Death Stroke vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought this would be an interesting fight. No prep. Standard MO's.

Priest
MO's?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
MO's?

Method of operations.

Soljer
Modus operandi, actually.

Or something along those lines.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Modus operandi, actually.

Or something along those lines.
Well who do you think wins?

endrict
Venom

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by endrict
Venom

I lean that way too. But DS is superior to Spiderman is he not? How does Spidey get victories and DS can't? I'm sure it has to do with thier long history tho. Venom does seem to be able to take a lot of punishment. But can he dish it as Good as DS?

Mider999
ok this is how it goes venom has gotten pretty strong he could do alot of crap even beat the crap out of the entire FF at once, including turn invisible, take beams as strong as iron mans or stronger he was able to take on the punisher and some guy named mace.

Deathstroke has lightspeed reflexes thats why he is able to hurt speedsters many will say its PIS but its happend way to often so yeah save it. He has a staff that can destroy a helicopter at low settings beside that its made of a metal that not even supermans heat vision could destroy, his mind is so trained that he overcame WW's lasso but probably cause he can become so into something its almost as though he's an animal. He also can use 90 percent of his brain. He was smart enough to break a GL's hand thus making him unable to use his ring, he punched zatanna in the living making her unable to use magic, he cut off harkmans wings, and cut up green arrows, arrows. He also is fast enough to dodge green arrows, arrows. He can see things in slow motion and can dodge point black machine gun fire. He has a heeling factor like wolverine i suppose, it makes him able to do the above mentioned stuff as well as heal from probably any wound. He also has taken out superboy and super girl using special grenades, he also once droped a building on aquaman, and has beat the crap out of batman and nightwing.

Deathstroke
Physically I always thought Spidey was superior to DS.

Soljer
Spidey can't realistically beat Venom.

Neither can Deathstroke, assuming you exclude his power staff/metanades.

Mider999
why would you excluse his tech thats just making a spite thread giving him his tech might also be a spite thread though

Deathstroke
I think the staff is usually considered standard equipment for him even though he just uses the sword most the time now.

Soljer
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I think the staff is usually considered standard equipment for him even though he just uses the sword most the time now.

I haven't seen him use his power staff in quite a while....

Though, if he DOES have it for the thread, then all it'll take is one-shot...

Nikkolas
DS is a street-leveler. He's out of his league.

quanchi112
venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.