Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
All right folks. We all know that WB frakked up Catwoman. Love Halle Berry but in the words of Yoda "Horrible choice she was". Would WB and Chris Nolan get together and decide to have Selina in a future Batman movie? Who would play her? Would Nolan then or someone else spin her off the proper way into her own film? What does everyone think?

SnakeEyes
Eh, I think that a Catwoman film at all, no matter how "good" it is made or who directs it would kind of bomb.

I don't think the character interests enough people. The whole concept sure as hell doesn't interest me.

Supreme being
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Eh, I think that a Catwoman film at all, no matter how "good" it is made or who directs it would kind of bomb.

I don't think the character interests enough people. The whole concept sure as hell doesn't interest me. yes

spidey-dude
i like the catwoman from batman returns better

Kazenji
Plus was'nt the hally berry catwoman had nothing to do with the one from batman ?

Supreme being
Originally posted by Kazenji
Plus was'nt the hally berry catwoman had nothing to do with the one from batman ?

The fact they both had the name Catwoman is similair enough, heck this even raises the question where the **** is Halle Berry.

DarthLazious

Yeah really.

Kazenji
if thats the case then i don't know why people consider this version a comic book film.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
if thats the case then i don't know why people consider this version a comic book film.

Halle Berry's version had nothing to do with the comic book character. There are some rumors floating around that WB may redo Catwoman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.