If Dooku Dident fall to the Darkside

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Well now lets fall into these WHAT IF scenerios today...ok here is my question.

What would have happened if Dooku Stayed with the Jedi What apprentace would Palpatine have would the Clone Wars have started would the republic reign or would palpy find a way to bring it to its knees LETS JUST LET OUR MINDS GO!

Ridley_Prime
Um... If Sidious still manages to turn Anakin to the dark side, Dooku would simply just end up getting killed/overwhelmed by a bunch of Clone Troopers like all the other Jedi did (unless he somehow got lucky like Obi-wan and Yoda).

~JP~
ARGH! What is the deal with all these damn what if threads? slam

MasterAshenVor
No because the Murder of Count Dooku was a VITAL part of the Anakin's Fall to the Dark Side.

Tangible God
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
No because the Murder of Count Dooku was a VITAL part of the Anakin's Fall to the Dark Side. Count Dooku's DEFEAT was vital, as it allowed Anakin to touch the Dark Side when he killed him.

Likely Sifo-Dyas(sp?) would have stayed on as Sidious' apprentice. The Clone Wars may not have occurred without Dooku's charismatic voice to form the CIS. Palpatine still would've orchestrated a separatist movement, extra-galactic threat, or some other "phantom menace" to justify use of the Clones and direct Jedi involvement. Anakin still would've bonded with Palpatine, and likely would've killed Palpatine's mystery apprentice, or at least would've performed some heroic act which still caused him to touch the Dark Side.

Either way, the Empire would've come about, the Jedi would still die at Clone hands, and Anakin still would've fallen.

Ridley_Prime
No because the Murder of Count Dooku was a VITAL part of the Anakin's Fall to the Dark Side.
So were the Sand People. stick out tongue He already fell to the dark side after killing them all on Tatooine...

Originally posted by Tangible God
Count Dooku's DEFEAT was vital, as it allowed Anakin to touch the Dark Side when he killed him.

Likely Sifo-Dyas(sp?) would have stayed on as Sidious' apprentice. The Clone Wars may not have occurred without Dooku's charismatic voice to form the CIS. Palpatine still would've orchestrated a separatist movement, extra-galactic threat, or some other "phantom menace" to justify use of the Clones and direct Jedi involvement. Anakin still would've bonded with Palpatine, and likely would've killed Palpatine's mystery apprentice, or at least would've performed some heroic act which still caused him to touch the Dark Side.

Either way, the Empire would've come about, the Jedi would still die at Clone hands, and Anakin still would've fallen.
Exactly.

Rogue Jedi
Palpy would have just found a different apprentice, simple as that.

Captain REX
Oh good, one of theeeese threads...

sithsaber408
Well now lets fall into these WHAT IF scenerios today...ok here is my question.

What would have happened if Dooku Stayed with the Jedi What apprentace would Palpatine have would the Clone Wars have started would the republic reign or would palpy find a way to bring it to its knees LETS JUST LET OUR MINDS GO!

http://a686.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/78/l_bcb3c871d5f760ec4074aa649b5db57d.jpg

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by sithsaber408
http://a686.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/78/l_bcb3c871d5f760ec4074aa649b5db57d.jpg
Yes. Trolling in discussion threads really does fail. no

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yes. Trolling in discussion threads really does fail. no

These are my boards, n00b.

I'll post what I please. evil face

Queeq, can we get a close in this pointless thread or what?

Union16
laughing out loud

Atticus

Schecter
allow me to make the most intelligent post of this thread

*ahem*

scrotum

queeq

Excellent!

General G
I agree, the "You Fail" pic is quite awesome.

queeq
Outstanding. It made my day.

Alliance
Originally posted by ~JP~
ARGH! What is the deal with all these damn what if threads? slam

I thought I felt something bugging me...and I didn't even know they were here!

queeq
Ah... that was you.

General G
Ouch for him.

queeq
Rather.

General G
Is that pity coming from you?

Alliance
*chuch chuck*

queeq
Originally posted by General G
Is that pity coming from you?

Pity??? What does that mean?

Alliance
He's asking if your nose is running.

General G
And I am still waiting for the answer.

Alliance
*hands queeq a kleenex*

queeq
Why do I need a kleenex?

General G
Hmm, maybe he is a droid?

Alliance
wtf is a "dident"?

General G
Mis-spelled "didn't?"

queeq
Sounds like it.

General G
Did you remember how to spell Alliance?

Alliance
Dooku dident.

Sesse
Neither did Dooku.

queeq
Huh? Dooku could spell?

General G
News to me.

queeq
Same here

General G
Time to spread it around.

sweersa
I always thought it would have been cool to have Dooku realize he was just a tool to Palpatine, and he somewhat suddenly turns back to the light side at the last minute and 'just in time' saves a vital character's life from the saber or Dark Side powers of Sidious and dies in the process against Palpatine during a massively cool saber duel.

I always liked that idea, and somewhat expected something like to to occur in III before it came out, oh well, his death is cool enough how it really happened.

Schecter
....aaaaaaaand closing

sweersa
Originally posted by Schecter
....aaaaaaaand closing

This guy thinks he is a moderator.

Count Makashi
Hey, it was a great topic, anything involving Dooku is great.

Schecter
Originally posted by sweersa
This guy thinks he is a moderator.

dur

sweersa
Originally posted by Schecter
dur

Hehehe

queeq
Nice smilie.

General G
Slightly crooked.

queeq
Who's Dident?

General G
Hehehe.

queeq
You know him?

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Hey, it was a great topic, anything involving Dooku is great. Even your wet dreams?

queeq
Errr.... let's not go there.

Darth Subjekt
he already has

queeq
Cr@p

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Even your wet dreams?

Even in my wet dreams.

Darth Subjekt
wow

queeq
He has them?

Darth Subjekt
verrry dangerous putting those two together...

queeq
laughing out loud

General G
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
verrry dangerous putting those two together...

Dident they already?

queeq
Dident?

Darth Subjekt
yea they did...they just dident tell anyone

queeq
Joey Dident?

Count Makashi
Is it so wrong, what i did?

And queeq, who is Joey?

queeq
Joey Dident... Isn't that his name?

General G
Yeah, as far as I am aware of.

queeq
Good. I better close this place before he returns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.