Roomate Needed in Augusta, GA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nosada
I highly doubt anyone will show interest in this offer, but if you just so happen to be looking for a roomate in my area - for whatever reason - I am in need of one within the next month.

I've had no luck on roomate sites, so I figure it wouldn't hurt to try here.

I'm currently in a one bedroom apartment at Shenandoah Ridge apartments in the Augusta, GA area (otherwise known as the Central Savannah River Area). Floorplans and such can be found on their site. I have no photos to offer at the moment, but I can obtain them upon request.

I'm six (6) months into a twelve (12) month lease and would like to upgrade to a much nicer two bedroom / two bathroom apartment in this complex (once again, floorplans are on the site).

Anyone wishing to split the rent with me would have to pass a credit check and criminal background check (no felony record). The fees are as follows:

- $150 move-in fee (half of my $300 transfer fee)
- $350 monthly rent
- Half of bills, which come separate from the rent. I expect this bill to average $35 bi-weekly, as I am currently paying about $23 for this unit.

I'm a male, by the way - 22 years old. I have a cat and there is a weight limit on dogs here, but I wouldn't mind having a pet in the household.

If this offer appeals to anyone reading this, do let me know soon.

TRH
Good way to get killed

Nosada
Heh. The cat makes me seem less homicidal, though.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Nosada
Heh. The cat makes me seem less homicidal, though.

You have nothing to lose by asking big grin

TRH
Heh. The cat makes me seem less homicidal, though. No,as in someone killing you

Nosada
I'm not afraid of anyone who browses these boards.

TRH
I'm not afraid of anyone who browses these boards. vin...I live in Georgia

Nosada
Oh? And do you find it as depressing as I do?

TRH
Oh? And do you find it as depressing as I do? OMG! YES I DO!...I HATE IT!...I think I say that in my profile

JacopeX
You said you want to go back to Germany as you get older.

TRH
Originally posted by JacopeX
You said you want to go back to Germany as you get older. Yeah that's it

C. C. Cowgirl
I'm not afraid of anyone who browses these boards.

You should be raver

Nosada
I'm stuck here until January, then it's back to Cali'.

JacopeX
No he shouldn't. wink

Now, go back to packing. no expression

TRH
I'm stuck here until January, then it's back to Cali'. disgust2

C. C. Cowgirl
I was done packing 10 minutes after I hung up raver

TRH
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I was done packing 10 minutes after I hung up raver ohrly

JacopeX
trhcola

C. C. Cowgirl
yes

JacopeX
flirt

C. C. Cowgirl
Edit! Do not want to hijack thread stick out tongue

Nosada
Phukit. The first post is all that's necessary.

C. C. Cowgirl
I wish you luck in your search big grin

Is that F4? oh It is! Is it not? flirt

dadudemon
I know some dudes in Evans Georgia but one is married and the other already lives with some other dudes.

Sorry dude, best of luck to you.

TRH
Originally posted by JacopeX
trhcola woot

Nosada
Originally posted by dadudemon
I know some dudes in Evans Georgia but one is married and the other already lives with some other dudes.

Sorry dude, best of luck to you.

I'm on the Evans/Martinez border. Upscale suburb of Augusta... It's still the pitts.

TRH
I'm on the Evans/Martinez border. Upscale suburb of Augusta... It's still the pitts. I have been there round about

Nosada
While I'm at it I'll probably be needing a roomate in San Jose, CA early 2008.

dadudemon
While I'm at it I'll probably be needing a roomate in San Jose, CA early 2008.

I lived there for a while...It is really friggin' expensive out there.

There are very attractive women out there...one of the best hottie per capita I have ever seen...and there are nice jobs for software-writers out there.

Leo.M
I highly doubt anyone will show interest in this offer, but if you just so happen to be looking for a roomate in my area - for whatever reason - I am in need of one within the next month.

I'm currently in a one bedroom apartment at Shenandoah Ridge apartments in the Augusta, GA area (otherwise known as the Central Savannah River Area). Floorplans and such can be found on their site. I have no photos to offer at the moment, but I can obtain them upon request.

I'm six (6) months into a twelve (12) month lease and would like to upgrade to a much nicer two bedroom / two bathroom apartment in this complex (once again, floorplans are on the site).

Anyone wishing to split the rent with me would have to pass a credit check and criminal background check (no felony record). The fees are as follows:

- $350 monthly rent
- Half of bills, which come separate from the rent. I expect this bill to average $35 bi-weekly, as I am currently paying about $23 for this unit.

I'm a male, by the way - 22 years old. I have a cat and there is a weight limit on dogs here, but I wouldn't mind having a pet in the household.

Good luck getting a roommate on here. ermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
Good way to get killed *sharpens machete* DOOD, dont give our secret away...I want blooooood!!!! evil face

Barker
PMed you- just tell me how much space I'll have for my Pokemon Posters and we'll work something out.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
PMed you- just tell me how much space I'll have for my Pokemon Posters and we'll work something out. you wanna poke me, mon? stick out tongue

Barker
PMed you- just tell me how much space I'll have for my wiener and we'll work something out.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
PMed you- just tell me how much space I'll have for my wiener and we'll work something out. www.myspaceforbarkerslittlefireman.com

whirlwind

- $350 monthly rent

I will live with you.

Rogue Jedi
is there free satellite TV?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.