Amazo VS Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who wins?

supremthor
amazo

supremthor
john stewart

Lethal_Rise
apparently, these 2 are marvel/DC counterparts (even tho they don't have the same powers). Both at god-like states, who wins? the most powerful herald of galactus or the amazing android who could copy even superman and MM. Amazo has any powers that he has at his prime, and can copy SS if he wants.

supremthor
amazo kills SS

Jvenom
If he can copy Silver Surfer's powers and also has all the other powers he has copied I would have to go for Amazo. Now lets say Silver Surfer's power are to great for him to copy I would say Amazo would lose.

Mider
if he can copy the GL's power why not the power cosmic

Swanky-Tuna
Comic Amazo would probably lose but JLU Amazo would tear some new holes.

Mider
what is the diffrence i dont understand

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mider
what is the diffrence i dont understand
I'm not quite solid on this, but I think comic Amazo has a limit to how he can use his powers.

But I just read his wiki profile and it says he upgraded himself so he has no such limit now. But it also says Nightwing defeated him and used a missile to finish him off so it sounds like he may have the abilities of various heroes but he doesn't have the durability.

And JLU Amazo was just a monster. He was like a slightly clueless Q or something.

Big Sexy
You know, Q also reminded me of a 5 dimensional Imp

complexbrother
Comic Amazo had limits as to how much he could absorb.

JLU Amazo didn't . and as a result hu became god like, teleporting a whole planet just becaust it was in the way of his flight path.

BTW .. I belive comic Amazo would loose, but cartoon would have a new pair of silver skinned boots, and a matching belt.

golem370
He would speedblitz Amazo faster then he can adapt to Surfer or he just gets turned in to a statue

Juntai
Amazo is supposed to have the powers of whoever the acting the JLA team is, combined, and often enough..seemingly amplified.

Amazo really has a lot of ups and downs because of his character is. At one time, he had half of the power of the worlogogg - infinite control over time/space, coincidentally... half of infinite, is .. . well . . infinite.
In another comic, you see Batman turning him out

golem370
Well I would give him little chance against Surfer.

Skeets
Surfer curbstomps the loser.Black Adam ripped his head off........no expression

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Surfer curbstomps the loser.Black Adam ripped his head off........no expression No acting JLA at the time. wink

It's tough to say what his powerset, was at the time. If he even had one with no JLA,

Skeets
Even with the leagues powers he gets stomped he's just like Rhino........erm

Plus Surfer has most of the leagues powers already....

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Even with the leagues powers he gets stomped he's just like Rhino........erm

Plus Surfer has most of the leagues powers already.... Depends on what the league is.
There is no league currently.

But that's not always Amazo's powerset either.

golem370
Keep trying to win Juntai devil

Skeets
Or Surfer does this read what he said about the visionhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5205229

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Keep trying to win Juntai devil I'm not trying to win anything. What are you talking about?

juggernaut66666
surfer gets wned very badly even JLU amazo was so powerfull that he easily tossed OA to another dimension and he brought it back with his thoughts

golem370
OA?

grey fox
If it's Jlu Amazo then Surfer is out of his league here. Theirs a reason Gold is better then silver wink

Comic amazo get's beaten like a newborn child.

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
OA?

Gl planet

Lethal_Rise
they're both at their absolute primes. Amazo is god-like absorb all the JL's powers, and SS is uber-strong and beyond light-speed flight. I give it to amazo simply for the fact that he can absorb SS and amplify his power to stomp him.

Faceman
confused

masterbruce
You don't know who Amazo is, do you?

Faceman
Originally posted by masterbruce
You don't know who Amazo is, do you? If Black Adam was able to rip his head off, whats to stop Silver Surfer?

Symmetric Chaos

Mider999
would be interesting if amazo from the comics was like the one from the JLA cartoon the one who moved OA remeber.

TricksterPriest
Don't bring in DCAU Amazo, that guy was ludicrously overpowered. He might be able to beat Surfer without copying the PC. stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
confused

norrin

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Faceman
If Black Adam was able to rip his head off, whats to stop Silver Surfer?

Silver Surfer blasts Amazo into oblivion.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999
would be interesting if amazo from the comics was like the one from the JLA cartoon the one who moved OA remeber.

That was the JLU cartoon (he was probably above skyfather but totaly cliched and emo )

The Prophecy
Who would win?

guy222
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Who would win?

where are they fighting

Xplosive
Amazo from JLU cartoon would stomp SS.

I watch Pokemon
What powers does Amazo start off with?

BobbyD
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
What powers does Amazo start off with?

If my history is correct, every single power set/skill of the Justice League.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BobbyD
If my history is correct, every single power set/skill of the Justice League + Surfer

Fixed

BobbyD
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Fixed

laughing out loud

Clever, Symmetric.

The Prophecy
The fighting somewhere on a giant stormy gaseous planet.

Caps Conscience
Can the herald take him down?

DigiMark007
Amazo?

Dude sent Oa to another dimension on a whim, then blinked it back at the end of the episode.

Surfer bites it hard.

Juntai
Amazo.

Lethal_Rise
hasnt this been done like 10 times b4

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
hasnt this been done like 10 times b4

Nope hasn't been done at all. Happy Dance

The Prophecy
yep

BobbyD
Amazo becomes Amazo + Sulfer.

wink

Caps Conscience
man I used the search and nothing came up. But since its there mads delete. Throws up a hand and storms out of thread.

BobbyD
Wait don't go. Here, take the garbage too while you're at it.

Thanks.

Lethal_Rise
seriously thishas ben done b4.

The Great Galen
Amazo takes on the SS on some isolated star system in a fight to the death. Who takes it?

Galan007
Which version of Amazo, and/or, which powers does he start out with?

Caps Conscience
Amazo wins

Surfer's Rules
Surfer

Soljer
Does the JLA exist in whatever universe this 'star system' is in? stick out tongue.

Surfer's Rules
Does Amazo get his head back from Black Adam for this fight?

The Great Galen
Amazo's powers are at there base level which would mean the orgiinal PC JL members.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Surfer's Rules
Does Amazo get his head back from Black Adam for this fight?

That was obviously a version of Amazo much like the one Batman fought, with no JLA powers.

guy222
amazo

bbrem123
surfer has no chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.