superboy prime vs darkseid(duel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
sbp challenegs ds to a duel much like superman did in apokolips now. there is one day to mentally prepare for this fight. no powerups. who wins this challenge?

Rufus T Firefly
oooo i get it. Your whole Perspective on Kirby's Boy is based off SUperman TAS. That makes alot of sense....

starking
These threads are sooooo played out.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
oooo i get it. Your whole Perspective on Kirby's Boy is based off SUperman TAS. That makes alot of sense....

Agony matrix ftw. ermmhappy

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
These threads are sooooo played out. most threads on here are done over and over again. if there is no interest with anything on kmc it dies down. wink no worries.

this to me is interesting. how would ds respond to this challenge. whos the favorite i wonder. wonder who vegas would give the odds to?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spite thread in the worst. SBP is a jobber aura kid who is easily pwned with Telepathy. He's got a weak mind.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Spite thread in the worst. SBP is a jobber aura kid who is easily pwned with Telepathy. He's got a weak mind. when did ds use his mind rapes outside gds? im curious. enlighten me. i may be wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
when did ds use his mind rapes outside gds? im curious. enlighten me. i may be wrong. seven Soldiers. When he mind raped every living NEW god, even the death avatar the black racer. Nuff said.

starking
most threads on here are done over and over again. if there is no interest with anything on kmc it dies down. wink no worries.

this to me is interesting. how would ds respond to this challenge. whos the favorite i wonder. wonder who vegas would give the odds to? Yes, lets make pointless little threads, with the same damn arguments. That's the type of attitude we need around here. wink

Superboy Prime
I have no business fighting Darkseid. I have better things to do like heralding the destruction of the multiverse by Anti-Monitor's hands.

cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I have no business fighting Darkseid. I have better things to do like heralding the destruction of the multiverse by Anti-Monitor's hands.

cool laughing

quanchi112
seven Soldiers. When he mind raped every living NEW god, even the death avatar the black racer. Nuff said. did he have the ale in this story?

nvrbeenwthagirl
did he have the ale in this story?

NO.

quanchi112
NO. a powerup of any kind?

nvrbeenwthagirl
a powerup of any kind? You be Good. And NO.

quanchi112
You be Good. And NO. it does not add up. let me tell you why. so ur telling me darkseid has been fighting high father to basically a stalemate for all these years. he wakes up and says im going to mindrape them all. ive had enough and didnt want to do it but im goin to do it. nope that doesnt make any sense. he must have had something occur becuz he would have done it along time ago.

nvrbeenwthagirl
it does not add up. let me tell you why. so ur telling me darkseid has been fighting high father to basically a stalemate for all these years. he wakes up and says im going to mindrape them all. ive had enough and didnt want to do it but im goin to do it. nope that doesnt make any sense. he must have had something occur becuz he would have done it along time ago.

You be good.

quanchi112
You be good. i prove my points while u say the same thing over and over again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i prove my points while u say the same thing over and over again. You be GOOD?

quanchi112
sbprime is a monster. while i think ds would put up a good fight i feel he would lose. im going to start debating. thats what i come here for.

nvrbeenwthagirl
sbprime is a monster. while i think ds would put up a good fight i feel he would lose. im going to start debating. thats what i come here for.

have a nice day.

Astner
If the etinity Darkseid is more powerful than his pre-crsis avatars, who surpassed pre-crisis Superman well, Superboy Pime stands no chance.

Jack Harkness
Nver I have to agree with Quan Chi there, it kills me but I do. How could he do it after all these years?

tkitna
Once again, Darkseid wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
If the etinity Darkseid is more powerful than his pre-crsis avatars, who surpassed pre-crisis Superman well, Superboy Pime stands no chance. ds is nothing to what he used to be though. he loses to a neutered superman nowadays who isnt as powerful or anyhwere near as his precrisis days. sbp for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Nver I have to agree with Quan Chi there, it kills me but I do. How could he do it after all these years? its just debating, u either agree with my opinuion or not. take ur personal feelings out of the equation. sbp wins. darkseid puts up a valiant fight though. it would be a good fight to watch. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Once again, Darkseid wins. ds couldnt do what sbprime did hear, raker took out ds by himself. ds looked foolish in that fight and was bailed out. http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/sbpkillinglanterns.jpg

sbprime is above darkseid. it took two superman along with many green lanterns to be able to contain him.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.