Old members of the GDF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
I just decided to go back about 150 pages and look at the GDF when it first started and I registered in 03

I remember posters like: DeNiro, Tex, Catch-22, DiegoCala and Kes always posting a lot.

Anyone older members such as Backfire know what happened to any of them?

FeceMan
They probably died in various fires.

I miss the days of retards following me from thread to thread and calling me a f@g.

KidRock
Originally posted by FeceMan

I miss the days of retards following me from thread to thread and calling me a f@g.

Those were the golden years my friend, the golden years.

Rogue Jedi
Deniro is pumping mad iron.

vinz07
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Deniro is pumping mad iron.

you'll will be the next... laughing

Darth Jello
i came in late '03

Shelbert Lemon
Tex posted in the OTF recently. I think it was yesturday.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Darth Jello
i came in late '03
That's what she said.

Rogue Jedi
That's what she said. laughing

vinz07
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
laughing Happy Dance

botankus
DeNiro started our NFL thread in the Sports Forum. Basically, 3 members have assumed control of that thread and haven't seen nor heard from him in years.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by KidRock
I just decided to go back about 150 pages and look at the GDF when it first started and I registered in 03

I remember posters like: DeNiro, Tex, Catch-22, DiegoCala and Kes always posting a lot.

I r emember all of them as well.Not alot of people post here as much.But the old members will always be remembered!jm smile

Schecter
They probably died in various fires.

f@g

Mr. Bacon
some older memebers pop their heads in all around KMC occaisionally, Syren being the most frequent i think, Deniro shows up for a day like twice a year haha

WrathfulDwarf
Havent' seen SilverFigther or WindDancer in awhile.

I wonder whatever happen to them.

eggmayo
I think most just gradually dropped out over time, I know I did.

PITT_HAPPENS
I'm old pitt_woot

Devil King
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
the old members will always be remembered!jm smile

remembered and ignored, eh?

botankus
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Havent' seen WindDancer in awhile.

laughing out loud Gee, I don't know!

Also haven't seen Linkalicious in about a year and a half.

TRH
Tex still post's

mechmoggy
Tex can't resist it, he's such an attention whore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goddess Kali
I registered as Lord Urizen in 06 I beleive..or 05' dont remember. Almost a year before that I was under another user name, i thnk in early 04', but i never went on as much...rarely for comic book debates.

Then I forgot my password, and since my username has a series of numbers, I forgot that as well lol, and got a new computer all together.

I couldn't sign back in, or contact anyone not knowing my username or password, so I had no choice but to create Lord Urizen account, then obviously changed it to Goddess Kali.

I don't remmeber anyone really, except for Takion, one of my earliest buddies on KMC, comic book debate forums, as well as Dark Urizen, another Spawn fan like me.

They are hardly ever on though !

And I also remember occasion convos with Whobdamandog, and I remember him making me so frustated with ignorance in the religion forums, I just wanted to cut off my genitalia

Lana
Tex crawls out of whatever hole he's in every once in a while and posts, he was on here...last week I think? Fairly recently.

DeNiro appears at random every few months.

Originally posted by botankus
laughing out loud Gee, I don't know!

Also haven't seen Linkalicious in about a year and a half.

Good lord, I haven't seen him around KMC in forever.

Neither Darth Revan or The Omega have been on in ages either.

Hell, there's just a whole ton of people who used to post years ago when I first joined that aren't around at all anymore.

And I would play a joke involving changing usernames but WD beat me to it! stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Havent' seen SilverFigther or WindDancer in awhile.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I miss WindDancer. He was really cool. laughing

KidRock
Who remembers The Tired Hiker

Rogue Jedi
I remember the back of his head.

KharmaDog
Philosiphicus (whater the hell his name was) was always good for a laugh. Never intentionally, but that didn't bother me, he was funny to laugh at nonetheless.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Lana

And I would play a joke involving changing usernames but WD beat me to it! stick out tongue

I was just about to ask you if you had seen Trinity_Matrix lately....stick out tongue

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Lana
Tex crawls out of whatever hole he's in every once in a while and posts, he was on here...last week I think? Fairly recently.

DeNiro appears at random every few months.

Good lord, I haven't seen him around KMC in forever.

Neither Darth Revan or The Omega have been on in ages either.

Hell, there's just a whole ton of people who used to post years ago when I first joined that aren't around at all anymore.

And I would play a joke involving changing usernames but WD beat me to it! stick out tongue I'm still waiting for Raz to change my username, I submitted it like a month ago and nothing sad

Kenshinswife
I miss anti-inuyasha / blackhatdefect....she was real cool.

eggmayo
Who remembers The Tired Hiker

Tired Hiker is still here, he posts in Offtopic.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
I'm still waiting for Raz to change my username, I submitted it like a month ago and nothing sad You must offer gifts to that god before he'll favor you..

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
And I also remember occasion convos with Whobdamandog, and I remember him making me so frustated with ignorance in the religion forums, I just wanted to cut off my genitalia

Hmmmm, I could understand if it made you want to cut off his, but your own?

mechmoggy
Who remembers Gordon Skywalker?

He was a hoot!

BackFire
Kes left for some reason.

Tex still posts rarely.

Deniro does too, just not here.

Dunno what happened to the other ones.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by debbiejo
You must offer gifts to that god before he'll favor you.. Goes to get gifts stick out tongue

botankus
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Philosiphicus (whater the hell his name was) was always good for a laugh. Never intentionally, but that didn't bother me, he was funny to laugh at nonetheless.

I remember hearing about this guy, but he came and went while I was a member and I don't remember him ever posting. I think he posted in the Philosophy or Religion thread.

ADarksideJedi
Most of them change there names or left.That would be my guess.Franky I don't blame them.jm

debbiejo
I do miss the hard core debators.

mechmoggy
Cue joke about "master debators"...

Mr. Sandman
I get no love?

Screw you guys.

tabby999
I signed up in late 03' but i dont spend as much time online as i used to, so i dont post as much as i used to. It all goes in waves.

JacopeX
Next year or the year after that, I will be known as one of them. yes

Ushgarak
You're all newbies, nagdammit.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Ushgarak
You're all newbies, nagdammit. Ok fine.....

20 years from now....

Ushgarak
You're all forever new. Not me, I am old and deaf and poke people with my stick.

JacopeX
Tell me how your retirement plan goes around here, k granpa. wink

Lord Melkor
I am here since 2004, but almost all my posts go into role-playing.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ushgarak
You're all newbies, nagdammit. compared to you, even I am a noob.

mechmoggy
You'll never be considered in that ilk. Ush has been around since the dawn of time itself.

Even before the internet was created, he'd sit at his desk and send enigma machine quips into the ether, or lament over the introduction of colour television via ham radio.

I can tell ya, you're nobody until Ush has corrected your spelling via morse code. raver

Inspectah Deck
i still remember SpellJammer and his crazy threads

C. C. Cowgirl

Who needs old people when you got me? flirt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.