The Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ranger Smith
I may or may not be being joined by a number of friends from other forums called the "Alliance". If I am this is a thread to keep us out of the way of other members who don't know us to well.

If any mods are not happy with another team thread please close it.

Rufus T Firefly
your trying to keep me out of your way.....I feel saddened that your trying to avoid me....

Tyrant
Originally posted by Ranger Smith
I may or may not be being joined by a number of friends from other forums called the "Alliance". If I am this is a thread to keep us out of the way of other members who don't know us to well.

If any mods are not happy with another team thread please close it. How come you weren't banned?

whirlwind
I would like to join

Ranger Smith
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
your trying to keep me out of your way.....I feel saddened that your trying to avoid me....

Not at all, it's just when the rest of the "Alliance" arrives we need a private place to chat. You are welcome to chat with us anytme Roofies.

Ranger Smith
Originally posted by whirlwind
I would like to join

Please join the Alliance should arrive soon.

Ranger Smith
Originally posted by Tyrant
How come you weren't banned?

Why should I be banned?

whirlwind
Thank you friend and you will not be banned. That guy who askedyou is indeed a tyrant.

Estacado
Another sock parade........

whirlwind
Oh look, it is captain obvious to the rescue

Ranger Smith
Thank you friend and you will not be banned. That guy who askedyou is indeed a tyrant.

No I won't, i've been sock checked many times.

Ranger Smith
Originally posted by Estacado
Another sock parade........

That's an emo record isn't it?

Badabing
Here's a dur for good luck.

whirlwind
No I won't, i've been sock checked many times.

cool so where are the other members

Ranger Smith
Originally posted by Badabing
Here's a dur for good luck.

smile Thank you. The Alliance need no luck and are quite well known on the web.

Badabing
smile Thank you. The Alliance need no luck and are quite well known on the web. I bet.....but the dur is powerful. laughing out loud

Ranger Smith
cool so where are the other members

They will be arriving during the week. I hope. I have sent a call out.

I have answered Alliance calls myself in the past. Let's see if the call is returned.

whirlwind
That smiley is so stupid. Get that crap out of here.

Ranger Smith
Originally posted by Badabing
I bet.....but the dur is powerful. laughing out loud

Indeed it is. It reaches places other smilies cannot reach.

Creshosk
So this is going to be another "team thread" and get officially sanctioned right?

whirlwind
Are you a member creshshosk? because if you are not please feel free to get the hell out.

Ranger Smith
Originally posted by Creshosk
So this is going to be another "team thread" and get officially sanctioned right?

Yes, I hope so.

Creshosk
Are you a member creshshosk? because if you are not please feel free to get the hell out. Wow that was nice and civil of you.

whirlwind
Sorry, I am upset over all this storm bias.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.