Yea so..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marko
I was in a car crash last night. Never been in one before, and don't plan to ever again. Skidded and went off the road into a huge fence, huge spikes of wood slicing into the car as if it was butter. sad

jinzin
but you're okay right?

dave_kodak
Originally posted by jinzin
but you're okay right?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Marko
I was in a car crash last night. Never been in one before, and don't plan to ever again. Skidded and went off the road into a huge fence, huge spikes of wood slicing into the car as if it was butter. sad

hug

Röland
but you're okay right?

Marko
yea I'm fine, just about if were going faster it woulda a bin like that final destination where he gets the wood through is face sad Originally posted by LethalFemme
hug

cheers hun smile

dave_kodak
damn.

vivando-loca
that woulda hurt.

jinzin
Originally posted by dave_kodak
damn.
Co-signed...
glad you're okay...

car damages are gonna suck, sorry bout that.

Marko
Originally posted by dave_kodak
damn.

$40 for my left impaled leg.

dave_kodak
$40 for my left impaled leg. i ment damn as in "shit, that sucks"

Marko
Co-signed...
glad you're okay...

car damages are gonna suck, sorry bout that.

cheers smile

it wasn't my car luckily it was my friends! It was awful though. The radiator has gone, air filter, breaks have gone shit, bonet is naffed, so is the bumper, the bonet release and some of the lights. 1 indicator and a headlight i think.

Röland
What did you get impaled with? shock

Marko

Röland
hjaha i didn't but nearly did by these huge wodden spikes. If i wasn't in so much shock I would picturned it

That sucks, I was in a car accident once but the guy smashed my back end and luckily nothing happened to me.

Marko

Homer J.
I've been in 2 car accidents. I finally SAW my first car accident that I wasn't in. Some intense stuff.

Röland
horrible isn't it. I've not crashed whilst driving myself.

Yeah, I hit my knee off the door and it hurt because I still have a staple in it from having surgery.

Marko

=Tired Hiker=
They say there are two types of people in this land we live in ... those who have crashed in a car, and those who haven't crashed yet. sombrero2

The Pict
Glad you're okay, Marko.

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
They say there are two types of people in this land we live in ... those who have crashed in a car, and those who haven't crashed yet. sombrero2

I've been in 3

Rogue Jedi

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by The Pict
Glad you're okay, Marko.

I've been in 3

They say that there are THREE types of people in this land we live in . . . big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.