Great Site for Writers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elaine_Gainer
Last week My mySpace was hacked into by some guys and my site was just ruined. Unlike every other user in there, i didnt only use my page as just a personal profile. I also used it promote to my short story books that i write. With rusty thoughts i was willing to spend a little money on getting my own site. So i was searching the web for an online website solution And i found ekwa that is specially giving out free sites with the options of blogs and articles all in one site. How cool is that! Now i know why Jesus said 'Search and you shall find'.

I let you guys peak my new site once i have uploaded all material. Im so excited!

big grin

jaden101
aren't we just a lucky bunch?

Schecter
Originally posted by Elaine_Gainer
.....mySpace...........promote to my short story books that i write........online website solution.........Jesus

thats all i picked up while skimming.

hope your house burns down

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Schecter
thats all i picked up while skimming.

hope your house burns down so YOU are the haunted house man.

botankus
Here's how to promote your short stories & books: Send them to literary magazines & agents. Trust me, they don't go around searching for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.