Scariest thing ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Casmin
Ok so, I was listening to Powerslave, by Maiden, and everything seemed to fit in.

I was walking down the street while listening to it, and the drum beats and power chords seemed to fit in the events. Like an old woman fell, and the constant high hat thrashing was occuring when the bus was heading towards her, I JUST managed to get her out of the way when the bus crashed into a nearby tree.

I then tried my hardest to get away from the whole scenario

I run past the alleys usually filled with violent gang members and homeless people attacking you for money. I barley made it out. My shirt was torn and I had a cut on my arm.

I ran to a friend's house and he was in a bad mood so he started throwing things at me. He locked the doors. It was like being in some kinda house of the dead movie. Anyway, I threw a lamp through a window and ran out.

I knew I couldn't return home. I was halfway across town and my family was very agitated and probably didn't wanna be bothered. So I decided to go anyway so I took the bus. The scary thing was, it was the same bus that crashed! Same driver too. So anyway, I turned my maiden CD back on and powerslave came on. THE SAME THING HAPPENED! An old woman jumped out of the way of the bus and it crashed into a tree!

I climbed barley walking out the door.
I then went to the park. But a couple of guys they were up to no good. Started makin trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared said...

"You're movin with your auntie and uncle in bel air!!!"

so I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
In any case I thought this cab was weird but I thought "Nah, forget it" yo home to bel air!!!

dadudemon
How come no one has replied to this yet?

Secretus
Originally posted by dadudemon
How come no one has replied to this yet?

Because it's lame and has been done before.

Grinning Goku
Lameness X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000. Also, this has been done many, many times.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Casmin
Ok so, I was listening to Powerslave, by Maiden, and everything seemed to fit in.

I was walking down the street while listening to it, and the drum beats and power chords seemed to fit in the events. Like an old woman fell, and the constant high hat thrashing was occuring when the bus was heading towards her, I JUST managed to get her out of the way when the bus crashed into a nearby tree.

I then tried my hardest to get away from the whole scenario

I run past the alleys usually filled with violent gang members and homeless people attacking you for money. I barley made it out. My shirt was torn and I had a cut on my arm.

I ran to a friend's house and he was in a bad mood so he started throwing things at me. He locked the doors. It was like being in some kinda house of the dead movie. Anyway, I threw a lamp through a window and ran out.

I knew I couldn't return home. I was halfway across town and my family was very agitated and probably didn't wanna be bothered. So I decided to go anyway so I took the bus. The scary thing was, it was the same bus that crashed! Same driver too. So anyway, I turned my maiden CD back on and powerslave came on. THE SAME THING HAPPENED! An old woman jumped out of the way of the bus and it crashed into a tree!

I climbed barley walking out the door.
I then went to the park. But a couple of guys they were up to no good. Started makin trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared said...

"You're movin with your auntie and uncle in bel air!!!"

so I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
In any case I thought this cab was weird but I thought "Nah, forget it" yo home to bel air!!!

EPIC FAIL!

Baylin
I can't believe the insult to Iron Maiden by including them in this! mad

Geek.mike
WTF mate

TRH
**** this shit

dadudemon
Originally posted by Secretus
Because it's lame and has been done before.

Poeple actually do this...more than once?

Why do people do this? Why do they think it is funny? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.