Love life used as a political tool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Ok, let's say that I was never switched, and all of this stuff was encouraged for me to think it in order to place division b/t people. Let's say that the same folks who did it had their own sexual interest in me, but I didn't respond and so they did everything to make a fool out of me and the person who I love.

The person who I love is white, he isn't a racist, never was. I am not a racist, never was. But our care for each other was used as a game. And I was encouraged to think those crazy thoughts, which in the end was just to message the ego of a few men who wanted to sleep with me and divide the person who I love.

They scared the guy out of town, and placed me in a position that I can't even rent from an area near by work, and most people know about the person who I am in love with, they know about the disappointment and the public attacks, which I just realized has nothng to do with IR ralationship, as black men date white women all the time, I see it, and I never ever bother them. White men date Asian and black and hsipanic women, and I never bother them. But my love and relation with this person was put before too many people.

See it started at the work gym, and the guys who were checking me out were all white, now, little did they know, they guy I love, I love him FOR HIM, not b/c of his skin color, but a few racists started to think that I only wanted him for his race or skin color, and if that was the case, any white male would have done the job, so apparently it's more then about race. Well, all that crap started to make a lot of Asian men very jealous, as they wanted to flirt too. Well, I wasn't attracted to any of the men, black, white, or Asian. All of this focus on me and not on the few Asian guys int the gym caused a few of them to get angry. Not sure if this was done on purpose. As, I never viewed Asian men as nothing more then men first, same with white man, they are men before they are anything else. Well, I always felt they were just bouncing their energy off of me to really make the white women jealous at the gym who normally wouldn't pay them attention, so I didn't mind being the "wing" man for them, and any person who has an ounce of brain would know that if I am not talking to these men at all, not even outside of the gym, I obviously am not interested in them and this is all just sport, mainly just to put more attention on the women who want to play competition. All of this started causing problems, as other black females started doing the same thing and wondering why it wasn't as effective. When really, I am not sleeping with these men, I have zero interest in them, and it was all in sport to help these guys out and it was working, the females would get hot and bothered over nothing and at times, it was funny and I saw how they tried harder to win over the effections of these guys looking at me, so it was all in game, but it ended up effecting my personal life.

NOw, certain folks know how that both of us have deep feelings for each other, and is using a divide in order to help themselves.

Yo Mom loves it
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Ok, let's say that I was never switched, and all of this stuff was encouraged for me to think it in order to place division b/t people. Let's say that the same folks who did it had their own sexual interest in me, but I didn't respond and so they did everything to make a fool out of me and the person who I love.

The person who I love is white, he isn't a racist, never was. I am not a racist, never was. But our care for each other was used as a game. And I was encouraged to think those crazy thoughts, which in the end was just to message the ego of a few men who wanted to sleep with me and divide the person who I love.

They scared the guy out of town, and placed me in a position that I can't even rent from an area near by work, and most people know about the person who I am in love with, they know about the disappointment and the public attacks, which I just realized has nothng to do with IR ralationship, as black men date white women all the time, I see it, and I never ever bother them. White men date Asian and black and hsipanic women, and I never bother them. But my love and relation with this person was put before too many people.

See it started at the work gym, and the guys who were checking me out were all white, now, little did they know, they guy I love, I love him FOR HIM, not b/c of his skin color, but a few racists started to think that I only wanted him for his race or skin color, and if that was the case, any white male would have done the job, so apparently it's more then about race. Well, all that crap started to make a lot of Asian men very jealous, as they wanted to flirt too. Well, I wasn't attracted to any of the men, black, white, or Asian. All of this focus on me and not on the few Asian guys int the gym caused a few of them to get angry. Not sure if this was done on purpose. As, I never viewed Asian men as nothing more then men first, same with white man, they are men before they are anything else. Well, I always felt they were just bouncing their energy off of me to really make the white women jealous at the gym who normally wouldn't pay them attention, so I didn't mind being the "wing" man for them, and any person who has an ounce of brain would know that if I am not talking to these men at all, not even outside of the gym, I obviously am not interested in them and this is all just sport, mainly just to put more attention on the women who want to play competition. All of this started causing problems, as other black females started doing the same thing and wondering why it wasn't as effective. When really, I am not sleeping with these men, I have zero interest in them, and it was all in sport to help these guys out and it was working, the females would get hot and bothered over nothing and at times, it was funny and I saw how they tried harder to win over the effections of these guys looking at me, so it was all in game, but it ended up effecting my personal life.

NOw, certain folks know how that both of us have deep feelings for each other, and is using a divide in order to help themselves.

This thread is shit.....

Devil King
Ok, let's say that I was never switched

Done.

As for everything that came after that, I have no opinion.

Czarina_Czarina
and I really was disillusional, I really had no idea that white females needed to feel like someone else was beneath them in order for them to feel good about themelves, I literally never felt that before, I felt that some females were like that, but not the entire race. But based on my experiences lately, I am thinking that it was negativity that was needed in order for some females to feel like they are something, when in my old sense of reality, I never felt that they thought this way. Live and learn. I really felt it was positive and liberity and sharing of culture that made a group very very attractive. Live and learn.

Devil King
and I really was disillusional, I really had no idea that white females needed to feel like someone else was beneath them in order for them to feel good about themelves,

They don't. That's ignorant.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Devil King
They don't. That's ignorant.

REally? Well, explain to me why it's necessary to use a person's skin color as a front-man to gain more women of the same race b/c they'll be jealous of the attention that female is getting? Tell me logically how that happens and I will agree with you. I am a person who isn't ignorant, so if you can explain why my skin color was used as a pivot for more white females b/c they were jealous of attention, please do tell, as I am always learning, and if I am wrong, I will admit to it.

And as a side note:

What happened was I had a boss who liked me for himself, (he's married, but that's just a side note), and he felt jealous over the fact that I fell for a guy who is white, and so, he caused a lot of confusion and problems over that one issue. Do you know how many black guys I liked and never once made them feel like they MUST like me b/c I have the same coloring? NEVER. NEVER. I never made one black guy or Asian guy feel bad b/c of who they picked out in a partner, or b/c of an insecurity, hide behind skin color to make that person feel obligated to be with me.

He was the one saying I was confused and needed to be dominated, no white person ever told me that, ever. This has to do with an ex boss who had romantic interest in me and blew up the fact that the guy was white to hide the fact that he was just as interested.

Czarina_Czarina
But answer me this one, how can a person's skin color be used as a pivot or wing man to get women jealous in order to gain more attention from these women? I can't blame this on white women, as there were Asian women acting just as retarded. I can care less if some Asian or white female is liked or ogled over some guys, what does that matter to my love life or to me?

Devil King
REally? Well, explain to me why it's necessary to use a person's skin color as a front-man to gain more women of the same race b/c they'll be jealous of the attention that female is getting? Tell me logically how that happens and I will agree with you. I am a person who isn't ignorant, so if you can explain why my skin color was used as a pivot for more white females b/c they were jealous of attention, please do tell, as I am always learning, and if I am wrong, I will admit to it.

And as a side note:

What happened was I had a boss who liked me for himself, (he's married, but that's just a side note), and he felt jealous over the fact that I fell for a guy who is white, and so, he caused a lot of confusion and problems over that one issue. Do you know how many black guys I liked and never once made them feel like they MUST like me b/c I have the same coloring? NEVER. NEVER. I never made one black guy or Asian guy feel bad b/c of who they picked out in a partner, or b/c of an insecurity, hide behind skin color to make that person feel obligated to be with me.

He was the one saying I was confused and needed to be dominated, no white person ever told me that, ever. This has to do with an ex boss who had romantic interest in me and blew up the fact that the guy was white to hide the fact that he was just as interested.

I don't need to prove anything. I'm not the one making stupid claims.

You're arguing against your own point; you realize that, right?

At first you said "White women need to feel superior" and now you're saying "it's black guys who need to feel superior".

Magee
racist.

Yo Mom loves it
and I really was disillusional, I really had no idea that white females needed to feel like someone else was beneath them in order for them to feel good about themelves, I literally never felt that before, I felt that some females were like that, but not the entire race . But based on my experiences lately, I am thinking that it was negativity that was needed in order for some females to feel like they are something, when in my old sense of reality, I never felt that they thought this way. Live and learn. I really felt it was positive and liberity and sharing of culture that made a group very very attractive. Live and learn.

Females are a race!!!!! **** me you learn something new everyday.

I take your point some females are dominatrixes, do you like men kissing your arse? Are you hot?

Yo Mom loves it
"White women need to feel superior"

Damn that gets me horny! I like them wearing prosthetic penises.

Yo Mom loves it
But answer me this one, how can a person's skin color be used as a pivot or wing man to get women jealous in order to gain more attention from these women? I can't blame this on white women, as there were Asian women acting just as retarded. I can care less if some Asian or white female is liked or ogled over some guys, what does that matter to my love life or to me?

I don't just ogle women, i jack off to pictures!

Schecter
Ok, let's say that I was never switched

then we have to also assume that you're not insane and/or retarded. thats quite a stretch for a premise. dont know if i can offer an opinion for whatever the hell you typed after that.

Czarina_Czarina
I don't need to prove anything. I'm not the one making stupid claims.

You're arguing against your own point; you realize that, right?

At first you said "White women need to feel superior" and now you're saying "it's black guys who need to feel superior".

I never said either one. I said that my ex boss liked me, and used skin color as the reason why I should be interested in him, even though he is married for 10+ years. I never used skin color as a way to trap a black guy into liking me. And I never made a black guy feel insecure for NOT being with a black female. NEVER. So, I don't know how you get RACIST out of any of it.

And regarding white females, I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH WHITE FEMALES, and this is just a current issue and I WANT TO KNOW why skin color was used to make someone jealous over another, no name calling, just tell me with good reasoning ability.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Yo Mom loves it
Females are a race!!!!! **** me you learn something new everyday.

I take your point some females are dominatrixes, do you like men kissing your arse? Are you hot?

well, you may have a point in stating that women are a seperate species from men, with a more common mentality among the female gender then not. this has nothing to do with random sexual fantasy, again, you guys need that stuff for some reason, this has to do with ONE MALE, WHO ISN'T THE BEST LOOKING ON THIS PLANET, SPECIAL TO ME, YES, BUT CERTAINLY NOT THE HOTTEST WHITE DUDE AROUND, AND PLENTY OF MEN FROM OTHER RACES LOOK MUCH MORE HOTTER THEN HIM, BUT IT WAS MADE INTO A RACIAL ISSUE.

Devil King
I never said either one. I said that my ex boss liked me, and used skin color as the reason why I should be interested in him, even though he is married for 10+ years. I never used skin color as a way to trap a black guy into liking me. And I never made a black guy feel insecure for NOT being with a black female. NEVER. So, I don't know how you get RACIST out of any of it.

And regarding white females, I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH WHITE FEMALES, and this is just a current issue and I WANT TO KNOW why skin color was used to make someone jealous over another, no name calling, just tell me with good reasoning ability.

Have you ever stopped to consider that it's you that has the issues, not the rest of the world?

Yo Mom loves it
Have you ever stopped to consider that it's you that has the issues, not the rest of the world?

No!!!!!!! confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Czarina_Czarina

it would be my own issues if people minded their own darn business. and i know exactly what i am talking about when i state that, i am not into people's personal life and i mind my own business. but if i didn't i would see how they would get irritated with me being so darn nosy. i love the guy, but yes, there were too many supposedly happy people troubling themselves into my personal life.

Devil King
it would be my own issues if people minded their own darn business. and i know exactly what i am talking about when i state that, i am not into people's personal life and i mind my own business. but if i didn't i would see how they would get irritated with me being so darn nosy. i love the guy, but yes, there were too many supposedly happy people troubling themselves into my personal life.

I don't recall anyone asking you to tell us about your love life.

Czarina_Czarina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.