Sidekick Showdown: Bucky VS. Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basco15
Who would win in a hand to hand combat scenario involving Bucky (Capt. America's sidekick),and Robin (Batman's sidekick).The fight takes place on the Great Wall of China (just to make it interesting).

Soljer
Which Robin?

Basco15
This is who will be playing as each fighter:

Robin-Dick Grayson

Bucky-James Barnes as the Winter Soldier

Soljer
Dick Grayson as Robin, or Dick as Nightwing?

[BAW]Endrict
Both it's Robwing.

Basco15
Originally posted by Soljer
Dick Grayson as Robin, or Dick as Nightwing?

I'm pretty sure this is a fight against Robin and Bucky,but to answer your question, Dick Grayson as Robin.

Soljer
Originally posted by Basco15
I'm pretty sure this is a fight against Robin and Bucky,but to answer your question, Dick Grayson as Robin.

But you mentioned Barnes as the Winter Soldier.

Winter Soldier is as much Bucky as Nightwing is Robin....

Basco15
But you mentioned Barnes as the Winter Soldier.

Winter Soldier is as much Bucky as Nightwing is Robin....

Yes,I know,but i stated that Dick Grayson would be Robin and I also stated that Bucky would be the Winter Soldier.I understand the point you are getting across.

Soljer
Fair enough. Just pointing out the inconsistency.

In that case - Winter Soldier wins DAMNED often.

Bucky vs. Robin or Winter Soldier vs. Nightwing would be better matches.

Basco15
Yeah, I should of done Nightwing Vs. Winter Soldier.I like doing matches of heroes who don't have extraordinary powers.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Dick may squeak out a victory.

Soljer
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Dick may squeak out a victory.

If by 'a' you mean one.

Like, 1/10.

Then, yeah, maybe.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
If by 'a' you mean one.

Like, 1/10.

Then, yeah, maybe.

Considering that Dick's costume is made with the same stuff that Batman's costumes are made from. That being said, bullets won't work here. nightwing was trained by and to be the best. Take away Bucky's guns, he may go down very hard and stay down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.