WWH v The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can this crazy-ass version of hulk take out his older self?

Priest
Originally posted by leonidas
can this crazy-ass version of hulk take out his older self? i wouldent doubt it. Maestro was powerful, but most of feats are non on pannel, i give current hulk the edge.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
can this crazy-ass version of hulk take out his older self?

wwh

strengthkills
WWH,proff.held his own for a while.

Bol Gath
WWH should beat Maestro

DARKLORDCAEDUS
heh, great battle

Horrificus
"In all the universes, there is no more powerful, intelligent or corrupt version of the Hulk, than this one- The Maestro."

This is not somebody's opinion. It is a fact that was determined with the help of the Crystal Palace and the equipment of the Timebreakers.

As viewed from the Crystal Palace of the Exiles. The observatory outside of space and time that views ALL Universes and Realities and Time-lines.

That is the end of this argument.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa301/HorrificusRex/MaestroRules.jpg

llagrok
Crystal palace, sucks.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Horrificus
"In all the universes, there is no more powerful, intelligent or corrupt version of the Hulk, than this one- The Maestro."

This is not somebody's opinion. It is a fact that was determined with the help of the Crystal Palace and the equipment of the Timebreakers.

As viewed from the Crystal Palace of the Exiles. The observatory outside of space and time that views ALL Universes and Realities and Time-lines.

No its not. People say that Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns and there are feats that contradict that. Just because something is said on panel doesnt make it true. Hell I think I read a scan saying that Quicksilvers top speed was a 100 mph.

Soljer

Something stated on panel years ago doesn't matter much if it's directly contradicted by something more recent.

Just consider World War Hulk 1-5 to be a retcon of that statement. smile.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Soljer
Something stated on panel years ago doesn't matter much if it's directly contradicted by something more recent.

Just consider World War Hulk 1-5 to be a retcon of that statement. smile.
Nope. Wrong.
Thy have access to all time-lines, and, Obviously, all future time-lines.

No Retcons. And, the opinions of WWH fan readers does not over-rule what is on panel.

Maestro is the strongest version of the Hulk, past, present, future, or existing in other universes.

Soljer
Nope. Wrong.

No Retcons. And, the opinions of WWH fan readers does not over-rule what is on panel.

Maestro is the strongest version of the Hulk, past, present, future, or existing in other universes.

As did Classic Beyonder.

Till he was retconned.

llagrok
Nope. Wrong.

It's funny how the crystal palace was incapable of finding someone strong enough to defeat Hyperion....

endrict

That came out before WWH, that applys to all of the Hulks before that and not after.

Kutulu
Originally posted by endrict
That came out before WWH, that applys to all of the Hulks before that and not after.

^^ Co-signed. You can't retcon an event that didn't happen yet.

WWH > Maestro.

quanchi112
Nope. Wrong.

Maestro is the strongest version of the Hulk, past, present, future, or existing in other universes. Come on now you cant be serious. WW Hulk and it was stated over and over again that he was the most powerful version of the Hulk to date. Debate over.

quanchi112
Originally posted by endrict
That came out before WWH, that applys to all of the Hulks before that and not after. Exactly.

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
Come on now you cant be serious. WW Hulk and it was stated over and over again that he was the most powerful version of the Hulk to date. Debate over.

The statements do not matter at all. I'll take the Crystal Palace's statements over Iron Man and Dr.Strange's.

It's just that WWH proved consistently that he was far stronger than the Maestro.

Horrificus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Come on now you cant be serious. WW Hulk and it was stated over and over again that he was the most powerful version of the Hulk to date. Debate over. Who stated it where?

Well, Maestro has not proved t yet.
But, again, the Crystal Palace came to this conclusion after viewing ALL realities, universes and time-lines.
I would imagine they viewed information or incidents that we have not seen.
I mean, this is WHAT THEY DO THERE.
Plus, I am still absolutely unimpressed with WWH as a lot of other people also aren't.

Until another type of authority on the same level as the Crystal Palace, a place or entity that monitors everything, says different,

Maestro is the top.

Nod
Who stated it where? I atually agreed with you allot before this thread.

Jesus man show on panel evidence that hes stronger than WWH otherwise its a recton.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Nod
I atually agreed with you allot before this thread.

Jesus man show on panel evidence that hes stronger than WWH otherwise its a recton. Um..., I can't yet!

But you watch, Nod, they will come up with a storyline that will show I'm right.

Maybe... I'm hoping. It could happen!

The Maestro is just lazy! And, he has all those chicks.

That Bastich...

Nod
Um..., I can't yet!

But you watch, Nod, they will come up with a storyline that will show I'm right.

Maybe... I'm hoping. It could happen!

The Maestro is just lazy! And, he has all those chicks.

That Bastich... You wont ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.