WWH vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
WWHulk vs Lobo.
no bike, no cloning. rolling on floor laughing

CaptainStoic
WWHulk

guy222
WWH

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Knowsbleed33
Lobo.

tkitna
Hulk

Premutos
How many planets has the so-called 'World Breaker' destroyed so far? None (that I know of)

How many has Lobo? On top of my head at least 3 (and counting). Destroyed an entire galaxy once IIRC.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Premutos
How many planets has the so-called 'World Breaker' destroyed so far? None (that I know of)

How many has Lobo? On top of my head at least 3 (and counting). Destroyed an entire galaxy once IIRC.

Terrax can destroy a planet as well, but this does not mean that he's beating WWHulk now does it? The planet Earth is a pretty large planet and The Hulk was well on his way to destroying it.

tkitna

This doesnt mean that he cant. Hell, the world was trembling from just his footsteps.

Rorschach
Destroyed an entire galaxy once IIRC.

Wasn't that when he had the mask?

Kutulu
WWH.

dat_boi
World War Hulk

Premutos
Originally posted by Rorschach

He doesn't need the Mask, he knows the secret of the exploding numbers technique. To make a long story short, Lobo can blow up galaxies just by reciting numbers.

WWH would get pwned so fast it's not even funny.

CaptainStoic
He doesn't need the Mask, he knows the secret of the exploding numbers technique. To make a long story short, Lobo can blow up galaxies just by reciting numbers.

WWH would get pwned so fast it's not even funny.

That is the most ridiculous crap that I have read on this forum, Lobo got clocked by Eclipso possessed Superman, and I mean with one punch... Captain Marvel went toe to toe with that beast for an entire comic and wasn't pulverized. Lobo loses to WWHulk, he would be one shotted just like Super Eclipso one shotted him.

Premutos
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
That is the most ridiculous crap that I have read on this forum, Lobo got clocked by Eclipso possessed Superman, and I mean with one punch... Captain Marvel went toe to toe with that beast for an entire comic and wasn't pulverized. Lobo loses to WWHulk, he would be one shotted just like Super Eclipso one shotted him.

Don't we go by highest showings on this board? And don't forget Lobo has beaten/stalemated Supes on several occasions as well, not to mention that Supes would murderize WWH too.

BTW if you think that teh Exploding Numbers Technique is some ridiculous crap you have seen nothing yet...Go read the World War Hulk mini, where WWH defeats both Dr. Strange & Sentry with the power of (Pak's) Fanboyism.

id369
Lobo.

iceman24567
The Lobo that usually stalemates Superman wins without a doubt even with no cloning.

psycho gundam
lobo was created as a parody of 90's comic violence, mostly from wolverine/punisher, he is like dan hibiki from street fighter.

plus the consistency of his strength depends on the strength of the writers crush on him.

Lumby
LOBZO FTW YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY UNDERESTIMATE LOBZ MAN

id369
Lobo is in the trillion ton class, not some pansy 100 classer.

batdude123
Originally posted by Rorschach

Yes.

CaptainStoic
WWHulk

Bump

iceman24567
Lobo.

vansonbee
Originally posted by id369
Lobo is in the trillion ton class, not some pansy 100 classer.

Super Bias.

Anyone in 100 class can actually go higher you know mad

Lobo destroy how many planets? 10? 100? 1000? How exciting story line... roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
WWH

FearOfBlood
wwh 10 out of 10.

OneDumbG0
I freely admit that I am a huge Lobo fan. Lobo ftw mf'ers.

Don't doubt the Main Man!!!!11

durfist

guy222
Coolies

Been a Hulk fan for years

durfist

quanchi112
WW Hulk for da win.

beast1234
the green scar takes this

Dark-Jaxx
Lobo takes this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Lobo takes this. How?

Dark-Jaxx
He is IMO stronger.

Barring Worldbreaker, and since the OP did not say Worldbreaker, I assume it is not.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
How? Because Lobo wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
He is IMO stronger.

Barring Worldbreaker, and since the OP did not say Worldbreaker, I assume it is not. Didnt he hurt his hand on Darkseid's jaw?

WW Hulk took on the juggernaut and wasnt physically beaten by anyone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Because Lobo wins. roll eyes (sarcastic) Nah imo.

Allankles
Favored WWH slightly but after seeing Lobo crumple a city like paper with just his bare hands, the Main Man ftw.

iceman24567
Lobo wins again

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Allankles
Favored WWH slightly but after seeing Lobo crumple a city like paper with just his bare hands, the Main Man ftw. Would you care to elaborate? Crumpling a city with his bare hands is kind of underwhelming when WWH is threatening to break the Eastern seaboard off with his bare foot.

The Main Man surely has teh better featz!!!!111 durhulk

iceman24567
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Would you care to elaborate? Crumpling a city with his bare hands is kind of underwhelming when WWH is threatening to break the Eastern seaboard off with his bare foot.

The Main Man surely has teh better featz!!!!111 durhulk So causing the eastern seaboard to shake > crumpling a city with pure strength? eek!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by iceman24567
So causing the eastern seaboard to shake > crumpling a city with pure strength? eek! He didn't just shake it, he was going to break it off, and he was trying to hold back. And crumpling a city... what does that even mean? The city fit between his hands? It was a shrunken one like Kandor? He took a real-size city and eventually crumpled it into a ball with his hands? It's why I asked for elaboration.

id369
I assume this is Lobo in his own series? The Guy took on a blast that shoot down a Solar System worth of planets.

iceman24567
He didn't just shake it, he was going to break it off, and he was trying to hold back. And crumpling a city... what does that even mean? The city fit between his hands? It was a shrunken one like Kandor? He took a real-size city and eventually crumpled it into a ball with his hands? It's why I asked for elaboration. Yeah a whole city he packed it all together and ate it like a skittle. Almost breaking the eastern seaboard isn't as impressive as crumpling up a city if you ask me.

Zack Fair
That feat was awesome.

id369
Would you care to elaborate? Crumpling a city with his bare hands is kind of underwhelming when WWH is threatening to break the Eastern seaboard off with his bare foot.

The Main Man surely has teh better featz!!!!111 durhulk

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8652/loboauth38kc0.th.jpghttp://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3116/loboauth39cf2.th.jpg

Allankles
He took a real-size city and eventually crumpled it into a ball with his hands? It's why I asked for elaboration.

Yes! He dragged the City by it foundations smashed the buildings, drew them together and pulverized them into a giant ball that he kept compressing until the trillions of tons of stone and metal were small enough to fit nicely into his mouth to be gobbled up. A tremendous strength feat by the Main Man.

EDIT: And someone's gone one better and posted a scan above.

id369

The Great Galen
Lobo is the kind of guy who boarders on PC level, Id say a peak level Lobo eats WWH.

id369

quanchi112
So causing the eastern seaboard to shake > crumpling a city with pure strength? eek! Yes. He was just taking steps.

iceman24567
Yes. He was just taking steps. Point being he did nothing but cause a couple small quakes Lobo koed a bloody city. Lobo's feat was way more impressive.

The Great Galen
Since we are dealing with full capcity, Lobo takes this. WWH is more consistent but Lobo's boarderline high feats make this overwhealming in his favor.

quanchi112
Point being he did nothing but cause a couple small quakes Lobo koed a bloody city. Lobo's feat was way more impressive. WW Hulk almost took out the eastern seaboard with a few steps. Lobo took out one city which is less than the eastern seaboard. Hulk also wasnt trying to destroy anything but was that powerful due to his rage at the time.

Dark-Jaxx
WWH wasn't taking out the friggin eastern seaboard, WORLDBREAKER was, this is not Worldbreaker Hulk.

quanchi112
WWH wasn't taking out the friggin eastern seaboard, WORLDBREAKER was, this is not Worldbreaker Hulk. Its WW Hulk at his best. Thats according to kmc rules.

id369

Dark-Jaxx
Only Worldbreaker Hulk isn't even WWH at all.

But if you want to be like that, WWH accidently destroys the planet, stranding himself in space.

quanchi112

Dark-Jaxx
Yes,he is. He appeared in the ww Hulk arc when he got angry. Saying he isnt WW Hulk when he appeared in that very story is ignorant imo. WW Hulk doesnt need to be that angry to defeat Lobo imo. Well...You are wrong. WWH had trouble with Sentry, and Juggernaut, who was beating his ass before WWH could BFR him.

And besides, like I said, WWH strands himself in space ftw.

id369

iceman24567

quanchi112
Well...You are wrong. WWH had trouble with Sentry, and Juggernaut, who was beating his ass before WWH could BFR him.

And besides, like I said, WWH strands himself in space ftw. think Juggs and Sentry would also beat Lobo into the ground.

WW Hulk was holding his own and crushing his helmet, he bfr's him because he didnt have the time and wasnt there for him.

quanchi112

iceman24567
So beating a world destroyer means you can destroy worlds? If so who cares Lobo can do it too.

id369

OneDumbG0
The Main Man ftw. Great scans.

DestinyGuy678
think Juggs and Sentry would also beat Lobo into the ground.

WW Hulk was holding his own and crushing his helmet, he bfr's him because he didnt have the time and wasnt there for him. lobos bike is standard gear, he cant be brf'd

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
lobos bike is standard gear, he cant be brf'd nevermind I didnt see the first post

Dark-Jaxx
think Juggs and Sentry would also beat Lobo into the ground.

WW Hulk was holding his own and crushing his helmet, he bfr's him because he didnt have the time and wasnt there for him. Lol.

WWH got one punch in and crushed his helmet, which did not hurt Juggernaut.

Juggernaut bloodied his mouth and stomped his face into the dirt.

He had to BFR him.

Nestical
hulk wins,juggs ***** slaps lobo

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Nestical
hulk wins,juggs ***** slaps lobo No. No he wouldn't. Not even close.

CaptainStoic
Which Lobo is this exactly, I've seen Lobo one shotted by an Eclipsed Superman who broke his bike chain while they were aprox. 300 feet in the air Lobo fell to the ground and was out for the count.

How is it that Lobo suffered a blow of that caliber, yet is able to survive the explosion of a planet?

How can Lobo be so badass if he broke his hand punching Darkseid?

I don't think that any of those silly Lobo comics should be considered as evidence, when Lobo isn't that hot when he goes up against guys like Superman, Despero, Captain Marvel, or Darkseid.

What I am trying to say is that the toon Lobo is depicted as being on Galactus' level, while L.E.G.I.O.N 9x Lobo runs a liitle less than Black Adam.

The thread starter of any of the Lobo vs threads should indicate what version of Lobo the thread is about, or bringing up Lobo in comic book related threads at all should be as taboo, as pitting Terry Bogard, or Darth Vader against Magneto.

My take on this is, regular team oriented L.E.G.I.O.N 9x Lobo would lose to WWHulk, it would be a good fight but King Hulk would over power him, while toon Lobo would be a good fight for a well fed Galactus.

Hope everyone sees the difference.

The Great Galen
Which Lobo is this exactly, I've seen Lobo one shotted by an Eclipsed Superman who broke his bike chain while they were aprox. 300 feet in the air Lobo fell to the ground and was out for the count.

How is it that Lobo suffered a blow of that caliber, yet is able to survive the explosion of a planet?

How can Lobo be so badass if he broke his hand punching Darkseid?

I don't think that any of those silly Lobo comics should be considered as evidence, when Lobo isn't that hot when he goes up against guys like Superman, Despero, Captain Marvel, or Darkseid.

What I am trying to say is that the toon Lobo is depicted as being on Galactus' level, while L.E.G.I.O.N 9x Lobo runs a liitle less than Black Adam.

The thread starter of any of the Lobo vs threads should indicate what version of Lobo the thread is about, or bringing up Lobo in comic book related threads at all should be as taboo, as pitting Terry Bogard, or Darth Vader against Magneto.

My take on this is, regular team oriented L.E.G.I.O.N 9x Lobo would lose to WWHulk, it would be a good fight but King Hulk would over power him, while toon Lobo would be a good fight for a well fed Galactus.

Hope everyone sees the difference.

Every writer has there own impression on lobos power which can pretty much be said of all comic characters.Hes like DS, DS is sometimes depicted as peak skyfather while other times he may only be low trans.The only thing that can be argued is consistency which i feel WWH is more of. Although since were dealing with full capcity, toon lobo is the obvious level of power we are dealing with. Lobo FTW.

Avlon
Lobo stomps WWH.

He's what WWH wants to be.

beast1234
WWH

namorsubby
i really think lobo can take this

iceman24567
Lobo insane.

joshypooh
lobo gets punked

jks
If we go by logic, wwh wins quite convincingly. Not much lobo can do to him

If we go by kmc "logic",ten lobo beats everyone from galactus to LT, but still loses to supes and ww

beast1234
Originally posted by jks

If we go by kmc "logic",ten lobo beats everyone from galactus to LT, but still loses to supes and ww

true

Placidity
TheMainMan

beast1234
how the hell can lobo beat WWH. The green scar is the strongest incarnation of the hulk because he never been any angier than before he can also lift well over a 500,000 tons in his calm state because of the radiation he absorbed making more stronger when he is enraged and he also has the combined intellect of bruce banner and joe fixit making him extremely intelligent.

iceman24567
He also gets stomped by Lobo.

beast1234
He also gets stomped by Lobo.

could you please explain to me how lobo can beat the green scar hulk

beast1234
and this time explain it by using logic

iceman24567
Nope it has been explained dozens of times he's a green spot on the floor after facing lobo.

Philosophía
Those Lobo feats are very impressive.

id369

beast1234
Nope it has been explained dozens of times he's a green spot on the floor after facing lobo.

all you told me is how lobo going to win without using your logic

iceman24567
Originally posted by beast1234
all you told me is how lobo going to win without using your logic How is Hulk going to beat somebody that can regenerate from a drop of blood? Can can he beat a man that can match his strength? Who cares how Lobo wins how does Hulk win ever? eek!

beast1234
How is Hulk going to beat somebody that can regenerate from a drop of blood? Can can he beat a man that can match his strength? Who cares how Lobo wins how does Hulk win ever? eek!

WWH will find a way to beat him by using his intellect and cunning and lobo strength dose not rival WWH

Zack Fair
sigh.

Dark-Jaxx
WWH will find a way to beat him by using his intellect and cunning and lobo strength dose not rival WWH Even though it has pretty much been proven it either does, or surpasses it?

And I heard of some feat where Lobo lifted a box with the weight of the universe...Is that true? no expression

id369
Even though it has pretty much been proven it either does, or surpasses it?

And I heard of some feat where Lobo lifted a box with the weight of the universe...Is that true? no expression

To this day, I still have not found it. Internet hype maybe? sad

Dark-Jaxx
Maybe, I have heard of it, but never seen a scan. Even an issue number would be nice.

id369
Maybe, I have heard of it, but never seen a scan. Even an issue number would be nice.

I cant get a strait answer, on what issue it took place either. I could just hunt down every appearance Lobo ever had to track that scan. But most likely the feat would be dismissed as a one time thing.

DestinyGuy678
WWH will find a way to beat him by using his intellect and cunning and lobo strength dose not rival WWH ...uhh lobo is MUCH smarter than world war hulk...all hulk demonstrated was that he wasnt stupid...never once did he demonstrate above average intellect while lobo has been shown multiple times to be a super genius

iceman24567
WWH will find a way to beat him by using his intellect and cunning and lobo strength dose not rival WWH Lobo's intellect surpasses WWH by a mile he made a virus to wipe out his whole world he also is WWh level in the strength department fighting at his best he cripples cities into skittles Lobo dominates Hulk hows logic for you now? no expression

beast1234
Lobo's intellect surpasses WWH by a mile he made a virus to wipe out his whole world he also is WWh level in the strength department fighting at his best he cripples cities into skittles Lobo dominates Hulk hows logic for you now? no expression

wwh is smarter because he dose not have a inner conflict with bruce banner infact they work together which allows him to use the intellect of bruce banner and he more cunning than joe fixit when it come to fighting/war

iceman24567
wwh is smarter because he dose not have a inner conflict with bruce banner infact they work together which allows him to use the intellect of bruce banner and he more cunning than joe fixit when it come to fighting/war Lobo is still smarter by a ton where is your logic? eek!

beast1234
...uhh lobo is MUCH smarter than world war hulk...all hulk demonstrated was that he wasnt stupid...never once did he demonstrate above average intellect while lobo has been shown multiple times to be a super genius

the offical marvel bio rateed the green scar intelligence level 6 B(extraordinary genius) he has the intellect of bruce banner and is more cunning than joe fixit

CaptainStoic

id369

quanchi112
Lol.

WWH got one punch in and crushed his helmet, which did not hurt Juggernaut.

Juggernaut bloodied his mouth and stomped his face into the dirt.

He had to BFR him. WW Hulk was not hurt the slightest either. He held his ground and bfr'd Juggs. This was also immediately after he took on two teams of mutants and beat a weaker Juggs ass. So,yeah WW Hulk was damn impressive imo.Originally posted by jks

If we go by kmc "logic",ten lobo beats everyone from galactus to LT, but still loses to supes and ww He hurt his hand on Darkseid's jaw.

Dark-Jaxx
WW Hulk was not hurt the slightest either. He held his ground and bfr'd Juggs. This was also immediately after he took on two teams of mutants and beat a weaker Juggs ass. So,yeah WW Hulk was damn impressive imo. I guess that is why WWH had blood spraying out of his mouth from a single punch by the Juggernaut? And I guess he likes having a boot on his head with a mouthful of dirt? He beat a bunch of people weaker than him by a great amount. Big deal.

quanchi112
I guess that is why WWH had blood spraying out of his mouth from a single punch by the Juggernaut? And I guess he likes having a boot on his head with a mouthful of dirt? He beat a bunch of people weaker than him by a great amount. Big deal. So making WW Hulk bleed is doing significant damage to his person? laughing out loud Did you read the arc at all or did you forget about his insanely awesome healing factor?

He bfr'd Juggs and held his ground after he whipped lots of ass.

Dark-Jaxx
So making WW Hulk bleed is doing significant damage to his person? laughing out loud Did you read the arc at all or did you forget about his insanely awesome healing factor?

He bfr'd Juggs and held his ground after he whipped lots of ass. You are avoiding the point. WWH had to BFR Juggernaut, cause he was losing the brawl. And Juggernaut's healing factor is greater than WWH's...Not like it matters, since WWH can't hurt him.

That BFR was bullshit. Juggernaut for some reason lost the ability to stop running when Hulk BFRed him, stupid as fvck.

quanchi112
You are avoiding the point. WWH had to BFR Juggernaut, cause he was losing the brawl. And Juggernaut's healing factor is greater than WWH's...Not like it matters, since WWH can't hurt him.

That BFR was bullshit. Juggernaut for some reason lost the ability to stop running when Hulk BFRed him, stupid as fvck. Again,regardless of your personal opinion WW Hulk won the fight. end of story.

WW Hulk not being able to hurt the Juggeranut physically,how is that a low showing?

laughing out loud

WW Hulk won. He beat his ass twice in the same story.

DestinyGuy678
the offical marvel bio rateed the green scar intelligence level 6 B(extraordinary genius) he has the intellect of bruce banner and is more cunning than joe fixit bruce banner is still human, lobo has super human intelligence, able to construct vastly complicated machinery and several minutes sometimes

DestinyGuy678
Thank you.

L.E.G.I.O.N 9x Lobo gets destroyed by King Hulk. Wily Coyote Lobo according to Lobo's Back could take out the LT, as no force in heaven could stop or contain him. That Lobo should be barred from any thread, and all feats of him should be disregarded as PIS combined with CIS. Debates are based on continuity not inconsistencies. why, we're using lobo at the best of his abilities, so why would you use his low feats?

Dark-Jaxx
Again,regardless of your personal opinion WW Hulk won the fight. end of story.

WW Hulk not being able to hurt the Juggeranut physically,how is that a low showing?

laughing out loud

WW Hulk won. He beat his ass twice in the same story. Personal opinion? Cain is no genius, but he is smart enough to know when to stop friggin running.

It's not. Only pointing out that the brawl was not in WWH's favor.

First time was weak depowered version.

Second time, Juggernaut lost because he forgot how to stop running.

Juggernaut is so unstoppable that even he can't stop himself when he builds momentum! jugdurnaut

quanchi112
Personal opinion? Cain is no genius, but he is smart enough to know when to stop friggin running.

It's not. Only pointing out that the brawl was not in WWH's favor.

First time was weak depowered version.

Second time, Juggernaut lost because he forgot how to stop running.

Juggernaut is so unstoppable that even he can't stop himself when he builds momentum! jugdurnaut He lost. Just because you dont like it,that changes nothing. WW Hulk beat Juggs twice. WW Hulk was holding his ground and when he let him go away Juggs went. WW Hulk 2-0 vs. Juggs.

Dark-Jaxx
He lost. Just because you dont like it,that changes nothing. WW Hulk beat Juggs twice. WW Hulk was holding his ground and when he let him go away Juggs went. WW Hulk 2-0 vs. Juggs. First of all, it was a totally different Juggs WWH beat the first time.

Juggernaut didn't even get to build any momentum when pushing against WWH, and then WWH sidestepped him, and Juggernaut ran a full 20-30 feet, during which time, he apparently could not stop running. Wow. no expression

It is called CONTEXT.

quanchi112
First of all, it was a totally different Juggs WWH beat the first time.

Juggernaut didn't even get to build any momentum when pushing against WWH, and then WWH sidestepped him, and Juggernaut ran a full 20-30 feet, during which time, he apparently could not stop running. Wow. no expression

It is called CONTEXT. Its the same character. he beat the hell out of a weaker Juggs and then bfr'd full power Juggs.

Juggs was bfr'd,my context is dead on accurate. Dont try to downplay WW Hulk here just because you dont agree with him beating juggernaut.

Dark-Jaxx
Its the same character. he beat the hell out of a weaker Juggs and then bfr'd full power Juggs.

Juggs was bfr'd,my context is dead on accurate. Dont try to downplay WW Hulk here just because you dont agree with him beating juggernaut. I don't agree with PIS giving WWH the win, and the apparent power to take away Juggernaut's ability to stop running. There is a No PIS rule ya know.

quanchi112
I don't agree with PIS giving WWH the win, and the apparent power to take away Juggernaut's ability to stop running. There is a No PIS rule ya know. WW Hulk defeated him in a comic. Sorry,buddy but its canon. I could care less about your personal opinion on the matter.

CaptainStoic
why, we're using lobo at the best of his abilities, so why would you use his low feats?

Not low levels, if we were to go with Lou who defeated Lobo in Lobo's Back, and compare him to Superman Lou was found lacking, yet he beat Lobo.

Lobo is inconsistant and his high silly feats make no sense whatsoever, do you think that there isn't enough power in heaven to stop Superman? Superman one pieced Lobo.

I say that debates that involve Lobo need to be ones that he is comparable to other heros, because as I said before his mini's often put him on the level of conceptual beings, yet when he faces characters like Despero who is no where near said level, he's seen being tossed miles away, or struggling against Captain Marvel, or getting beaten to a pulp by an eclipsed Superman.... but wait a minute didn't Captain Marvel hold out against an eclipsed Superman?

In his first mini self titled Lobo, he is seen reeling from a sledge hammer assault, and the guy weilding the weapon was only human, cut by a ripper so deep that it was apparent that he was hurt. This is certainly not someone that is capable of facing a guy capable of shifting a continent.

As I said, not the low feats, but the feats that shows how he measures up to guys like Superman, Despero, Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, Darkseid... etc...etc.

bruce banner is still human, lobo has super human intelligence, able to construct vastly complicated machinery and several minutes sometimes

Lobo would never be able to create a device in time for him to use anything before King Hulk got to him, let's remember that the Hulk is capable of overtaking fighter jets when he is leaping.... so when you factor in the distance at which they are apart at the start of the battle there simply wouldn't be enough time for this type of situation.

Dark-Jaxx
WW Hulk defeated him in a comic. Sorry,buddy but its canon. I could care less about your personal opinion on the matter. First of all, it is "I couldn't care less", saying I could care less says that you do in fact care about my personal opinion. smile

And fact is, it WAS PIS, and you really need to stop breaking the No PIS rule Quanchi.

quanchi112
First of all, it is "I couldn't care less", saying I could care less says that you do in fact care about my personal opinion. smile

And fact is, it WAS PIS, and you really need to stop breaking the No PIS rule Quanchi. It happened and is canon. Bfr is a win on this board. WW Hulk>Juggernaut imo and is supported by WW Hulk.

Dark-Jaxx
Canon? Yes.

PIS? Yes.

BFR is a win.

But it is the means of how Juggernaut was BFRed which was PIS.

quanchi112
Canon? Yes.

PIS? Yes.

BFR is a win.

But it is the means of how Juggernaut was BFRed which was PIS. In your opinion. But you have nothing in a comic which suggests that Juggernaut can defeat the WW Hulk.

CaptainStoic
Canon? Yes.

PIS? Yes.

BFR is a win.

But it is the means of how Juggernaut was BFRed which was PIS.

I am not taking sides, that fight was exactly what it was BS, more people than we know were unsatisfied with the outcome, and why it wasn't continued for another issue in the X-Men.

Momentum was on the Hulks side, as well as his ability to fight better, which only means that Bruce is more imaginative than Cain by a landslide.

Momentum was what King Hulk used against Cain, as we see him slap him on the back which adds to the direction in which he was going, I'm just wondering how he wasn't sent flying into another state.

King Hulk did win that fight making it 1-0, because the first beatdown can't be counted Cain wasn't really the Juggernaut when he got stomped into concrete, he was only Cain Marko 70 tonner and decreasing.

Not low levels, if we were to go with Lou who defeated Lobo in Lobo's Back, and compare him to Superman Lou was found lacking, yet he beat Lobo.

Lobo is inconsistant and his high silly feats make no sense whatsoever, do you think that there isn't enough power in heaven to stop Superman? Superman one pieced Lobo.

I say that debates that involve Lobo need to be ones that he is comparable to other heros, because as I said before his mini's often put him on the level of conceptual beings, yet when he faces characters like Despero who is no where near said level, he's seen being tossed miles away, or struggling against Captain Marvel, or getting beaten to a pulp by an eclipsed Superman.... but wait a minute didn't Captain Marvel hold out against an eclipsed Superman?

In his first mini self titled Lobo, he is seen reeling from a sledge hammer assault, and the guy weilding the weapon was only human, cut by a ripper so deep that it was apparent that he was hurt. This is certainly not someone that is capable of facing a guy capable of shifting a continent.

As I said, not the low feats, but the feats that shows how he measures up to guys like Superman, Despero, Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, Darkseid... etc...etc.

Just trying to get this back on track

Dark-Jaxx
In your opinion. But you have nothing in a comic which suggests that Juggernaut can defeat the WW Hulk. Other than the only event where WWH beat him was due to PIS and that in their brawl Juggernaut was dominant?

CaptainStoic
You guys should check out this thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=486787&highlight=WWHulk+vs+Juggernaut+forumid%3A77

quanchi112
Other than the only event where WWH beat him was due to PIS and that in their brawl Juggernaut was dominant? You try to dismis every feat WW Hulk has that you disagree with. Sorry,doesnt work that way.

DestinyGuy678

Lobo would never be able to create a device in time for him to use anything before King Hulk got to him, let's remember that the Hulk is capable of overtaking fighter jets when he is leaping.... so when you factor in the distance at which they are apart at the start of the battle there simply wouldn't be enough time for this type of situation.

the inconsistencies is why we use the characters at their best showings

and I never said lobo would build somethin to take out hulk, only that hes smarter than hulk, stronger, faster, more durable, and immortal.

Mr. Funtastic
the inconsistencies is why we use the characters at their best showings

and I never said lobo would build somethin to take out hulk, only that hes smarter than hulk, stronger, faster, more durable, and immortal.

Immortals can still be knock out .

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mr. Funtastic
Immortals can still be knock out . ....and that matters why when lobo has every considerable advantage? Plus with lobos healing factor I doubt hulk would be able to knock him out

Mr. Funtastic
....and that matters why when lobo has every considerable advantage? Plus with lobos healing factor I doubt hulk would be able to knock him out

KO = KMC win

You make it sound as if this is spite.

DestinyGuy678
KO = KMC win

You make it sound as if this is spite. how would worlda war hulk ko lobo when he took a blast that destroys a planet and kept on fighting?

id369
Immortals can still be knock out .

Mortals can still be knocked out.

OneDumbG0
First of all, it was a totally different Juggs WWH beat the first time.

It is called CONTEXT. Juggernaut may not have had forward momentum, but Juggernaut had committed a great deal of forward pressure when he tried to push against WWH. But he couldn't move forward, because WWH stopped him. All that force was diverted straight down into the X-Mansion's foundations. Once WWH stepped aside and slapped him on the back, the obstacle stopping all that forward pressure was freed. And yes, WWH did halt the Juggernaut's advance:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3326/gage2np3.jpg

Doesn't mean he wins this fight however. The Main Man wins.

Avlon
Juggernaut may not have had forward momentum, but Juggernaut had committed a great deal of forward pressure when he tried to push against WWH. But he couldn't move forward, because WWH stopped him. All that force was diverted straight down into the X-Mansion's foundations. Once WWH stepped aside and slapped him on the back, the obstacle stopping all that forward pressure was freed. And yes, WWH did halt the Juggernaut's advance:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3326/gage2np3.jpg

Doesn't mean he wins this fight however. The Main Man wins.

While I agree with the outcome of the battle (Lobo wins) that same feat has been done by cement if I remember correctly when Spidey defeated Juggs.

It's not all that impressive in other words. Had Juggy and WWH been put in an indestructable cage. It would quickly have been a wrap for Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.