Terrax vs Galvatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Herald vs Herald

Both have come to the same planet in search of food for their master.

Who wins?

spawnwest
Terrax probably wins this

Terrax is too fast for Galvatron. I think that Galvatron is a lot stronger and if he is able to get a shot off he would win.

However, if Unicron really needs the planet he would probably grant Galvatron more abilities should as speed and if this is the case Galvatron would win.

Avalonofthewind
Good estimation.

I doubt that Terrax is faster than Galvatron as both cross galaxies unaided under their own power without any issue, and being machine..Galvy should already have excellent reflexes/speed.

guy222
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Herald vs Herald

Both have come to the same planet in search of food for their master.

Who wins?

Terrax

spawnwest
Now that I think about it Galvatron wins this. Terrax's engery blast is not going to do much damage on Galvatron. Galvatron gets shot by engery blast, laser blast and whatever the autobots unleashes on him and he survives. Plus Galvatron could also tap into a blackhole to gain more power if he needs.

golem370
How about a planet busting axe shot?

Avalonofthewind
Galvatron has been pimpslapped by a planet sized god from space, crashed into his planet and was relatively undamaged. He's pretty tough.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7491/issue75page14uw0.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.