The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
From what I've seen & read, this film looks like it's going to be great. The picture we have of the Hulk's face looks great & Louis Letterier's Hulk looks much better than Ang Lee's Hulk (as far as the face is concerned). I'll be glad when we get a full body shot.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hopefully the acting and story will be better as well.

Ultimate Hulk43
Ang Lee's Hulk movie didn't have enough action, something this film should have since the villain is the Abomination.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Ang Lee's Hulk movie didn't have enough action, something this film should have since the villain is the Abomination.

Also Ang Lee's Hulk was just utter crap. Don't forget that also The Leader is also in The Hulk. Tim Blake Nelson is playing him.

Ultimate Hulk43
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5702/theincrediblehulkcomiccol0.jpg

This is the new Hulk.

xNIXSONx

This is the new Hulk.

Edward Norton turns into that? hmm

roughrider
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
Edward Norton turns into that? hmm

Well, the features of the previous Hulk were based on Eric Bana. Edward Norton has an expression like that; he just has a thinner head, and we have to see him expand out.
Reminds me of Sal Buscema's version of the Hulk.

Ultimate Hulk43
The new look for the Hulk is great. Btw, the Hulk's looks shouldn't be based on a human's, he should look monstrous. In fact, the Hulk shouldn't resemble Bruce Banner at all.

Kazenji

This is the new Hulk.

Can i ask where did you get the picture ?

Supreme being
To me the hulk film is probably one of the easiest superhero films to make excluding CGI, i mean the hulks all about action and hulk smash come to think of it Micheal Bay would have been wonderful on this film.

steverules
Hulk looks kinda cool

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah they better have a real villain in this one. The only problem is that The Hulk suffers from a lack of widely known villains. People are going to see the Abomination and go "huh?.

Ultimate Hulk43
No, they're not. People know who the Abomination is.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Kazenji
Can i ask where did you get the picture ?

All you need to know is that the picture isn't fake. Not even I could make this up. But for the record, I got it from SuperHeroHype & no one there has said it's fake so it's real. Just enjoy it.

Ultimate Hulk43
A lot of people claim he won't be in the movie but I'm rooting for the Grey Hulk to be in the film. I want to hear the Hulk talking smack & kicking ass as well.

joshuatwilson
The new Hulk looks pretty awesome. I'm hoping this new movie will be awesome.

roughrider
A lot of people claim he won't be in the movie but I'm rooting for the Grey Hulk to be in the film. I want to hear the Hulk talking smack & kicking ass as well.

Well, then that picture wouldn't be accurate, because he's green.
I would like to see a smart, crafty and articulate Hulk; grey or green.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm saying, he could appear at some point in the film.

Ultimate Hulk43
Here's a full body shot of the Hulk that I got from SuperHeroHype.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/bkblaze/hulket32.jpg

Here's another picture that you all might not have seen yet:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9717/hulhh7.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I hope that this version here will spawn at least one sequel.

Kazenji
Is'nt this the sequal to the the other one ?

Ultimate Hulk43
No, it's more of a reboot.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I hope that this version here will spawn at least one sequel.

I'm pretty sure this version will be a success, I know it's going to be much better than Ang Lee's Hulk. I think Marvel has learned their lesson about trying to make the Hulk's movie mostly talking & him with a girl.

Kazenji
That was the problem with the other one for me it was bruce banners life story which ang lee did, I was more expecting hulk smash and bash plus a good story like with the comics.

Aizen
Most of american comics don't have a story. Thats a FACT!

First Hulk kicked ass, this one will be "good" or "bad"

Kazenji
Originally posted by Aizen

First Hulk kicked ass, this one will be "good" or "bad"

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Ultimate Hulk43
Screw what Aizen says.

Anyway, this film is going to be great. Louis Letterier looks like he's devoted to making a good Hulk film.

Kazenji

And how would you know...........have you even read a comic ??

Ultimate Hulk43
I doubt it since he made a bogus & ridiculous comment such as that. Many comics have a lot of depth to them & have a lot of science involved. A comic with no story is a comic with a hero who wins all of the time, has a girlfriend, & the same thing happens all the time. Most American comic books have great stories & to make a comment like that truly shows how limited one's intelligence can truly be.

Ultimate Hulk43
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p136/damnation6669/hulktih.jpg

Ultimate Hulk43
What do you all think?

SnakeEyes
The Hulk looks quite awesome in the above picture.

I really have high hopes for this film.

Ultimate Hulk43
I do too & I want to see how the Abomination will look. I want the Abomination to be scary & just show up out of no where in some parts of the movie. Plus, I want the fights with the Hulk & the Abomination to be really destructive to the point wherever they fight they're wrecking up the place & causing damage while whooping each others asses as well.

ragesRemorse

Very incredibly grossely wrong.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, the guy is an idiot, ignore him.

What do you think of the new Hulk?

ragesRemorse
^^^ I think it has great potential. Im excited to see Edward Norton as Bruce. I think Ang lee's Hulk was a good movie, just a bad Hulk movie. Hearing that This one is going to have no connection to the last movie, it sounds as though the producers really want to try something different with the Hulk. I'm with you on your post, hoping for some ultimate destruction between the Hulk and abomination

Ultimate Hulk43
Wait? How was Ang Lee's Hulk film both good & bad? Which one do you think it was? I think it would've been good had the Hulk been the type of character to have love stories like in Ang's Hulk film but since the Hulk isn't like that, there wasn't enough smash & bash.

ragesRemorse
I thought the movie was filmed very well. It had good pacing and good acting and a very decent script. I even liked how he used the comic panels. As a Hulk fan though, i was incredibly dissapointed with Hulks conflicts in the movie, fighting giant mutated dogs and a storm cloud made for some lackluster action if you ask me. I also wasnt entirely convinced by the CGI. I did like Banners Origina story alot more though, but i guess like you say...there wasnt enough smash and bash lol

ankur29
hulk's pec look disabled in that pic from superherohype, i hoe they tune it up a lot more than what is shown there

what height do you want hulk to be?

my hope that it is 10ft

Ultimate Hulk43
It's confirmed, his height is 9 feet tall.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I thought the movie was filmed very well. It had good pacing and good acting and a very decent script. I even liked how he used the comic panels. As a Hulk fan though, i was incredibly dissapointed with Hulks conflicts in the movie, fighting giant mutated dogs and a storm cloud made for some lackluster action if you ask me. I also wasnt entirely convinced by the CGI. I did like Banners Origina story alot more though, but i guess like you say...there wasnt enough smash and bash lol

The giant dogs isn't too far fetched. There's actually a real life dog that is almost that big. But for the record I loved the Gamma Dogs. This movie will be better though because it has the Abomination. People say it's a big possibility of the Grey Hulk not being the film but I hope he is.

ankur29
i seriously want to hear "hulk smash"

i also hope they show that his power is limitless more accurateley , as it has been confimred he will not grow bigger when angrier i want to see how he becomes stronger as he becomes madder, i i wish he does not struggle lift tanks and such. Also in that pic hulk's waist looks too slim, i hope tehy include teh running nad jumping aswell , i loved it when he bit teh missile nad spat it out in teh ang lee film.
I hoipe we get to see why people would belive hulk is teh strongest chaecter..........STRENGTH feats a must

Ultimate Hulk43
What're you talking about? The picture was a manip of the Hulk from the 'Ultimate Destruction' video game, you can tell. Also, the Hulk getting bigger as he gets stronger & angrier was in the comics & in general I liked the idea so I'd love for it to return in this movie.

Kazenji
What're you talking about? The picture was a manip of the Hulk from the 'Ultimate Destruction' video game.,

Must be talking about the picture on the first page with the words "the Incredible hulk" in the picture.

Ultimate Hulk43

This is not real, it's a manip.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

This is not real, it's a manip.

It's a great fake.

ragesRemorse
The giant dogs isn't too far fetched. There's actually a real life dog that is almost that big. But for the record I loved the Gamma Dogs.

The fact still remains that Hulk fought giant mutated Dogs, and struggled with them.....WTF confused

Ultimate Hulk43
I know but the fight itself is great & this idea did happen in the comics so to an extent it's canon. I am really looking forward to the Abomination though. I expect the Abomination to be really vicious & scary. I want him to pop up in places where we less expect it & kick some ass.

Kazenji
It's a great fake.

How can it be a fake when this too also has the same looking head as that

Ultimate Hulk43
He's talking about the full body shot that I told you all was a manip.

Kazenji
So then the one with the Wetacollectors.com on it is also a fake.

Ultimate Hulk43
No, it's not. That one is just concept art for the face of the Hulk for the new movie, the one where it's a full body shot is a manip using the Hulk's new face. Why is it so hard for you to understand that?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
He's talking about the full body shot that I told you all was a manip.

Thanks for taking up for me. I was going to say the same thing.

Ultimate Hulk43
He doesn't seem to understand what we're talking about so I think we should just move on.

Which version of the Abomination do you think should be used for the film?

BlaxicanHydra
No, they're not. People know who the Abomination is.

uh.. no they don't. Walk up to a random man on the street and say "Who is Lex Luthor? " Then ask "Who is Magneto"? Then ask "Who is the Abomination?". I guarantee they'll say "Dunno." I actually tried this already, to prove a point to a buddy.

Ultimate Hulk43
That's one person. There are over 6.5 billion people on this Earth so that hardly proves anything.

Kazenji
He doesn't seem to understand what we're talking about so I think we should just move on.

I do understand, What i'm saying is that weta one of the hulks face looks exactly like the one from that full body suit wink

Ultimate Hulk43
My goodness, are you stupid? They took the new face of the Hulk from the movie & put it on the body of the Hulk from the game 'Hulk: Ultimate Destruction'. If you don't understand that, there's something wrong with your brain capacity. Now, move on & get back on-topic.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Which version of the Abomination do you think should be used for the film?

Probably the classic version. When Blonsky first turned into The Abomination.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd like to either see the lizard like version of the Abomination or quite possibly the Ultimate Abomination (as far as his look for the film goes).

Kazenji
My goodness, are you stupid? They took the new face of the Hulk from the movie & put it on the body of the Hulk from the game 'Hulk: Ultimate Destruction'. If you don't understand that, there's something wrong with your brain capacity. Now, move on & get back on-topic.

NO need to get shitty about

Plus that does'nt make sense since Hulk: Ultimate Destruction came out in 2005 long before they even started doing the next movie which they started in 2006

Ultimate Hulk43
God, you are stupid. THE PICTURE OF HIS FACE FROM THE NEW MOVIE WAS TAKEN & PHOTOSHOPPED ONTO THE BODY OF A PICTURE OF THE HULK FROM THE 'ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION GAME'.

If you can't understand that, there's seriously something wrong with your head.

Kazenji
Bloody hell calm down

talk about getting all worked up over something.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm not getting worked up, I'm explaining something to you in which you're acting like you have trouble comprehending it.

Kazenji
I'm not getting worked up, I'm explaining something to you in which you're acting like you have trouble comprehending it.

If your not getting worked up over then why did you resolved to typing in caps and calling me stupid pretty much ?

Anyway Then it has been resolved and back to talking about this new hulk movie.

Ultimate Hulk43
I did try to resolve it & you kept acting like you didn't understanf.

Anyway, I still want to see how the Abomination will look. His skin color should be grey to differentiate him from the Hulk.

ankur29
I did try to resolve it & you kept acting like you didn't understanf.

Anyway, I still want to see how the Abomination will look. His skin color should be grey to differentiate him from the Hulk.

yes a tone of grey woudl go nicely ,shoudl he be more muscular than hulk?taller? i am conflicted about this? hulk is ought to be the most ripped guy in existence so a taller henvcher abomination like the game and ultimate universe looks odd to me! abomintaion could be the same height but his face woudl have to look extremely ef'd up to look like a scary villain who coud intimidate the hulk

but i still wish that tehy establish 1)hulk is insanely stronger than the last movie hulk and abomination

also any idea when the trailer is coming out?

Btw this is a rough outline of hulk's build:

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/655/hulkposterwz8.th.jpg

Ultimate Hulk43
Since the Grey Hulk is has less strength than the Savage Hulk, he should be a little less ripped but maybe the same height since the Savage Hulk is only going to be like nine feet tall in this movie. As for the Abomination, I still stand by the fact he should be grey & he should be at least two or three feet taller than the Hulk to make the Hulk look a little smaller compared to him.

Lastly, as far as the trailer goes, I think it'll be released sometime around December or at least in a month close to the end of the year.

Ultimate Hulk43
This film looks like it'll be much better than Ang Lee's Hulk. I'm anxious to see what else they'll release as far as news goes. I want to find out for sure if the Grey Hulk is going to be in the film or not.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, that'd be nice.

Ultimate Hulk43
At this point, it's very possible that he could be in the film. It's a 50/50 chance of him either being in the film or not being in the film at this point.

ankur29
i still stand by the thought that 9 ft is not tall enough for the savage hulk!

savage hulk should be 10ft and weigh like 2200lbs ish(a ton)
and a grey hulk should be around 8ft and weigh like 1800lbs ish

then abomination could be 12ft but weigh the same as hulk '2200lbs' , not as ripped as hulk eek!

roughrider
How can it be a fake when this too also has the same looking head as that

By the text below, does that mean Weta Digital in New Zealand is doing the CGI, instead of ILM?
It would make sense. With Gollum, King Kong & The Silver Surfer, Weta has proved they are the best at motion capture animation, for a living person or creature.

severance
Originally posted by roughrider
By the text below, does that mean Weta Digital in New Zealand is doing the CGI, instead of ILM?
It would make sense. With Gollum, King Kong & The Silver Surfer, Weta has proved they are the best at motion capture animation, for a living person or creature.

Agreed. King Kong was awesome!

On a nother point, personally I am glad the Hulk is not going to be 15 foot. This is too large and makes his strength feats somewhat lessened. Also made the jump on the back of the fighter plane ridiculous as a 15 foot hulk would weigh in excess of 4 tons and the fighter would really struggle to pull that straight up to the top of the world stunt

Ultimate Hulk43
9 feet is tall enough & ILM was dropped a long time ago so yes, Weta is working on Hulk instead of ILM & in any case, as I said, the Abomination should be taller than the Hulk.

roughrider
Originally posted by severance
Agreed. King Kong was awesome!

On a nother point, personally I am glad the Hulk is not going to be 15 foot. This is too large and makes his strength feats somewhat lessened. Also made the jump on the back of the fighter plane ridiculous as a 15 foot hulk would weigh in excess of 4 tons and the fighter would really struggle to pull that straight up to the top of the world stunt

Yes, 9-10 feet is certainly enough. With that extra size in Ang Lee's HULK, they were pushing a lot of parallels to King Kong, plus Frankenstein. I prefer a feeling closer to Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.

BlaxicanHydra
I really really hope Abomination ain't in this movie. I hope they put in a villain that is more well known.

Ultimate Hulk43
He is in the movie seeing as Emil Blonsky has been cast & the Abomination is a well known villain in the Hulk universe.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yes, 9-10 feet is certainly enough. With that extra size in Ang Lee's HULK, they were pushing a lot of parallels to King Kong, plus Frankenstein. I prefer a feeling closer to Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.

I liked the feeling of him being more like Kong but yeah, they shouldn't overstep their boundaries with his height.

Kazenji
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I really really hope Abomination ain't in this movie. I hope they put in a villain that is more well known.

Thats just a stupid reason just because you don't know who the Abomination does'nt mean they should'nt put him in

I'm pretty sure most of the villians like Magneto, juggernaut from X-men and a few others were also not as well known but they put them in roll eyes (sarcastic)

severance

agreed did feel more like a king kong movie. Also the movie Hulk was not quite as tough as the comic book. He could take bullets but not tank shells. Still I suppose there has to be some level of threat.

severance

??? Other than the leader which Hulk villain is more well known?

Emil is virtually his arch nemesis. He is the first character to physically overmatch the Hulk and nearly kill him. This is the guy who killed Betty. He's a must. I would have him grey and clearly bigger than the Hulk. Abomination starts out stronger, but he does not have Hulk's rage strength.

Kazenji
??? Other than the leader which Hulk villain is more well known?

Well both the leader and Abomination are'nt exactly well known, But they are know only to the hulk comic community.

severance
Well both the leader and Abomination are'nt exactly well known, But they are know only to the hulk comic community.

Of course they are known mainly to the Hulk community. Spiderman and X-men villains are also known mainly to comic book community. They only become more well known when someone makes a TV programme or a film. I doubt even Lex Luthor was that well known before the 1979 Superman movie. The joker, Penguin and riddler or well known becuase of the 60's batman series. So abomination is not well known because no one has stuck him in a movie or TV programme before. You can blame the lame ass 80s TV prog for that

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm sure that if done correctly, the Abomination will be more widely known than he is now & I think he's the perfect choice for this film as some great fights will come out of this movie. I'd also like to see how Madman would be done in a Hulk film but it's possible we'll get him in a Hulk sequel since they are introducing Samuel Sterns.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'm sure that if done correctly, the Abomination will be more widely known than he is now & I think he's the perfect choice for this film as some great fights will come out of this movie. I'd also like to see how Madman would be done in a Hulk film but it's possible we'll get him in a Hulk sequel since they are introducing Samuel Sterns.

I do agree

BlaxicanHydra
Thats just a stupid reason just because you don't know who the Abomination does'nt mean they should'nt put him in

I'm pretty sure most of the villians like Magneto, juggernaut from X-men and a few others were also not as well known but they put them in roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know he is, dumbfvck. Learn to read. I neevr said I didn't know who he was. I said a lot of other people, I.E. people who don't read, I.E. the majority of people on the planet, don't know who he is.

roughrider
I know he is, dumbfvck. Learn to read. I neevr said I didn't know who he was. I said a lot of other people, I.E. people who don't read, I.E. the majority of people on the planet, don't know who he is.

Well, you have to start somewhere. If regular people think of the old HULK TV series for the villain, it would be that reporter who followed Banner everywhere. A challenging villain he isn't.
The Abomination works; and it helps that the accident that changes Blonsky will apparently affect Sam Sterns, so we'll have The Leader by the next one.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, & the Leader could lead to Madman which would be a big treat in my opinion. I'd love to see Madman make it into at least the third Hulk movie.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Yeah, & the Leader could lead to Madman which would be a big treat in my opinion. I'd love to see Madman make it into at least the third Hulk movie.

If this "new" Hulk movie is a success than I'm positive that there should will at least two or three more.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, with all the positive reception they're getting from the new cast & concept art alone, I'm sure Louis Letterier won't disappoint.

Kazenji
I know he is, dumbfvck. Learn to read. I neevr said I didn't know who he was.

And i never said you spesificly dumb****. Its just the way you said it basically saying the people outside of the comic community don't know who this guy or that guy is so don't put it in the movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats one of the best reasons to put him in the movie introduce him to the rest of the world.

severance
omg some of you guys been taking steroids.l There some seriously unnecesarry roid rage going. Can we all calm down. Or are we imitating our fav green skinned comic character

Ultimate Hulk43
You all should get back on-topic. The next time an off-topic message is posted, you're all reported (whoever is arguing & bickering).

Anyway, to my knowledge there has been no new news, it may be a while before we get any pictures or news but I want to see what the Abomination will look like & how the Hulk's entire body looks.

severance
thumbsup

What about power levels. Do we want the hUlk to be as strong as the comic book?
The first movie had some quite impressive strength feats(i.e. tossing the tank). The jumping was comic book level. Physical endurance and stamina did not seem at comic level. He was knackered after fighting the big dogs and the tank shells did him a lot of harm. However the Hulks running speed was something that is rarely featured in comic books and I quite liked this in the movie.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, I think he should be as strong as his comic book counterpart but during his fights with the Abomination I really want the Earth to suffer. That means cracks in the ground or buildings crumbling & falling down to the Earth. I'd like the Hulk's running ability to return in this movie & if it does I'd want to see even more of it. Lastly, as far as physical endurance goes, he should be able to take a lot more damage in this film & should only be physically hurt or tired after fighting the Abomination.

Kazenji
You all should get back on-topic. The next time an off-topic message is posted, you're all reported (whoever is arguing & bickering).

I was just trying to make my point to what BlaxicanHydra said about abomination Basically saying he's not well know so don't put him in the movie. Thats why i pretty much said "thats more the reasons to put him in the movie introduce him to the rest of the world".

As for the abomintion talk i would like to see him light green then grey and hulk to be more dark green or possibly even brown for abomination.

Evil_Ash
William Hurt as General Ross? Worst casting decision of them all.

They should have stuck with the Sam Elliot from the first film...

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, he might do a good job. We'll have to wait & see when the film is released.

Ultimate Hulk43
I was just trying to make my point to what BlaxicanHydra said about abomination Basically saying he's not well know so don't put him in the movie. Thats why i pretty much said "thats more the reasons to put him in the movie introduce him to the rest of the world".

As for the abomintion talk i would like to see him light green then grey and hulk to be more dark green or possibly even brown for abomination.

I don't care who said what, I don't want any arguing in this thread.

The Abomination should be grey to differentiate the two. I feel that the Hulk & the Abomination shouldn't even be the same color, especially if they're going to fight at night. It'll be hard to differentiate the two if they are both green & it's at night.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
William Hurt as General Ross? Worst casting decision of them all.

They should have stuck with the Sam Elliot from the first film...

William Hurt has always been a terrific actor. He will be much better than Sam Elliot.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, the actors in Ang Lee's Hulk acted like they didn't give a shit about their performance. Sam Elliot is a great actor but I'm putting my faith into William Hurt & I'm hoping that he will do a better job than Elliot.

severance
Yeah, the actors in Ang Lee's Hulk acted like they didn't give a shit about their performance. Sam Elliot is a great actor but I'm putting my faith into William Hurt & I'm hoping that he will do a better job than Elliot.

Wow really I thought elliott did a fine job. As did Connelly (who will be sorely missed). I think Norton will be a better Banner as he can look more geeky than Eric Bana.

I am not a huge fan of Hurt. He was totally lousy in Lost in Space. In other films he has produced good performnces (although none spring to mind). confused

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Wow really I thought elliott did a fine job. As did Connelly (who will be sorely missed). I think Norton will be a better Banner as he can look more geeky than Eric Bana.

I am not a huge fan of Hurt. He was totally lousy in Lost in Space. In other films he has produced good performnces (although none spring to mind). confused

HE was lousy in Lost in Space. That whole film was lousy. Even the hot Heather Graham could not save it. William Hurt in Body Heat. WH in Kiss of the SpiderWoman. The Bug Chill. Altered States. Recently in Syriana and Mr. Brooks.

Firelord Ozai

I'm not saying Elliot didn't do a fine job but it's not a big deal that he was replaced, either. As for Connelly, yes, yes, she's hot but she wasn't acting as Betty Ross, she acted as an obnoxious ***** that had some strange fetish with men who cried their feelings to the world. Eric Bana's performance as stale it could be, he put no emotion into his role whatsoever.

Firelord Ozai
HE was lousy in Lost in Space. That whole film was lousy. Even the hot Heather Graham could not save it. William Hurt in Body Heat. WH in Kiss of the SpiderWoman. The Bug Chill. Altered States. Recently in Syriana and Mr. Brooks.

Well, if he messes up General Ross, a neighborhood bonfire will be started. cool

Kazenji

How about william hurt in history of violence was any good in that?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
Well, if he messes up General Ross, a neighborhood bonfire will be started. cool

I don't think he will.

How about william hurt in history of violence was any good in that?

He was very good in that.

Firelord Ozai
I mainly want to see how the Abomination is pulled off.

severance
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
I'm not saying Elliot didn't do a fine job but it's not a big deal that he was replaced, either. As for Connelly, yes, yes, she's hot but she wasn't acting as Betty Ross, she acted as an obnoxious ***** that had some strange fetish with men who cried their feelings to the world. Eric Bana's performance as stale it could be, he put no emotion into his role whatsoever.

Can't agree on Connelly. She had to play a bit of a weirdo after all who in their right mind would hang out with an obsessive geek like Banner and feel any empathy for the Hulk. wink

severance
My main concern is with Letterer. I thought Transporter was pretty awful. This may have had more to do with the dire script and Jason Stathams acting - I really hope so. Otherwise this could end up being as convincing a movie as Joel Schumacers Batman and Robin. Just getting an action director in does not make a good movie

Firelord Ozai
It makes it a good Hulk movie since the Hulk isn't all about talking like in Ang Lee's movie. Louis will do fine, especially since Norton is handling some of the stuff & he's a big Hulk fan, this should be a good movie.

Mirai Gohan
Hulkbusters have been confirmed. eek! We're finally getting some giant robots. thumbsup kicking

hulkcpbifiussjf
nah it'll be classic abomination in this movie cause he kicks hulk's ass some in this movie according to the description just like th efirst couple of times they fought Hulk face looks awesome way more like a comics book hulk

Mirai Gohan
Hulkbusters are finally coming to the big screen, I'm glad.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Hulkbusters have been confirmed. eek! We're finally getting some giant robots. thumbsup kicking

When was this confirmed? Can I have the link?

Kazenji
When was this confirmed? Can I have the link?

Yea same.

Mirai Gohan
Go to superherohype.com & search for it.

grey fox
Hate the picture, looks like a bad artists attempts at a resin Hulk. First Hulk was a great film, too bad no one can really appreciate a story unless it has the main character busting shit up non-stop (Mutant Dogs, Military soldiers/planes and tanks plus his own father weren't enough ! )

Mirai Gohan
If you really knew who the Hulk was, you'd know that he's all about smashing shit so shut your damn mouth.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Go to superherohype.com & search for it.

I will

batdude123
the incredible hulk was incredibly lame.

Kazenji
Wow. did you happen to build a time machine to see this film?

Mirai Gohan
Ignore that ***, he's a troll.

Anyway, I guess we still haven't received that full body shot yet which I hope we get this month or by the latest early next month.

grey fox
If you really knew who the Hulk was, you'd know that he's all about smashing shit so shut your damn mouth.

laughing

Your a riot Mirai , a stupid riot , but a riot none the less.

The hulk is not 'all' about Smashing, smashing is fundamental part of the Hulk but not the sum and whole. A Necessary part of the Hulk is the emotional and psychological trauma he has , as well as his own dysfunctional life. How his life is a constant mess thanks to his own anger and the latent monster hidden within.

Mirai Gohan
I'm stupid yet you can't tell the difference between "you're" & "your". Yeah, when you can correct your grammar, then insult me.

Dude, the Hulk has been all smash & bash for years. The whole movie isn't supposed to be about him crying & looking for sympathy. The name of the movie is 'The Incredible Hulk', not 'The Sympathy of Bruce Banner'.

grey fox
I'm stupid yet you can't tell the difference between "you're" & "your". Yeah, when you can correct your grammar, then insult me.

Dude, the Hulk has been all smash & bash for years. The whole movie isn't supposed to be about him crying & looking for sympathy. The name of the movie is 'The Incredible Hulk', not 'The Sympathy of Bruce Banner'.

Oooh I made a slight grammar mistake.

Hear that ?

It's the sound of NO ONE caring. Save for yourself of course Nazi, anyway , you can't have smash-and-bash without the other side. If you just want shit blowing up then watch Transformers.

Mirai Gohan
Lol, that was lame but seriously, either get on-topic & talk about this movie or get out of the thread & be reported at the same time.

Kazenji

Indeed. Thats what happen with the other hulk movie it was more of Bruce Banner him dealing with the Hulk side and of course we did'nt get the smash and bash deal until over half way.

Mirai Gohan
That's why the name of the film is 'The Incredible Hulk'. Hell, I wouldn't even mind if the Hulk got a movie where there was no Bruce Banner but then that movie would be the one to require a deep story.

grey fox
Lol, that was lame but seriously, either get on-topic & talk about this movie or get out of the thread & be reported at the same time.

Your one to talk , your visions of grandeur are amusing.

Adieu

batdude123
Wow. did you happen to build a time machine to see this film?

I was talking about the first film.

Ignore that ***, he's a troll.

Anyway, I guess we still haven't received that full body shot yet which I hope we get this month or by the latest early next month.

And who's this prick?

Mirai Gohan
You two should really stick to the topic or you'll be reported.

Anyway, have there been any updates on the Hulkbusters?

MadMel
i cant find any
all i can find is this http://www.onthexbox.com/news1201.html
hopefully another ultimate destruction, but with more strength feats big grin

Mirai Gohan
All of the Hulk's abilities should be displayed to the fullest in this movie.

MadMel
being able to see spectral beings FTW!

MadMel
Originally posted by MadMel
being able to see astral beings FTW! fixed

Kal-El_08
No, I mean all of his traditional abilities such as running really fast, being able to leap vast distances, super-strength (of course), & his healing ability.

MadMel
i was kidding..yea i agree..i want building throwing durhulk

MadMel
soooo....any updates yet?

ankur29
guys remember the silohutte of the hulk from comic com?:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5945/ihulk1dl7.th.jpg

it's been filled: ...
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8063/ihulkpr6.th.jpg http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6030/ihulk2hm4.th.jpg

(1st one is the original image ,2nd one is the version i straighened out)

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6532

thoughts ? does he looks like lou feurrigno hulk?

pros: he is certainly more muscularly defined

cons:he looks quite slim (in terms shoulder and waist)
he is only 9ft (shodl of been 10ft)
they may have hulk lifting cars and such WITH EFFORT, not really hulk level feats.......they shoudl cement a class 100 status in the marvel movie universe with hulk!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I jjust hope this has a good story to tell

ankur29
i found a poster but am not sure oif it is legit

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1936/incrediblehulkposter0ct1.th.jpg

unknowable
I heard there will be no super natural opponents, is this true?

ankur29
the opponents are abomination,and hulk busters!

and if we are lucky we may see an empowered doc samson "ATTEMTPING" to subdue hulk

ankur29
hulk artwork for SHH:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1318/hulkmoviewb8.jpg

Alfheim
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Also Ang Lee's Hulk was just utter crap. Don't forget that also The Leader is also in The Hulk. Tim Blake Nelson is playing him.

How was the Hulk movie crap in anyway?

MrCampion
Nothing will ever beat Bill Bixby and his cast.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Alfheim
How was the Hulk movie crap in anyway?

Quite simply Ang Lee never read any Hulk comic books. That story made no sense. Ang Lee didn't know what the frak he was doing. The acting was atrocious . I can continue if you wish.

Alfheim
Quite simply Ang Lee never read any Hulk comic books.

Ive read alot of Hulk comicbooks..I liked it.

That story made no sense.

...how?

Ang Lee didn't know what the frak he was doing. The acting was atrocious . I can continue if you wish.

how was the acting atrocious?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>