Eric Van Lustbader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
{searched, cudnt find a thread on his name, so i decided to start one as my first in this section}

in my oppinion he is one of the BEST western authors out there. read a lot of his books{ninja, kaishi, white ninja, french kiss being the only ones i remeber right now}. his ability to create an enviornment and suck one in to theambience of the situation is beyond human at times. what do u guys think. any1 into his books?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
He is my favorite author. I have all of his novels

Antaeus
I did read one of his books a loooong time ago - I think it was called "The Ninja", but I am not sure. I liked it a lot. But he is not in my top 20.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Antaeus
I did read one of his books a loooong time ago - I think it was called "The Ninja", but I am not sure. I liked it a lot. But he is not in my top 20.

The Ninja is one of my favorite novels.

leonheartmm
ahan, although i am disappointed more poeple are missing out on him. hes awesome.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ahan, although i am disappointed more poeple are missing out on him. hes awesome.

Yes he is. I look forward to his next novel.

leonheartmm
well hes taken over for the jason bourne novels and a new one is coming out{or isalready out} and he has begun writing the next installment in the ninja/nicholas linear saga after the looooooong hiatus from the 80s.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well hes taken over for the jason bourne novels and a new one is coming out{or isalready out} and he has begun writing the next installment in the ninja/nicholas linear saga after the looooooong hiatus from the 80s.

I like his Bourne novels.

I cannot wait for more Nicholas Linnear adventures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.