Barefisted Melee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
A Mortal Kombat of sorts in the SW universe:

Competition includes Phow Ji, Anoon Bondara, Darth Maul, Obi-Wan Kenobi (As of RotS), Brianna, and Mace Windu.

No weapons or Force powers allowed to upset the balance; these matches are assumed to rely solely on barefisted fighting ability. Force users may not actively use the Force to augment their speed or strength, though their precognition is impossible to divorce from their abilities (Not that it's infallible, mind you.)

Round one pits Phow Ji versus Anoon.

Round two pits Brianna against Kenobi.

And round three pits Maul against Windu.

The winners of rounds one and two then square off, with the winner going on to face the winner of round three.

It's assumed that each individual is fully rested and prepared for physical combat before each match. The arena is the Taris battle arena.

Gideon
Would'st thou punch me in the face if I tell thee that I don't know who the hell Phow Ji is?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Gideon
Would'st thou punch me in the face if I tell thee that I don't know who the hell Phow Ji is?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phow_Ji

Janus Marius
No, I'll let Phow do that. You really should read the Medstar duology. Very very good work.

Gideon
You know I own you. no expression

I'll check it out. Do any major characters feature?

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Gideon
I'll check it out. Do any major characters feature?

Not really http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Medstar_Duology u can go from there to read the two summaries of the books.

BlaxicanHydra
No man can resist KMC for long, not even teh Janus.

Blue_Hefner
I think Mace would win it all since he can pnch through durasteel. Phow Ji might win, but I don't remember him fighting anyone other than Padawan Barriss Offee

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I think Mace would win it all since he can pnch through durasteel. Phow Ji might win, but I don't remember him fighting anyone other than Padawan Barriss Offee

I really hope you don't think that Mace punched through durasteel WITHOUT use of the Force to increase his strength. I believe Maul to be the most capable fighter here, especially without the Force, as he is the most muscular and extremely skilled.

Janus Marius

BlaxicanHydra
Hm... intresting choice of K-kombatants. I'm giving it to Maul, but judging from what you posted on Briana Phow they're likely candidates too though.

Longinus
I'm personally going with Mace here.

Captain REX
I think a Maul vs. Mace martial arts showdown would top anything from the Matrix, Force-powered or otherwise...

xxxpoppunker182
for obi wan vs brianna I'd say Brianna.
she's that daughter of one of the greatest echani duelists and has practiced the echani arts her entire life. i think that her chani training along with the precognition gives her an edge over obi wan

as for the other 2 fights i'll have to think a little more about those cause i dont know much about anoon or phow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.