petition to all posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
who here thinks that quanchi needs to be banned

Mider999
im voting as YES he needs to leave he ignores everyones opinions thinking he's some super smart comic genius he always qoutes the stupidedest sources yet the mods dont think he should leave i guess they think its funny when we have to put up with this guy always pissing everyone off come on just post here if you think the guy needs to get the **** OUT

Priest
for wat?

Creshosk
So we're going to call the thought police on him? Ban him simply for having a different opinion?

What rules is he actually breaking?

charlemagne9746
laughing

Nah...I think he should stay. I love trolling him for some reason.

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
for wat?

Stupidity, would be my guess.

Which is NOT a banable offense.

roughrider
I don't even know him.

Priest
Originally posted by Creshosk
So we're going to call the thought police on him? Ban him simply for having a different opinion?

What rules is he actually breaking?

Originally posted by Soljer
Stupidity, would be my guess.

Which is NOT a banable offense.
my thoughts exactly
Just because u may have a problem with some one on the forum dosen't mean u have to start a pention to ban him..
He may be ignorant, but at least he dosen't bash other members.
BTW, this tread makes u look like a ass mider.

outavodka
Originally posted by roughrider
I don't even know him.

Black Adam
oh wow LOL...

Mider999
yeah those of you who think he's ok why dont you start a debate with him and see how long you can stand listening to his bull. why you waisting my voting space if you dont wanna vote

Disappear
public opinion doesn't mean jack when he's not technically breaking any rules. for an example, see OJ.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Mider999
yeah those of you who think he's ok why dont you start a debate with him and see how long you can stand listening to his bull. why you waisting my voting space if you dont wanna vote

laughing

you know you'd miss that ol boy if he left.

Soljer
Originally posted by Disappear
public opinion doesn't mean jack when he's not technically breaking any rules. for an example, see OJ.

No, technically, he DID break the rules.

Public opinion (meaning the twelve 'peers') is ALL that mattered in that case. stick out tongue.

Rufus T Firefly
voting for trickster ahead of time, cause trick just hates the guy. I really can care less, but trick would vote yes laughing out loud

Mider999
nobody likes him in the VS thread cause he's just there to piss everyone off you can even tell from his posts he always uses those damn smiley faces you can just tell he wants to piss you off you try correcting him he just ignores you the other day he was talking shit to another poster saying hay you wanna beat me up i can beat you up and all this crap

Rufus T Firefly
nobody likes him in the VS thread cause he's just there to piss everyone off you can even tell from his posts he always uses those damn smiley faces you can just tell he wants to piss you off you try correcting him he just ignores you the other day he was talking shit to another poster saying hay you wanna beat me up i can beat you up and all this crap

he wanks off to thanos about as much you do to hulk, so this thread is just a petition to ban over zealous fanboys....

Joking laughing

Blight
I vote we ban mider for making retarded threads that will only get lock

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Blight
I vote we ban mider for making retarded threads that will only get lock

your infatuated with that smilie....aren't you...

Blight
no....

lock

guy222
who here thinks that quanchi needs to be banned

Is this necessary

The new mods will prolly close it

grey fox
If stupidity was a banning offense then , you mider, wouldn't be here; ja ?

KRS-Brandon
ban the mafugga

TricksterPriest
As Red said, he's one of the few people I would ban. He's not just stupid. He's more retarded than Bush. dur And he has no concept of logic, spelling, or common sense. He can barely even read. laughing

Mider999
this comming from the guy who thinks thanos is stronger then god spawn oh your insults sure hurt me gray fox why dont you look at ourself in the mirror before your open your big fat crap spewing mouth who was making it a bad petition your the ones comming here making a mockery of it and talking shit not me im just stating facts

AJBored
Oy!!!

No one insults fox!!! *Waits for owning Mider will receive*

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
As Red said, he's one of the few people I would ban. He's not just stupid. He's more retarded than Bush. dur And he has no concept of logic, spelling, or common sense. He can barely even read. laughing

Estacado
I agree that quanchi is a retard but he can't be banned for being handicapped so in my opinion everyone who says the same should just put him on ignore.

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by Estacado
I agree that quanchi is a retard but he can't be banned for being handicapped so in my opinion everyone who says the same should just put him on ignore. Sounds good. cool

grey fox
this comming from the guy who thinks thanos is stronger then god spawn oh your insults sure hurt me gray fox why dont you look at ourself in the mirror before your open your big fat crap spewing mouth who was making it a bad petition your the ones comming here making a mockery of it and talking shit not me im just stating facts

laughing

Same spiel as always, eh Mider ?

But that post pretty much describes you in full , when someone points out the flaws you throw a tantrum (like a petulant child) and start throwing abuse around.

Now firstly , I rarely get involved with God-Spawn , he's a boring character and too over-hyped. So (like always) your speaking pure and utter bullshit.

Secondly ; we are mocking this petition because it's a complete and utter farce , you want someone banned just because you have childish grudge against them ? erm I'm afraid thats just not shuttlecock boyo , not shuttlecock at all.

Thirdly your attempt at hiding your hate behind a weak pretense of He's a fanboy is retardedly stupid. EVERYONE is a fanboy of someone , hell, Digi himself is a big 'ol fanboy of Spidey and 9/10 goes with Spidey against Firelord (Right circumstances and all that eh wink ) .

Finally this entire thread (and your presence on said thread) can be explained with a single picture

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/bABY.jpg

' Quod Erat Demonstrandum '

Alfheim
Originally posted by Priest

BTW, this tread makes u look like a ass mider.

Yeah it does erm

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

Same spiel as always, eh Mider ?

But that post pretty much describes you in full , when someone points out the flaws you throw a tantrum (like a petulant child) and start throwing abuse around.

Now firstly , I rarely get involved with God-Spawn , he's a boring character and too over-hyped. So (like always) your speaking pure and utter bullshit.

Secondly ; we are mocking this petition because it's a complete and utter farce , you want someone banned just because you have childish grudge against them ? erm I'm afraid thats just not shuttlecock boyo , not shuttlecock at all.

Thirdly your attempt at hiding your hate behind a weak pretense of He's a fanboy is retardedly stupid. EVERYONE is a fanboy of someone , hell, Digi himself is a big 'ol fanboy of Spidey and 9/10 goes with Spidey against Firelord (Right circumstances and all that eh wink ) .

Finally this entire thread (and your presence on said thread) can be explained with a single picture

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/bABY.jpg

' Quod Erat Demonstrandum '

I have never seen an ownage like that. cool

Creshosk
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
I have never seen an ownage like that. cool I dislike the term. but there was so much power in that it radiated out and hit all the comic members.

"EVERYONE is a fanboy of someone"

Jack Harkness
Agreed, it was brilliant.

Superherovandal
Since this thread is basically useless i'll ask a more relevent question. What happened the THe Thieves Guild Comics group at msn it says its been disabled for administrative purposes

http://groups.msn.com/UltimateSpidermanOnlineComic/

Ranger Smith
This thread is member bashing........

Faceman
I vote, we let the mod's do their job. If you don't like the guy, just put him on ignore....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.