A Speculated Connection Between Tekken And Soul Calibur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guilty Gear
I believe there may be a connection between Tekken and Soul Calibur. I assume that the events in Soul Calibur occur many generations prior to the events that've occurred in Tekken. Reasons why;

- In Soul Calibur III, Raphael's stage music, "Endless Warfare", is the exact piece of music from Anna and Nina Williams' endings in Tekken 5, and the place where Nina and Anna acted looks awfully similar to Raphael's SCIII stage "Romanian Valley - Castle Siege".

- The Gold Rush stage in Tekken 5 looks almost the same as Cervantes' SCII stage "Pirate's Alcove", only that it doesn't hold fights on the ship. Both of these stages have identical narrow entrances to the outside world in the background.

- I think Valeria is an ancestor of Nina and Anna Williams. She looks somewhat like Anna and has the same pose as one of Anna's beginning poses.

- I believe Yoshimitsu existed a long time prior to the first King of Iron Fist Tournament, during the events of Soul Calibur.

- It is said that Heihachi was once training on the mountains with Kuma and somehow went back in time, and fought during the events of Soul Calibur II.

- I believe the curse of the Mishima bloodline may have a connection with Soul Edge.

- Hong Yun-seong could be an ancestor of Hwoarang.

- The Cathedral in Tekken 5 may have been made during medieval times in Soul Calibur.

There are others that I may mention later.

---

This is just a belief. I do not want to argue it.

Rascaduanok
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d6/Reach%28SClub7%29.jpg

Guilty Gear
shifty

Superboy Prime
I'm liking this.

Guilty Gear
YAY

MadMel
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I believe there may be a connection between Tekken and Soul Calibur. I assume that the events in Soul Calibur occur many generations prior to the events that've occurred in Tekken. Reasons why;

- In Soul Calibur III, Raphael's stage music, "Endless Warfare", is the exact piece of music from Anna and Nina Williams' endings in Tekken 5, and the place where Nina and Anna acted looks awfully similar to Raphael's SCIII stage "Romanian Valley - Castle Siege".

- The Gold Rush stage in Tekken 5 looks almost the same as Cervantes' SCII stage "Pirate's Alcove", only that it doesn't hold fights on the ship. Both of these stages have identical narrow entrances to the outside world in the background.

- I think Valeria is an ancestor of Nina and Anna Williams. She looks somewhat like Anna and has the same pose as one of Anna's beginning poses.

- I believe Yoshimitsu existed a long time prior to the first King of Iron Fist Tournament, during the events of Soul Calibur.

- It is said that Heihachi was once training on the mountains with Kuma and somehow went back in time, and fought during the events of Soul Calibur II.

- I believe the curse of the Mishima bloodline may have a connection with Soul Edge.

- Hong Yun-seong could be an ancestor of Hwoarang.

- The Cathedral in Tekken 5 may have been made during medieval times in Soul Calibur.

There are others that I may mention later.

---

This is just a belief. I do not want to argue it.
wow nice work big grin

Guilty Gear
Thank you.

FortressXRuler
I believe if the makers go with what you said, they might make a crossover game.

Guilty Gear
Or they may be evidence in future Tekken or SC games confirming that they are in fact happening in the same world.

FortressXRuler
If that is so, how come no one in any of the two games has made references to each other?

Guilty Gear
Maybe it's because they haven't yet, duh. Also SC Yoshimitsu and Heihachi may be the same as the Tekken incarnations.

Superboy Prime
Well...about the references...Soul Calibur takes place eons before Tekken, ye know?

Guilty Gear
I believe it.

Violent2Dope
Well I think that su in SC is just an ancestor of the one in Tekken, I also think that their clan has the same name, but I'm not positive. Nice thread Xeno.

Guilty Gear
su as in Yoshimitsu? If so well, I don't think so. I don't think Yoshimitsu is human even.

Thanks.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
su as in Yoshimitsu? If so well, I don't think so. I don't think Yoshimitsu is human even.

Thanks. Yes Yoshimitsu, and he is human, in SC he only lost his arm so uses a wooden machine one and wears a mask, Yoshi in Tekken is also just part machine.

Guilty Gear
I just read that he lost his arm in the first Tekken. Also Yoshimitsu in Tekken and Soul Calibur are part of the Manji clan which makes me believe even more that they exist in the same world.

FortressXRuler
So that means thay are connected.

Guilty Gear
It could mean that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.