of batman begins but keaton had better gadgets sorry

Juntai
Bale's Batman just utilizes a lot of side to side movement on him, since he can't turn his head, and his mobility sucks.

braz
Originally posted by Juntai
Bale's Batman just utilizes a lot of side to side movement on him, since he can't turn his head, and his mobility sucks.

As did Keatons Batman, they both did the whole body turn to look in different directions. However, Bale could at least turn his head a little bit because the cowl base was really made of rubber latex.

Juntai
Originally posted by braz
As did Keatons Batman, they both did the whole body turn to look in different directions. However, Bale could at least turn his head a little bit because the cowl base was really made of rubber latex. Keatons lack of overall mobility and peripheral vision is what I was talking about.

quanchi112
bale kicks mr moms butt.

Edward Nygma
Bale actually had muscle mass.

braz
Originally posted by Juntai
Keatons lack of overall mobility and peripheral vision is what I was talking about.

Ohhh, my bad you said 'on him' I see...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.