Giga Bowser vs Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

giga ganon
Who would win Giga Bowser or Ganon from The Legend of Zelda OoT.

StyleTime
Wow. Where is Violent2Dope?

Giga Bowser curbstomps Ganon. evil face

Violent2Dope
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ganon wins, Giga Bowser is basically just a bigger Bowser, that's it.

Strength: Ganondorf is not as strong as GB, but Ganon is as strong or maybe more.

Speed: GB is much slower than Ganondorf, who as shown in WW and TP is very fast, and his ability to teleport only adds to this advantage.

Power: Ganon has massive magical power amplified by the ToP while GB has...fire breath. Whoopee.

Versatility: Ganon, by far.

Intelligence: Ganon, Bowser proves his idiocy every game he's in.

Ganon wins in a curbstomp. Bowser will always be the joke Nintendo villain.

MadMel
its its SSBB giga bowser than he wins by default, as he is invincible until the time he changes back to bowser
is its SSBM GB than he loses

Violent2Dope
I forgot about this category:

Durability: Ganon, he's not even injured by a giant dragon breathing fire on him, which also has his fortress collapse on him.

Guilty Gear
Giga Bowser will get ASSRAPED by Ganon.

FortressXRuler
Ugh, it burns us. Cosigned. ASSRAPED!!!!!!!!!!

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Ugh, it burns us. Cosigned. ASSRAPED!!!!!!!!!! LOL WTF!? rofl

FortressXRuler
Ugh, it burns us. I'm just agreeing with you.
ASSRAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What you V2D said is obviously true.

Guilty Gear
Why do you say that at the beginning of every sentence? smile

FortressXRuler
What do I say?

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Ugh, it burns us.

FortressXRuler
Oh, that. It represents Who I am and What Room I created. Freelance Ruler: Black Room(I hate that son of a *****) The Heartless Ruler: Gold Room. etc. Were still looking for the Blue, green, yellow. And the Leader: The Creator of the Silver Room. Each of us has a different Ugh phrase.

Guilty Gear
Hmm...

FortressXRuler
Although I'm supposed to be second in command to the leader, he's dead, so I'm leading. but. I'm about to give up my job to someoneelse.

Guilty Gear

FortressXRuler
I'll let you be leader.

Guilty Gear
YAY! XD

FortressXRuler
I'll let my ninjas begin slicing the skin. Abuse your power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.