Leon and Krauser vs Solid Snake and Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

giga ganon
Ok who would win Leon S Kennedy vs Solid Snake in a knife fight, skills and using guns.

While Snake and Leon are fighting who would win Krauser or Raiden.

And Raiden and Krauser can't help their partners

Superboy Prime
Leon > Snake using knifes.

Snake > Leon in skill--although Leon ain't that far behind.

Snake > Leon using guns.

Most likely outcome will be for Snake to come out on stop.

Now Raiden and Krauser...are these their regular human version, or plaga/cyborg variants?

I can see Raiden winning both.

(human)Raiden with HF blade >(human)Krauser with knife.

(human) Raiden's skills > (Human) Krauser's skills IMO.

(Human) Raiden with guns > (Human) Krauser with guns IMO.

Cyborg Raiden > Krauser because...well Cyborg Raiden can soak a lot of damage...and god knows what it will take to stop him.

Nikkolas
We never saw "human" Krauser. He was supernatural from the start, pulling off a standing backflip about 15 feet into the air.

Also, Krauser demonstrated knife-fighting skill far superior to any sword skill Raiden showed in MGS2.

As of MGS4, Raiden beats Krauser.

Infinity
MGS4 Raiden is a bada$$ . Grey Fox wana-be smile

Raiden beats Leon and Krauser because it's just not fair. His super-enhanced exo-skeleton armor is just too bada$$ for words. Solid Snake is ftw, now it depends on which one you speak of, MGS,MGS2,MGS4 . I see snake beating Leon or Krauser . Maybe not mgs4 because he's a rusty, old man.

Raiden and Solid Snake take this.

Superboy Prime
I disagree about Krauser showing superior skill with a knife than Raiden with a sword. Need I remind you how Raiden was able to deflect bullets with the HF Blade while being human? How he fought and defeated an exoskelleton enhanced Solidus Snake who had 2 swords, tentacles and missiles? Who is the same guy that taught Raiden everything he knew?

Give Raiden his credit. He may look like a douchebag, but the guy has skills all right.

Nikkolas
Gameplay only shows that.

Sorry but cutscenes place Raiden in MGS2 well below reaction time to deflecting bullets.

More gameplay.

Canon ending to the fight shows Solidus not even using his accelerator. He just lunges, misses and gets his spine cut.

I've already said Raiden beats Solid Snake. I give him his credit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.