Punisher with GL ring vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Punisher gets three years intensive training using the GL ring and then fights Gladiator. Frank is bloodlusted and wants to kill him like a street punk. Fight takes place on some planet somewhere, who wins?

Reaper777
I say punisher 7/10

janus77
Punished!

Soljer
Why three years? Why not two? Why not four?

janus77
Originally posted by Soljer
isn't it obvious?
'cause Three ... it's the magic number

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer

Its just seems a good amount for somebody to study something and to be able to master it sufficently. The Gladiator is very powerful so I thought the usual one year would not be enough, also considering th fact that Batman has strong will but was not even able to conure up an image of his parents. I thought somebody with that amount of willpower and motivation could have been able to do that instantly(PIS to me), so it would seem you need a bit of time to be able to use it, plus he is fighting Gladiator so he doesnt need to be able to use but use it well.

Soljer
Bump.

Yowsa
Wow this guy has a Punisher with a GL ring fetish.

LORD B
spite, punisher doesnt need the ring

xmarksthespot
Wow. "The usual one year." and Punisher's a GL master. With a hundred he'd be like the entirety of Oa.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Wow. "The usual one year." and Punisher's a GL master. With a hundred he'd be like the entirety of Oa.

Duh. Alf already claimed he'd be as powerful as Parallax. He'd be chopping people's hands off, stealing rings, and bum-****ing the guardians within a decade.

Endless Mike
What is it with all of these Punisher + random powers and prep threads?

Soljer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What is it with all of these Punisher + random powers and prep threads?

In a word?

Alfheim.

Tetragrammaton
I bet Hal Jordan couldn't perform surgery on himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.