Snake versus Resident Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
"So , Colonel , whats the job"

"Why do you assume I have you here for a mission , can't two old war buddies meet every know and then ? "

" Not when you strip me to my shorts , hogtie me and throw me on a helicopter"

"Good point , to be brutally blunt we need you to sneak into a supposed 'secret' genetics installation . You'll have two objectives , reach the lab itself and destroy it. Any data on the illegal B.O.W tests they have wily hopefully go up in smoke as well"

"B.O.W ? "

"Bio. Organic. Weapons"

"Les Enfate all over again....."

"Yuo, now this is a sneaking mission , so you'll have to procure all equipment at the locale itself"

"Said locale being.....?"

"A mansion within the upper mountains , quite secretive, not far from a 'Raccoon City'"

"Just great...."

AKA

Solid Snake goes through RE1 , can he do it !

Stipulations : No Foxdie , Starts off with only his Soliton radar , Cigarettes and Binoculars + Sneaking Suit.

Can the 'Man who does the impossible' make this happen ? Or will he die a painful cannibalistic death ?

ThoraxeRMG
I think he can survive...

DarkC
If some ordinary badass cop can do it, Snake sure as hell can.

quanchi112
snake can survive if leon can. for sure.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by DarkC
If some ordinary badass cop can do it, Snake sure as hell can.

That's Resident Evil 2 you're referring to.

Superboy Prime
Snake can do it if he finds a weapon before he runs into the Hunters or any major boss.

lightness
you can kill hunters with a regular gun pretty easily. and snake's good enough to ko wolves. he'll do fine against a few hunters.

snake would do a much better job than your re chars by saving amo cqcing all the zombies

DarkC
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
That's Resident Evil 2 you're referring to.
Incorrect. I was referring to Chris Redfield, who is technically a cop.

Rascaduanok

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by lightness
you can kill hunters with a regular gun pretty easily. and snake's good enough to ko wolves. he'll do fine against a few hunters.

snake would do a much better job than your re chars by saving amo cqcing all the zombies

Snake will do well against Hunters without a gun?

My god.

DarkC
Hunters will turn Snake into diced parfait if he sticks around without a weapon and tries to fight it unarmed.

Superboy Prime
Thank you.

Common sense FTW.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by DarkC
Incorrect. I was referring to Chris Redfield, who is technically a cop.

But you described him a plain old regular cop.
Don't forget Chris was a member of the S.W.A.T.-like group S.T.A.R.S.
He is far from a ordinary cop.

Superboy Prime
Nah. S.T.A.R.S. ain't really that impressive. The lot of them still died the same way as the rest of raccoon police department.

ThoraxeRMG
True, but that is the way they are described.
And how can Solid Snake evenly fight a Hunter without weapons?

Superboy Prime
Because he is Snake...and he KOs wolves!

durverine

ThoraxeRMG
Okay......

lightness
fighting grey fox without a weapon is more impressive than a hunter. hunters can be killed easily with a knife in cv just by slashing down.

DarkC
fighting grey fox without a weapon is more impressive than a hunter. hunters can be killed easily with a knife in cv just by slashing down.
It takes a full 9mm clip to finish off a Hunter, or 2-3 Magnum rounds.

Get your facts straight and stop playing on easy.

lightness
i finished it on normal and it only takes 1 magnum shot to drop all non boss characters.

besides everything in re is easy to figure out their patterns and they are pretty predictable.

Superboy Prime
The Magnum is not a regular gun, genius.

lightness
i didn't know a magnum was a fantasy gun which didn't exist

DarkC
i didn't know a magnum was a fantasy gun which didn't exist
Because a gun is not regular doesn't mean that it is fantasy, genius.

Superboy Prime
You made the statement

"Hunters are killed by regular guns. Snakes can KO wolfs so he can hang with Hunters."

Which is very off unless you're trying to say Snake has the punch power of a magnum.

Just accept you were wrong.

We all agree he can survive with ease, but taking on hunters barehanded? Come on.

lightness
you can kill hunters with the starting bereta or 3 swings of a knife in cv as demonstrated at around 4:30 here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6J4lvpHWDZY

hunters are easy to predict all you do is run to the right and they miss you while swinging with the same hand or screech before jumping. hanging with grey fox without his sword>hanging with hunters

you seem to overestimate hunters anyways thinking they can do things to dmc dante.

BlaxicanHydra
Dante's a *** though. smile

DarkC
you can kill hunters with the starting bereta or 3 swings of a knife in cv as demonstrated at around 4:30 here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6J4lvpHWDZY

hunters are easy to predict all you do is run to the right and they miss you while swinging with the same hand or screech before jumping. hanging with grey fox without his sword>hanging with hunters

you seem to overestimate hunters anyways thinking they can do things to dmc dante.
Things in the videogames are limited to that. Only the videogames. The Hunters, being enemies, still have to follow those boundaries that game mechanics allow, which makes them predictable. IN a real life combat situation, not EVERY hunter is right handed or think exactly the same way.

Do you really think it realistic when a huge, rampaging, screaming reptile with killer claws can be brought down with three slashes of a knife? I think not.

Learn to think outside the box. Genius.

lightness
and without gameplay mechanics snake would be able to read any slashes a hunter throws and counter like any martial artist/boxer can.

and it still shows a hunter can be killed by a knife. this is snake, not your normal human being, get it.

Superboy Prime
We don't get it.

grey fox
Snake cannot survive a lengthy H2H battle with a Hunter , he could give it some hefty damage , but it will eventually tear him apart. He could get 5 shot in at most before it ventilates him.

Ordinary zombies however he disables easily.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Dante's a *** though. smile ...

No.

DarkC
and without gameplay mechanics snake would be able to read any slashes a hunter throws and counter like any martial artist/boxer can.

and it still shows a hunter can be killed by a knife. this is snake, not your normal human being, get it.
We know he's no normal human being.

Still doesn't mean that he will be able to parry every single blow that a hunter throws. And since when was he able to stop claws that could mulch hardened concrete? What a load of bullshit.

Stop overhyping your hero, Lightness.

grey fox
Snake is peak human possibly Superhuman , but even he can't stop Hunters .

Superboy Prime
Thanks.

It's not like we're downplaying Snake or anything, but hey lets be ****ing reasonable here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.