Dating and race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina

2D_MASTER
Dated 5 white women... I'm not white. Well I love pale girlies, it's a preference really... but it didn't start that way. No problems with race differences in any of those relationships.

Czarina_Czarina
btw, i gave the answer to most of the folks in my class, i was never a competive student in the sense of not giving or teaching or sharing information, so I shared answers with EVERYONE, no matter the color or race or language, and any fellow student who was in any of the classes that I was in knows this about me, so I gave and shared answers with the whites guys, black guys, African guys, Asian guys, and there wasn't any hispanics/native indians in my classes, but if there was, I would share with them too. That's just the way I was, I shared what I knew. So, please note that it was more then just the guy from Mozambique, I was sharing and giving answers to anyone who was kind to me.

Czarina_Czarina
for the record, the only guy i was intimate with was the
AA guy, and that was 12-13 years ago...just to calm down anyone who has a dirty mind.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
for the record, the only guy i was intimate with was the
AA guy, and that was 12-13 years ago...just to calm down anyone who has a dirty mind.

Golly gee...you have got some control....

vinz07
Dated my "barkadas" all are filipino....group date i mean....

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by dadudemon
Golly gee...you have got some control....

Not with guy number 8, I lost a lot of control there.

"Golly gee"??? You're mocking me, no it's not easy to not have sex, and no, I am no angel, I fell in love with a guy who ended up married and I would have done anything to be with him, so no, I am no angel in that reagard... if that's what you're trying to imply. I have had plenty of married men tell me their interest and each time, the answer was always NO, with the guy number 8, I can't honestly state that I would have done the right thing.

I wish I were totally innocent, but I fell, and that happens in life.

Kinneary
I'm white. I've dated two white girls, one filipino, one korean, one japanese, one black, and two hispanic girls. The asian girls are usually much more reserved (except the filipino one) than the others, since they were actually from korea and japan respectively. Other than that, all the others were the same. No difference in personality by race. Just the usual, normal individual personalities.

lil bitchiness
Its nothing to do with 'race' in my opinion, but more with culture.

For example, some South European (this includes Italians, Greeks...etc) and Middle Eastern guys have this annoying macho thing going which irritates the crap out of me.

I am guessing that if they were born and grew up in the same place, it would be more about culture than 'race'. I doubt 'race' could/would play any part.

FistOfThe North
I have no racial preferences when it comes to dating women. As long as she's cute and can hold a conversation. She can't have a flat ass and chest though. (ok, she has to at least have one of the two.)

But a woman's skin color doesn't matter to me when it comes to dating.

charlemagne9746
I've only dated white women...they are all that turn me on. I'd be dis-the **** pwned-if I dated outside my race.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I've only dated white women...they are all that turn me on. I'd be dis-the **** pwned-if I dated outside my race.

So you wouldn't date an exotic Brazillian or Latin female super-model because your friends wouldn't like it?

hehe fcuk that.. I'd tell them to make fun all they want.

Rogue Jedi
I have a taste for asian women. anyone who doesnt like it can kiss my slightly hairy ass.

vinz07
You love Asian women so much...but the problem is...Asian women loves you????

KidRock
I've dated white women and one light skinned peruvian girl.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by vinz07
You love Asian women so much...but the problem is...Asian women loves you???? I have one that loves me now, whats it to you? I just chose the wrong one at first.

FeceMan
Statement: Czarina_Czarina has apologized for her attention-whoring in another thread.

Statement: Czarina_Czarina has create a thread of attention-whoring.

Conclusion: Czarina_Czarina's apology was insincere.

Rogue Jedi
hard to love someone who only loves themselves.

BobbyD
...tis nothing wrong with interracial dating. I dated 2 black women. They were classy. ..incredible lovers too. smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by FeceMan
Statement: Czarina_Czarina has apologized for her attention-whoring in another thread.

Statement: Czarina_Czarina has create a thread of attention-whoring.

Conclusion: Czarina_Czarina's apology was insincere. This thread?

This one others can share their experiences as well, its hardly an everything about Czarina thread.

In fact I learned that RJ has an Asian woman that he's happy with. big grinthumb up

Rogue Jedi
its all pink on the inside, man.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
its all pink on the inside, man. Which is why I like that color. shifty because of certain pink things...

FeceMan
Statement: Czarina_Czarina once dated a Mexican. He stole her money and left her with babies.

Declaration: All Mexicans must be eradicated in order to preserve the Caucasion subspecies.

inimalist
Originally posted by FeceMan

Declaration: All Mexicans must be eradicated in order to preserve the Caucasion subspecies.

smile

Kenshinswife
i've dated some white guyz i find them quite attractive, really didnt have any racial problems except for one. His mother thought i was a total whore because im not white so she always made racial slurs on the side, and he wouldnt say anything to her just kept quite like a little pussy. So we broke it off....****in mommas boy sad I have dated quite a few blk guyz but none were toooooooo serious. And the ones i really liked already had a baby momma so i x that out. And finally one puerto ric. who was soooooooo cute and smart but he moved away and broke up with me, because of the whole Long Distance thing (at least that was his excuse)....but i think otherwise wink

Bardock42

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
I figure "race" might be a factor when it comes to phenotypical preferences.

W-why were half the guys you "dated" in relationships?

Also, I currently date a white girl from a different country...I guess similar cultures though. It's working quite well. In fact she is touching me as we speak. B!!!!!!!!! YOU FUGGING STUD!!!!!!

*dances a jig in honor of Bardock* Happy Dance

ADarksideJedi
If you love that person that is all that matters.White or black or whatever.I look for personally in a guy more then anything.I don't care what color there skin is.
It does not matter.If you love that special girl or special man then go for it!JM

FeceMan
Function: Executing program talkcolloquial.exe...

Function: Program talkcolloquial.exe executed. Initiating program now.
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
If you love that person that is all that matters.White or black or whatever.I look for personally in a guy more then anything.I don't care what color there skin is.
It does not matter.If you love that special girl or special man then go for it!JM
That's a ****ing lie, you whore of Babylon! Everyone knows that the Immortal God despises all non-whites and will bring His judgment onto them for their sin--their innate corruption that has so tainted the lovely pallor of the unblemished flesh! He, the LORD God of Hosts, shall rain fire and brimstone onto all such peoples and their gatherings--and you, harlot, shall be next to feel the wrath of God against the unfaithful!

Function: Ending program talkcolloquial.exe...

Function: Program talkcolloquial.exe ended.

FistOfThe North
It's almost always common for parents of White kids to tell them to not date Blacks or date outside your race.

I had a White girlfriend, Kelly, and her mom didn't like me cause I wasn't White. My girl told me so but said she didn't care what her mom thought. I've seen the same happen to a couple of friends.

So it's pretty common.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
It's almost always common for parents of White kids to tell them to not date Blacks or date outside your race.

I had a White girlfriend, Kelly, and her mom didn't like me cause I wasn't White. My girl told me so but said she didn't care what her mom thought. I've seen the same happen to a couple of friends.

So it's pretty common. laughing Nice stereotype

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
laughing Nice stereotype

Are you saying I'm lying?

inimalist
Are you saying I'm lying?

i think you are taking your one negative experience and making a generalization that is subtly offensive to people who don't feel that way, yet you still feel the need to make generalizations of.

For instance, a story about you being treated poorly because of your race is a good addition to the thread and a good discussion point. You saying, or even implying, that this is common for white people is both racist and a thread stopper.

Basically, have an opinion, tell your story, but I shouldn't have to skim through a thread I have not participated in to find you insinuating that I would dislike it if my child were to date someone of another race, simply because of my skin colour.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by inimalist
Basically, have an opinion, tell your story, but I shouldn't have to skim through a thread I have not participated in to find you insinuating that I would dislike it if my child were to date someone of another race, simply because of my skin colour.

Well, tell me, if you are White, would you, when your child becomes of age, let him or her date an Black-African or an African-American person? Would you approve of it 100%? Would your parents 100% approve of you dating Blacks?

(wow, that one smells like a whole new thread in some way.)

Creshosk
I dated two white chicks and a puerto riccan girl... yeah I haven't dated a wide selection but each one was for at least a year. the puerto riccan chick was two years. one of the white girls was almost as 2 years. The first one I dated was for about three.

Creshosk
Well, tell me, if you are White, would you, when your child becomes of age, let him or her date an Black-African or an African-American person? Would you approve of it 100%? Would your parents 100% approve of you dating Blacks?

(wow, that one smells like a whole new thread in some way.) Yes, 100% on both accounts.

inimalist

ummmm, of course I would and of course they would...

really, your generalization is inaccurate.

Now that you have assumed that my parents must be racist, as well as myself, tell me when it is ok that I get upset smile

"FOTN - insulting your family to try and prove an outdated point"

KidRock
It's almost always common for parents of Black kids to tell them to not date whites or date outside your race.

I had a black girlfriend, Kelly, and her mom didn't like me cause I wasn't black. My girl told me so but said she didn't care what her mom thought. I've seen the same happen to a couple of friends.

So it's pretty common.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by KidRock
It's almost always common for parents of Black kids to tell them to not date whites or date outside your race.

I had a black girlfriend, Kelly, and her mom didn't like me cause I wasn't black. My girl told me so but said she didn't care what her mom thought. I've seen the same happen to a couple of friends.

So it's pretty common.

How dumb, again. You rarely hear of Black parents telling their kids or raising them up to hate Whites or not to date a White person. If you ask me, it's more likely that a White person, whilst dating a Black person, is more welcomed into that Black household while being offered food, smiles, and just good hospitality overall. All while i've been met with tight lipped smiles and crossed hands, no "hi's" and "bye" even after i've kindly said it to them, whenever i'd visit the homes of any white girlfriends i've had. Friends of mine have had similar accounts too.

KidRock
How dumb, again. You rarely hear of Black parents telling their kids or raising them up to hate Whites or not to date a White person.

Not true. I hear plenty of black people talking about how their parents have raised them to hate whites and not associate with them. so looks like you're wrong.

If you ask me, it's more likely that a White person, whilst dating a Black person, is more welcomed into that Black household while being offered food, smiles, and just good hospitality overall. All while i've been met with tight lipped smiles and crossed hands, no "hi's" and "bye" even after i've kindly said it to them, whenever i'd visit the homes of any white girlfriends i've had. Friends of mine have had similar accounts too.

Well whenever I have gone to my black friends houses they always gave me a bad vibe like they didn't want me there and made no effort to welcome me.

While at my white friends houses I was offered food, smiles and just good hospitality overall.

Alfheim

So it's pretty common.

So like FOTN you are making generalisations. In London blacks and whites freely mix it dont mean a damn thing.

Creshosk

So it's pretty common.

So it's pretty common.

How dumb, again. You rarely hear of Black parents telling their kids or raising them up to hate Whites or not to date a White person. If you ask me, it's more likely that a White person, whilst dating a Black person, is more welcomed into that Black household while being offered food, smiles, and just good hospitality overall. All while i've been met with tight lipped smiles and crossed hands, no "hi's" and "bye" even after i've kindly said it to them, whenever i'd visit the homes of any white girlfriends i've had. Friends of mine have had similar accounts too.

KidRock you're like a genius... You really know how to make this guy dance.... I mean look at that.

Didn't FotN say once that he was affraid to go around white people?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Alfheim
So like FOTN you are making generalisations. In London blacks and whites freely mix it dont mean a damn thing. No, he's taking FotN's words and switching the race to try and illustrate that FotN is making racist generalizations again.

KidRock
Originally posted by Creshosk
No, he's taking FotN's words and switching the race to try and illustrate that FotN is making racist generalizations again.

DING DING DING DING DING big grin

KidRock you're like a genius... You really know how to make this guy dance.... I mean look at that.

It's not hard to make an idiot look stupid.

And yes he did..but apparently the white women arent racist now hahaha eek!

Creshosk

It's not hard to make an idiot look stupid.

And yes he did..but apparently the white women arent racist now hahaha eek! He said girlfriends. Plural. So I'm sure his martyrdom complex makes him think they dumped him cause he's black.

Seriously, its the only card in his deck.

Alfheim
No, he's taking FotN's words and switching the race to try and illustrate that FotN is making racist generalizations again.

ok.

FistOfThe North
Not true. I hear plenty of black people talking about how their parents have raised them to hate whites and not associate with them. so looks like you're wrong.

Well whenever I have gone to my black friends houses they always gave me a bad vibe like they didn't want me there and made no effort to welcome me.

While at my white friends houses I was offered food, smiles and just good hospitality overall.

w/e man.

Get real. And, cause you being a fool, I call B.S. on your Black parents teaching their kids to hate Whites. There may be cases but it's highly unlikely and more likely the other way around. Especially in the past.

Hell, just 50, 60 years ago the gov't made it illegal for Blacks to date Whites, while Whites were all for it. Probably most are still for it. Especially in the South.

FistOfThe North

I prefer not to move into an all White beighborhood is what I said, funboy. Ya bender.

KidRock
w/e man.

Glad to see I broke you.

Get real. And, cause you being a fool, I call B.S. on your Black parents teaching their kids to hate Whites. There may be cases but it's highly unlikely and more likely the other way around. Especially in the past.

Well that is because you're a racist..I can't change that.

QUOTE=9323504]Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Hell, just 50, 60 years ago the gov't made it illegal for Blacks to date Whites, while Whites were all for it. Probably most are still for it. Especially in the South.

Feel free to join us in 2007 whenever you like.

Creshosk
Have you ever seen a racist hypocrite dance so hard to keep their double standard?

I mean seriously... its like he argues against his own statments without realizing that's what he's doing and then he turns around and sets back up what he just knocked down. What a moron.

KidRock
Have you ever seen a racist hypocrite dance so hard to keep their double standard?

I mean seriously... its like he argues against his own statments without realizing that's what he's doing and then he turns around and sets back up what he just knocked down. What a moron.

That is the reason I keep going along with his threads and leading the dog around.

The sheer hypocrisies and hilarity that comes along with all his posts is just too much to avoid.

Creshosk
I prefer not to move into an all White beighborhood is what I said, funboy. Ya bender. No no, I'm pretty sure you said you were affraid of white people... durhmm

That is the reason I keep going along with his threads and leading the dog around.

The sheer hypocrisies and hilarity that comes along with all his posts is just too much to avoid. Oh you're doing awesome at making him dance.

FistOfThe North

And yes he did..but apparently the white women arent racist now hahaha eek!

haha, ring that Chuck Wagon Triangle Bell. swee! sweee!.

Kidrock. Do you like Black people. A simple yes or no will do.

FistOfThe North

Say and justify all you want. Racism is as real as it's practitioners, dopey.

KidRock
haha, ring that Chuck Wagon Triangle Bell. swee! sweee!.

Keep falling deeper into that hole.

Kidrock. Do you like Black people. A simple yes or no will do.

Yeah, just not racist ones like yourself.

See I hate racist black people and racist whites..while you just hate racist white people and think blacks that are racist are justified.

Racism is as real as it's practitioners, dopey.

I think he has been reading your posts.

Oh you're doing awesome at making him dance.

Thanks but like I said its not hard. Its like a dog chasing a bone, I throw it out there and he chases after it.

Creshosk
Say and justify all you want. Racism is as real as it's practitioners, dopey. I'm well aware that you exist.

inimalist
So, FoTN, care to appologize for insulting my family?

FistOfThe North
I'm well aware that you exist.

K.K.K.id Rock (the liar) -saying he likes Black people yet calls Blacks on here Monkeys all the time- and yourself, among others, are the perfect examples of White guilt. It must get tiring constantly having to defend yourselves from the association your race has with, well racism, because of the country's water-hosing past it's ashamed of. Why do you think Whites feel uncomfortable when the race issue comes up in public? Either that or they get extremely offensive when the question wasn't even offensive. It could be as simple as "What do you think about racism in America?." And they'll say something like "I have Black friends, Ok. I'm not a racist, Ok.." It's laughable.

I think all the ad hominem attacks on here are the results of unbottled frustration and racial fatigue.

KidRock
K.K.K.id Rock (the liar) -saying he likes Black people

I know its hard for you to comprehend but some white and black people get along.

But since you see threw your racist eyes you just see hate.

K.K.K.id Rock (the liar) -saying he likes Black people yet calls Blacks on here Monkeys all the time- and yourself, among others, are

I call YOU a monkey because you're stupid and do nothing but hang around on the same subject in every thread...not because you are black.

Nice job thinking of all blacks as monkeys though, you're pathetic.

Why do you think Whites feel uncomfortable when the race issue comes up in public? "/B]

I dont feel uncomfortable at all discussing it. I love making people like you look stupid.

Nice generalization though..again.

FistOfThe North
So, FoTN, care to appologize for insulting my family?

Even though I said most Whites rather than all you appear offended. your family appears to not have the preference. So worry not. If so, would it be an insult to call a fat kid a fatboy.

Creshosk
K.K.K.id Rock (the liar) -saying he likes Black people yet calls Blacks on here Monkeys all the time- and yourself, among others, are the perfect examples of White guilt. It must get tiring constantly having to defend yourselves from the association your race has with, well racism, because of the country's water-hosing past it's ashamed of. Why do you think Whites feel uncomfortable when the race issue comes up in public? Either that or they get extremely offensive when the question wasn't even offensive. It could be as simple as "What do you think about racism in America?." And they'll say something like "I have Black friends, Ok. I'm not a racist, Ok.." It's laughable.

I think all the ad hominem attacks on here are the results of unbottled frustration and racial fatigue. Or it could be that you're an idiot. durwank

There's that martyrdom complex flaring up again. You racist prick.

Creshosk
Even though I said most Whites rather than all you appear offended. your family appears to not have the preference. So worry not. If so, would it be an insult to call a fat kid a fatboy. Geeze, can't even manage an apology let alone a sincere one.

chillmeistergen
If I was to follow your line of thinking, FotN I could voice the argument that most black people are presumptuous bigots.

inimalist
Even though I said most Whites rather than all you appear offended. your family appears to not have the preference.

i wasn't upset when you said most whites, i was upset about this:

The rhetorical device you were using was to presume that either I or my family have racist motivations to our actions, which of course is being presumed without having ever interacted with them.

The reason I am upset is because you are trying to imply that, as a white person, I have to prove the non-racism of myself or my family to you, even without any reason for you to believe that we are racists.

The question you asked, to me personally, was a joke, and would only have any impact or be relevent in a worldview where it is assumed most white people would behave in the way you describe. That worldview supposes certain behavioural and ideological truths about "whites" which I am positive you would not be happy with me or anyone else supposing about black people. For instance, if I were to tell you that I assumed your mother hated me because she is an intolorant black supremeist, you would be justified in punching me in the teeth. The fact that you think you are making a point by asking white people about their racist motivations is VERY telling about what YOU think motivates white people, and shows that you think white people as a race share common motivations, which is false.

Most telling however is this:

So worry not. If so, would it be an insult to call a fat kid a fatboy.

Not only for what it says, but what it does not say. To begin with, you basically justify your blatent disregard for the very tolorance that you desire by claiming that my parents could in fact be the "fatboy". The very thing you know made me upset in the first place. However, more damning is the lack of an appology.

All I asked for was for you to appologize for insinuating that my parents are racist. I think that is a fair request and should, provided you have any human decency, elicit a prompt retraction of your statements.

FistOfThe North
I know its hard for you to comprehend but some white and black people get along.

I call YOU a monkey because you're stupid and do nothing but hang around on the same subject in every thread...not because you are black.

Some. Hm, I wonder what the percentage is?

You're an idiot that's only foolong your fanbase. You don't like Blacks..Monkeys? Okay, what about the fried chicken references. Or the Whites are better references, or all the other racial slurs you've thrown in here, cowboy. You even called Rose Parks a criminal because she would give up her seat to a White man. What was that all about, cowboy.

Creshosk
i wasn't upset when you said most whites, i was upset about this:

The rhetorical device you were using was to presume that either I or my family have racist motivations to our actions, which of course is being presumed without having ever interacted with them.

The reason I am upset is because you are trying to imply that, as a white person, I have to prove the non-racism of myself or my family to you, even without any reason for you to believe that we are racists.

The question you asked, to me personally, was a joke, and would only have any impact or be relevent in a worldview where it is assumed most white people would behave in the way you describe. That worldview supposes certain behavioural and ideological truths about "whites" which I am positive you would not be happy with me or anyone else supposing about black people. For instance, if I were to tell you that I assumed your mother hated me because she is an intolorant black supremeist, you would be justified in punching me in the teeth. The fact that you think you are making a point by asking white people about their racist motivations is VERY telling about what YOU think motivates white people, and shows that you think white people as a race share common motivations, which is false.

Most telling however is this:

Not only for what it says, but what it does not say. To begin with, you basically justify your blatent disregard for the very tolorance that you desire by claiming that my parents could in fact be the "fatboy". The very thing you know made me upset in the first place. However, more damning is the lack of an appology.

All I asked for was for you to appologize for insinuating that my parents are racist. I think that is a fair request and should, provided you have any human decency, elicit a prompt retraction of your statements. He's not going to aplogize, cause he's never wrong. in fact he's going to dance *cues circus music*

The most you're going to get is a backhanded apology that contains a veiled dig. He can't help it, he's racist to his core sothere's always going to be some sort of "white agenda". He CAN'T see things other than in black and white. It's not possible for someone who's racist.

Creshosk

You're an idiot that's only foolong your fanbase. You don't like Blacks..Monkeys? Okay, what about the fried chicken references. Or the Whites are better references, or all the other racial slurs you've thrown in here, cowboy. You even called Rose Parks a criminal because she would give up her seat to a White man. What was that all about, cowboy. So suddenly you're a representivtive of your race and any insult against you is an insult to your race?

Ha! What a martyr.

We call you an idiot on an indivudual basis idiot.

inimalist
He's not going to aplogize, cause he's never wrong. in fact he's going to dance *cues circus music*

The most you're going to get is a backhanded apology that contains a veiled dig. He can't help it, he's racist to his core sothere's always going to be some sort of "white agenda". He CAN'T see things other than in black and white. It's not possible for someone who's racist.

i know

its really sad too sad

But to be honest, many minority communities hammer this kind of thinking into kids at a very early age, it becomes the only perspective they know

possibly a heart felt explination of why it is offensive to hear what he says will have some effect, doubtful, but I kinda feel the need to defend my family's honor... you know, just the principle and such...

KidRock

You're an idiot that's only foolong your fanbase. You don't like Blacks...

Now no white people like black people? Oook ill go tell all my black friends that I really don't like them. Thank you for informing me chief.

Okay, what about the fried chicken references. Or the Whites are better references, or all the other racial slurs you've thrown in here, cowboy.

Trying to show you how stereotypes and generalizations are bad, I hope you realize it now and will stop your bigotry.

. You even called Rose Parks a criminal because she would give up her seat to a White man. What was that all about, cowboy.

The law was back then that you had to give up your seat, people who break laws are criminals, she broke the law.

If that happened today I would not call her a criminal at all.

Anymore brain busters? You racist.

inimalist

The law was back then that you had to give up your seat, people who break laws are criminals, she broke the law.

wasn't she part of an organized civil disobediance movement?

you know, a group of people who willingly break laws to try and force social change?

isn't her being labled a criminal by the establishment the most important part of the Rosa Parks story?

lol, very funny that he would think calling ms parks a criminal is offensive...

KidRock
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2348040/2/istockphoto_2348040_dancing_monkey.jpg

KidRock
Well this was fun. But I am off to a bbq for now.

I think some of my black friends might be there too..oh wait, I dont have any according to FotN..blacks and whites arent allowed to get along.

I look forward to more mindless racism from FotN when I get back.

Creshosk
i know

its really sad too sad

But to be honest, many minority communities hammer this kind of thinking into kids at a very early age, it becomes the only perspective they know

possibly a heart felt explination of why it is offensive to hear what he says will have some effect, doubtful, but I kinda feel the need to defend my family's honor... you know, just the principle and such... He's justify you offense with some stupid "white guilt" nonsense. which is also used to explain our attacks on him.

It'd be nice if he could learn to let go of his racist beliefs but this guy's like a dyed in the wool racist.

Creshosk
wasn't she part of an organized civil disobediance movement?

you know, a group of people who willingly break laws to try and force social change?

isn't her being labled a criminal by the establishment the most important part of the Rosa Parks story?

lol, very funny that he would think calling ms parks a criminal is offensive... What people forget is that if a law is unjust then its not immoral to be a criminal regarding it.

The founders of the US were all criminals they were breaking the laws of England.

People forget that the law is not about justice or morals. It's about what it is: The law.

inimalist
He's justify you offense with some stupid "white guilt" nonsense. which is also used to explain our attacks on him.

It'd be nice if he could learn to let go of his racist beliefs but this guy's like a dyed in the wool racist.

Still, some common courtesy shouldn't be too much to ask.

What is saddest, I find at least, is that people who share FoTNs opinion of white people aren't always ignorant or unintelligent. Even formal educatioin or exposure seems to be unable to shake these types of beliefs from people. While I will be the first to admit that there are still racist or prejudice white people, there is a major issue with the opinions of minorities toward whites (or, the majority), which are very often undeservingly negative.

What people forget is that if a law is unjust then its not immoral to be a criminal regarding it.

The founders of the US were all criminals they were breaking the laws of England.

People forget that the law is not about justice or morals. It's about what it is: The law.

agree smile

there is no morality in following unjust laws, that is simply obediance

2D_MASTER

To be honest, No (about 100% approval)... and I am not even white.

Czarina_Czarina
How did a thread on dating b/c a topic about FOTN?

chithappens
Why the hell would you revive it if it had gotten off topic?

Damn, what does it take to get banned around here? laughing

JacopeX
You have got to be one of the least intelligent thread starters.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Bardock42
I figure "race" might be a factor when it comes to phenotypical preferences.

W-why were half the guys you "dated" in relationships?

Also, I currently date a white girl from a different country...I guess similar cultures though. It's working quite well. In fact she is touching me as we speak.

Correction. I never dated 4-6 and 8, those guys were just interested in me (or vise versa) but I figured out that they had someone already it was a no-go, tricky tricky.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by JacopeX
You have got to be one of the least intelligent thread starters.

I know! sad

Oh well. smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
I know! sad

Oh well. smile Then stop it. You do it plenty of times after many have told you over and over again that your ideas of racism and self hating race is irrelevant and ironic in many aspects.

Just because one acts like something, does not mean another would be the same. Or are you talking about the majority?

chithappens
Look, I can sympathize to a degree: We all have issues in life we go through, but you decide to type an essay on EVERY DAMN THING LIKE WE CAN CATER TO YOU EVERY DAMN TIME.

I refuse.

JacopeX
I agree.

Your problems is your business.

Fact: Czarina is an attention whore and always will be.

Czarina_Czarina
Then stop it. You do it plenty of times after many have told you over and over again that your ideas of racism and self hating race is irrelevant and ironic in many aspects.

Just because one acts like something, does not mean another would be the same. Or are you talking about the majority?

I never felt that everyone has to think alike, if I have, then this is a wrong image being envoked on my part. And if a guy likes to only date his own "race", I've never put someone down for that AT ALL, NEVER. Sorry if it seems like I was imposing any ideals on anyone, if that's what was extracted from this thread, I do apologize. It was only to talk about those experiences IF and ONLY IF that kind of experience was/is avail to the reader. It's like if I posted a thread on "WWII model airplanes", yup, I use to put those together, does that mean every reader should have model airplanes or a hobby like that? I hope I'm not implying that by asking people to share their fav model WWII airplane/warship. So, yeah, I guess I have a lot to learn about creating better thread titles and topics.

Czarina_Czarina
I agree.

Your problems is your business.

Fact: Czarina is an attention whore and always will be.

From now on, I'll just ignore comments like this, b/c by vitrue of commenting alone makes me seem like an attention whore, when I am not an attention whore, if I ever sought attention it was for a particular reason, not just for sport (either to get a guy jealous, etc., silly games like that, but that kind of game playing is over with anyway).

chithappens
Trust me, if no one gave a **** @ all then you would never get a reply.

Just stop being so gosh darn bias and needy.

JacopeX
Ironically, you apologized for being an attention whore.

And I am speaking of other threads you have made in the past Czarina. I have just went through your threads and I have gone to a conclusion of you being an Attention whore and wanting something from us like a hugs or "OMG! ITZ OK!".

colonelf40
well ive never had a girlfriend but i couldnt give a f*ck what race a certain woman came from!

i love all different races of women (European/Black/Oriental/Arabian/Indian/Latino)
but if were to choose my ideal woman then she would have to be at least 1/4 pakistani and of the same caste or higher than mine

Go check out Yasmeen Ghauri

BTW does Asian refer to Chinese/Japanese etc in the US cause i keep getting confused caz in the UK Asian means Indian sbcontinent

Kinneary
To us, asian means chinese, japanese, and pretty much all of those races that have similar features. People from India's region are usually called east indian.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by colonelf40
well ive never had a girlfriend but i couldnt give a f*ck what race a certain woman came from!

i love all different races of women (European/Black/Oriental/Arabian/Indian/Latino)
Same here. Could pretty much careless what race or color they are. The bias against race(s) is getting pretty old now, IMHO.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Same here. Could pretty much careless what race or color they are. The bias against race(s) is getting pretty old now, IMHO.

I third that...women are women and if you're a hottie...you're a hottie...doesn't matter what people call your heritage.

colonelf40
I think in the main 6 races (Arab/Indian/Asian/Latino/European/Black)
you will find either hot sexy chicks or either fugly mingers

Around 5 years ago i didnt find Black/Arab women hot at all but know i just f*cking love them for example Esther Baxter & Marwa
Black/Latino/Arab chicks have great booties and why wouldnt i want some piece of that action

But in-terms of pure exotic attractiveness nothing beats a Mixed Race woman coz almost all of them are very hot!
I just love women all together cause they are the most beautiful creation on the planet.

Tangible God
Originally posted by colonelf40
I think in the main 6 races (Arab/Indian/Asian/Latino/European/Black)
you will find either hot sexy chicks or either fugly mingers

Around 5 years ago i didnt find Black/Arab women hot at all but know i just f*cking love them for example Esther Baxter & Marwa
Black/Latino/Arab chicks have great booties and why wouldnt i want some piece of that action

But in-terms of pure exotic attractiveness nothing beats a Mixed Race woman coz almost all of them are very hot!
I just love women all together cause they are the most beautiful creation on the planet. Except for a diamond on a platinum chain, that would be just... *gargles euphorically*

dadudemon
Originally posted by Tangible God
Except for a diamond on a platinum chain, that would be just... *gargles euphorically*

Dude, I would trade any amount of money, riches, etc. Just to have had sex with my wife...I love her that much....

Tangible God
Originally posted by dadudemon
Dude, I would trade any amount of money, riches, etc. Just to have had sex with my wife...I love her that much.... You mean you never did? Boy, that honeymoon to Barbados was a waste of money wasn't it? And what have you been doing every night since?

No offence, but either someone's got ED, or someone's been getting the cold shoulder for a while. I'll stick with my expensive bling in this case.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Tangible God
You mean you never did? Boy, that honeymoon to Barbados was a waste of money wasn't it? And what have you been doing every night since?

No offence, but either someone's got ED, or someone's been getting the cold shoulder for a while. I'll stick with my expensive bling in this case.

What ever makes you feel better...and no I haven't "known" my wife in over a month....she just had a baby...but before the baby, we were a once a day couple...

whitewolfgurl
I despise racism yet I grew up with it. My parents and their parents and so on back down the line are extremely racist even my brother. I on the other hand have no desire to be racist against anyone. I think I might be the first in my family...weird.

Heck I think the road I live on is racist! First it's called White City and I have yet to see any other race living here other than white/Caucasian.

However I have absolutely no problem with different races...in fact I fell in love with a Brazilian! lol So cute he was... stick out tongue

Creshosk
Originally posted by whitewolfgurl
I despise racism yet I grew up with it. My parents and their parents and so on back down the line are extremely racist even my brother. I on the other hand have no desire to be racist against anyone. I think I might be the first in my family...weird.

Heck I think the road I live on is racist! First it's called White City and I have yet to see any other race living here other than white/Caucasian.

However I have absolutely no problem with different races...in fact I fell in love with a Brazilian! lol So cute he was... stick out tongue Was?

whitewolfgurl
??? confused The Brazilian guy? Yes he was cute.

Creshosk
??? confused The Brazilian guy? Yes he was cute. Well I was more wondering about the pastense of the phrasing.

dadudemon
Well I was more wondering about the pastense of the phrasing.

she raped and killed him...duh!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard

However I have absolutely no problem with different races...in fact I fell in love with a Brazilian! lol So cute he was... stick out tongue

Damn you! You just proved FistoftheNorth's theories true; it is genetic in "Whites!"... on the positive, you're proof that the "genetically evil White-man" can go against 'his' "inherent" nature.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Robtard
Damn you! You just proved FistoftheNorth's theories true; it is genetic in "Whites!"... on the positive, you're proof that the "genetically evil White-man" can go against 'his' "inherent" nature. It's still nurture before nature when it comes to inherited racism.

debbiejo
Hmmm race.......being that in the US, we are all mixed, most people don't have a problem with race. But the ones that are more pure in their heritage will bulk at the idea of mixing.

Tangible God
Why?

debbiejo
They want to keep their race pure, I guess...dunno
I find its mostly the older generations here.........But that's the US, I guess.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.