Battle for Justice: Kim Kaphwan vs Azuka Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Azuka Kazama, Osaka's resident neighborhood vigilante, picks a fight with two Korean teenagers. What she didn't know was that they stopped a robbery.

Then their father showed up. Azuka finds out that their father is none other than Kim Kaphwan.

Kaphwan had been watching from a distance, watching Jae Hoon and Dong Hwan thwart the robbery when Asuka comes pedalling towards them on her bike.

Following a brief fight, the Kim family patriarch makes his presence known. He wants to see just how good Asuka really is...in a match.

"What do you say?" Kim asked after he delivered his challenge. "Show me your stuff."

Azuka smirks to herself. "You're on!"

Inside the Kazama dojo, Kim, in his TKD uniform faces off against Asuka, in her gi/hakama. Watching from the sidelines are Lei Wulong, Asuka's father and Kim's sons.

Superboy Prime
Wait...Lei is Asuka's father?

Kim 9/10.

Asuka gets 1 win if she stuns him by flashing him.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Wait...Lei is Asuka's father?

Kim 9/10.

Asuka gets 1 win if she stuns him by flashing him.

No. I was typing too fast. As usual.

Sado22
Kim. speed, power and experience. he takes it 9/10
Asuka is too much of a rookie and too hotheaded. she's has a defensive style of combat but likes get into fights and attack oppponents. that's just stupid....as dumb as an outboxer trying to bring a fight TO the brawler.
that's only possible if she has a remarkable chin.....and i doubt it.

Kim wins.

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.