Genious of fool?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
8uBAPbOWLxc

I have listened to this over and over again and even though it is a big fat joke from his side, I agree and I think he got a big point with his talking happy

I hope this thread is not moved into OTF because I wish to discuss this at both a jokingly and a serious level and if it get moved then it will be spammed into pieces by junk posts.

Well, what do you all think?

Genious or fool, and if you have the strength, why? big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
9CitfTtMIx8

The continuance smile

jollyjim311
I took the time to watch them both, and I like them.

I believe this could be added to the religious humor thread, though.

C. C. Cowgirl
Really? smile

I want it to be discussed as much on a serious level as joking level, if not even more ermm

And I just noticed I spelled the title wrong sad

He has a great point with what he says and it is discussion worthy. Even though he jokes about it, it truly is a point of view worth looking into and discussing/debating smile

I hope this does not end up in the humor thread because I want serious opinions stick out tongue

2D_MASTER
George Carlin is fawking funny...period.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Really? smile

I want it to be discussed as much on a serious level as joking level, if not even more ermm

And I just noticed I spelled the title wrong sad

He has a great point with what he says and it is discussion worthy. Even though he jokes about it, it truly is a point of view worth looking into and discussing/debating smile

I hope this does not end up in the humor thread because I want serious opinions stick out tongue

Understandable, I suppose. Most of what he said had already been mentioned before, as in, it's not much new material. However, I like the way he presents it.

C. C. Cowgirl
He has a way of being heard smile

And he says it all way better than I ever would stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
You want to discuss whether a comedian who said nothing new or even remotely funny is a genius or a fool?

There are comedians who could make fun of religion in a much better, cleverer and interesting way.

C. C. Cowgirl
In short: Yes yes

I have not heard or seen many comedians that does it better than him ermm

If I had and I liked them more then I would probably post them instead yes

And I do not want to discuss about the comedian, I want to talk about the things he say.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
You want to discuss whether a comedian who said nothing new or even remotely funny is a genius or a fool?

There are comedians who could make fun of religion in a much better, cleverer and interesting way.

W-who?

George Carlin is very good really, he also makes good, though not new points. I prefer Stanhope on it.Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
In short: Yes yes

I have not heard or seen many comedians that does it better than him ermm

If I had and I liked them more then I would probably post them instead yes

And I do not want to discuss about the comedian, I want to talk about the things he say.

ExAw4hIhRIU

PxsGyljd6B0

Ope-1Zb5t-k

IBSkm6UrLJA

All pretty good and funny stuff.

C. C. Cowgirl
Thank you for those videos Bardock big grin

And I am happy to see someone else appreciate George Carlin smile

Devil King
eKvOyyqKaZ0

C. C. Cowgirl
That one was good too big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.