Dmg Output contest of power!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Each Contestan is required to release thier most powerful Blow, blast or what ever against an inertron wall created by Firestorm. this will will register the power of the impact upon said wall. With that being said, Who would come in first, 2nd, 3rd, ect if they were using the max power display of DESTRUCTIVE force they have shown.

Superman
Silver Surfer
Thor
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Thanos
Darksied
Orion
HULK
Doomsday
Tyrant
Stardust

Endless Mike
Tyrant

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Tyrant

What has he done in his depowered State that is a note worthy Feat? I'm very intested to know this.

Endless Mike
You never said depowered

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You never said depowered

Well I certainly wouldn't put him on his almost galactus lvls. that would be spite against all the other characters in the contest.

llagrok
Darkseid (easily)
Orion
Tyrant - dp
Thanos

tkitna
If its their most powerful blast, would Thors Godblast count?

If so, I take him. If not, Darkseid.

llagrok
Originally posted by tkitna
If its their most powerful blast, would Thors Godblast count?

If so, I take him. If not, Darkseid.

Good point, I didn't think about that one :/

Kutulu
I'd still go with Tyrant. You didn't specify depowered, but even depowered he had the power of billions of living planets fuelling him constantly. He doesn't have any wide-area effect feats though to fall back upon, but in terms of destructive energy he is still up there above other top tiers.

Martian_mind
Is anyone else made to think of Naruto when they read the title?Just seems a Narutoey title to me....

Astner
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Is anyone else made to think of Naruto when they read the title?Just seems a Narutoey title to me....

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3626/79952690zb7oj7.jpg

Ouch! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.