Question for the ladies...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
...OK, this has been bothering me terribly, as of late. Whenever I got to a party or a nightclub with one or two of my boys or alone, there are several females that just spend the entire night posturing. You ask them politely to dance and they're like "No thanks." And please, ladies, don't get angry, I said SOME women do this. They just stand up the entire night and refuse to dance with anybody or simply refuse to dance. It's not like we're expecting to take you home after a few dances and bought drinks. So, c'mon and dance, ladies. We're here to have fun. Oh, and I expect many people to say that lots of dudes don't even ask the ladies to dance and while that might be true, that's not the issue right now.

So any females willing to answer my question?

SelphieT
Well, some girls are stuck up. They're just naturally.....bitches.

Grinning Goku
I really didn't want to think that. But come on. This makes it really difficult for a nigga who's just trying to have fun.

BeautiflDisastr
Some women don't want to dance with strange men they don't know.

LethalFemme
They may not like you.erm

SelphieT
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I really didn't want to think that. But come on. This makes it really difficult for a nigga who's just trying to have fun.

Well, some girls honestly think, "Oh, I'm too good for any of these people, blah blah blah, my vagina smells like pine blah"

So, you can't help it. If you're trying to have fun, hey, go rub it in their face that you can have fun without them!

Grinning Goku
Then why bother going to a party or nightclub? You know guys will be there...Ya know, I it is their right. But I mean, come on. When I go to a party, I have my heart set on dancing with several different ladies. It's not like I'll be groping them or like they'll catch an STD or anything.

dave_kodak
Then why bother going to a party or nightclub? You know guys will be there...Ya know, I it is their right. But I mean, come on. When I go to a party, I have my heart set on dancing with several different ladies. It's not like I'll be groping them or like they'll catch an STD or anything. so... your a dance whore...

C. C. Cowgirl
What is the question? blink

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by LethalFemme
They may not like you.erm

It's not about liking me or not. Chances are I won't even know many of them. I mean, I can take no for an answer. I like to dance with lots of girls whether they're fat, skinny, pretty or ugly. It's just dancing. Everyone just wants to have fun.

SelphieT
It's not about liking me or not. Chances are I won't even know many of them. I mean, I can take no for an answer. I like to dance with lots of girls whether they're fat, skinny, pretty or ugly. It's just dancing. Everyone just wants to have fun.

Damn right! I love to dance. I'd dance with you, and I don't even know ya.

dadudemon
seriously...I don't know what the problem is. I'm dork and I am not afraid to admit that and I rarely got turned down...you sound like a smooth brotha so your chances would be better than mine...maybe it is the club you are going to...try a different one.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
What is the question? blink

You're the only person that didn't recognize the question. I'm asking why some girls are so standoffish in a party setting. That shit is cool for day to day life, but at some point, you gotta cut loose. That's just my humble opinion.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by dadudemon
seriously...I don't know what the problem is. I'm dork and I am not afraid to admit that and I rarely got turned down...you sound like a smooth brotha so your chances would be better than mine...maybe it is the club you are going to...try a different one.

I'm not smooth. It's not about being smooth; it's about having fun, man. No strings attached. I wine up on you, you wine up on me and then, I move on. I'm not trying to pick any chicks up. Ya feel me?

dadudemon
I'm not smooth. It's not about being smooth; it's about having fun, man. Not strings attach. I wine up on you, you wine up on me and then, I move on. I'm not trying to pick any chicks up. Ya feel me?

Well, that doesn't change the fact that I am a dork. Like I said, it might be the dance club...

Or it could be a group of man haters who specifically go to dance clubs so they can turn down men....yes... yes...that's it!

BeautiflDisastr
I go out dancing. But I won't dance with guys that ask me. I don't feel comfortable.

TRH
Originally posted by BeautiflDisastr
I go out dancing. But I won't dance with guys that ask me. I don't feel comfortable. then GTFOhaermm

Grinning Goku
I go out dancing. But I won't dance with guys that ask me. I don't feel comfortable.

I have a suggestion, try a gay male bar. You can dance and no creepy, scary guys will be asking you to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
I have a suggestion, try a gay male bar. You can dance and no creepy, scary guys will be asking you to.

Yeah right dude...gay men know how to party.

C. C. Cowgirl
You're the only person that didn't recognize the question

I guess that makes me the dumb blonde then yes

BeautiflDisastr
What? Alot of women don't feel comfortable. There's no reason a woman should have to dance with some stranger at a club.

BeautiflDisastr
I have a suggestion, try a gay male bar. You can dance and no creepy, scary guys will be asking you to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do go to gay bars. And I love it there. Atleast then I don't have men forcing booze down my throat and dragging me all over the dance floor.

TRH
I guess that makes me the dumb blonde then yes Like I said before,nonsensehug

Secretus
Try alcohol ..

Naz
What? Alot of women don't feel comfortable. There's no reason a woman should have to dance with some stranger at a club.

Then whats the point of going if you're not going to dance with anyone? no expression

TRH
What? Alot of women don't feel comfortable. There's no reason a woman should have to dance with some stranger at a club. then don't go dancingOriginally posted by BeautiflDisastr
I do go to gay bars. And I love it there. Atleast then I don't have men forcing booze down my throat and dragging me all over the dance floor. what the hell are you talking about....GTFO

TRH
Originally posted by Naz
Then whats the point of going if you're not going to dance with anyone? no expression Exactly

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by SelphieT
Damn right! I love to dance. I'd dance with you, and I don't even know ya.

Well, you sound like a fun loving gal. It's comforting to know that there a still some girls that are willing to have a good time on the dance floor with a man, stranger or no. As long as he's gentle and respectful, it's all good.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Naz
Then whats the point of going if you're not going to dance with anyone? no expression

Spank you, Naz. big grin

BeautiflDisastr
Originally posted by Naz

I do dance. I didn't say not to dance. I said there's no reason a woman should have to dance with a stranger.

I've been there with my boyfriend and a guy has come up and asked me to dance and kept trying to persuade me while I'm sitting with my boyfriend and I told him "No thank you, I'm here with my boyfriend."

When someone says No Thank You. Just move on.

Naz
I do dance. I didn't say not to dance. I said there's no reason a woman should have to dance with a stranger.

I've been there with my boyfriend and a guy has come up and asked me to dance and kept trying to persuade me while I'm sitting with my boyfriend and I told him "No thank you, I'm here with my boyfriend."

When someone says No Thank You. Just move on.

Well it's different if you're there with your boyfriend, but if you're there alone, or just with friends, why dance by yourself? That's so boring.

DarkC
I do go to gay bars. And I love it there. Atleast then I don't have men forcing booze down my throat and dragging me all over the dance floor.
So you'd say no if I asked you to dance because you automatically assume that I have stupid and perverted thoughts on my head?

Right, you're a girl that is exactly one that I wouldn't want to dance with anyways. Thanks for warning me in advance.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by DarkC
So you'd say no if I asked you to dance because you automatically assume that I have stupid and perverted thoughts on my head?

Right, you're a girl that is exactly one that I wouldn't want to dance with anyways. Thanks for warning me in advance.

Ditto.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by TRH
Like I said before,nonsensehug

Just craving attention hug

I am too smart to think I am dumb even though I am blonde big grin

TRH
Just craving attention hug

I am too smart to think I am dumb even though I am blonde big grin hehe,again have fun Mariehug

C. C. Cowgirl
Thank you hug

DarkC
Thank you hug Oy, Marie, dance with me.

C. C. Cowgirl
You are a taken man and I am a held up woman! It would never work dear hug

DarkC
It was actually meant as an example question, but okay.

C. C. Cowgirl
Mine was meant as a rejection example yes

Geek.mike

Like most of us need examples in rejection. embarrasment laughing

Shelbert Lemon
I dont dance because I have no rhythm. ermm
Im happy enough drinking a few drinks, listening to the music and watching my friends dance.
I make a pretty wall flower. happy

Geek.mike
But what if a guy with no rythem asked you to dance?

Secretus
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I dont dance because I have no rhythm. ermm
Im happy enough drinking a few drinks, listening to the music and watching my friends dance.
I make a pretty wall flower. happy

My god Shellie, we should meet downtown one night and do the no pants dance.

BlackSunshine
I dont dance at clubs because I have no rythm(sp?) whatsoever. And I dont want to make a fool of myself. There have been a few times when I was sh*tfaced and I actually got out and danced.

Vathu
If I danced, I'd be all, Water sprinkler dance. lookaround

Secretus
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I dont dance at clubs because I have no rhythms(sp?) whatsoever. And I dont want to make a fool of myself. There have been a few times when I was sh*tfaced and I actually got out and danced.

Everyone has rhythm when there drunk, or think they do.

Rogue Jedi
...OK, this has been bothering me terribly, as of late. Whenever I got to a party or a nightclub with one or two of my boys or alone, there are several females that just spend the entire night posturing. You ask them politely to dance and they're like "No thanks." And please, ladies, don't get angry, I said SOME women do this. They just stand up the entire night and refuse to dance with anybody or simply refuse to dance. It's not like we're expecting to take you home after a few dances and bought drinks. So, c'mon and dance, ladies. We're here to have fun. Oh, and I expect many people to say that lots of dudes don't even ask the ladies to dance and while that might be true, that's not the issue right now.

So any females willing to answer my question? I am man, but I know what this is about. they are on display. And you weren't good enough for them. If they stood there all night, they saw no one worth talking to.

best thing to do is pretend they are not there, intrigue them.

dadudemon

ZOMG!!!11!!1!! ZING!! LOL!! laughing laughing laughing

You would be great in those meetings with those a-holes I work with...

Anyway,

Grinning Goku, I saw your pictures in the picture thread...you look like a smooth fella...nothing wrong with smooth.

Okay. maybe I should put it a different way. You look like a handsome fella and you can put your words together well. You shouldn't be having problems dancing with anyone who actually wants to dance.

Try wearing deodorant. If you do that already...are you sweatin' your balls off? Girls will automatically think "get the hell out of here sweaty man" if you approach them, looking like a pool party.

Also, how's your breath? The worse your breath is, that further away it can be smelled.

If you have done all of that and they still reject you, try pumping some iron for about a year...the added muscles will at least attract a few girls...if that still doesn't work, join a dance class...then everyone will dance with you!!! HOORAY!

gingercaily

maybe that particular lady doesn't like or don't trust you..we don't usually talk or dance with guys which we don't trust or like..but bitches do...so next time try to ask some bitches to dance..they would definitely welcome you... evil face

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Secretus
My god Shellie, we should meet downtown one night and do the no pants dance. Ever been to Rum Runners, City Limits or the Reel Cafe/Roof Top?

Rogue Jedi
heres what you do....walk into the club, and pay the hot women no never mind. they are so used to being fawned over, they will definitely notice you not giving them the eye. they will be intrigued, "whats so special about this guy?" and sometimes they will approach you.

this is a tried and true method, I have used it several times. success rate? 50/50.

miss_swann

Dancing is fun! Chances are the girls that stand around all night are the ones that are too shy or they have amazingly jealous prat type boyfriends that spend most of the night spiking other peoples drinks.

Of course it could be that they think you look weird blink

BobbyD
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
heres what you do....walk into the club, and pay the hot women no never mind. they are so used to being fawned over, they will definitely notice you not giving them the eye. they will be intrigued, "whats so special about this guy?" and sometimes they will approach you.

this is a tried and true method, I have used it several times. success rate? 50/50. 50? I don't know about that one.

But, I can personally tell you the greatest burn ever pulled on a girl, who thought she was the s**t, and kept turning guy after guy down......

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BobbyD
50? I don't know about that one.

But, I can personally tell you the greatest burn ever pulled on a girl, who thought she was the s**t, and kept turning guy after guy down...... well, it worked half the time for me, anyways.

BobbyD
well, it worked half the time for me, anyways.

You a lucky man, RJ.

Want to hear about the burn? It's a classic...

Rogue Jedi
bring it.

BobbyD
This girl was hot...she was smoking, RJ. And the worst part is she was sending out "the vibe"...as if "boys, someone talk to me, I'm pretty cool; and it just might be your night".

Anyway, I told my friends that she needed to come back down to earth...very similar to the "you lost that loving feeling" scene in Top Gun, but not NEARLY as dramatic.

After each guy would make a pass, she would roll her eyes in disdain, as if to say, "ugh, please". You know the look. All guys do, that have been turned down by a hottie who perceives you to NOT be in her league. Plus, when she's with all her friends, it makes you feel that much worse, when you start hearing her friends chuckle as you walk away. Witnessing this, I thought it was time for us guys to turn one around on her....

My firends and I had been doing this gig for quite some time too.

Anyway, me and my boys slowly position ourselves around her and her friends...discretely, inconspicuously as if we don't know each other.

I slowly walk up, giving her the Bobby D charm, and you can even smell her vanity and my rejection coming from a mile away. Inside she's saying: "oh God, please".

This must take place in a bar/club with real loud music so she can barely hear your question, which is the key.

I ask her to dance, knowing full well she going to say no, right.

Sure enough, I get turned down. And my reply:

"No....no I didn't ask you to dance". The next line must come out loud: "I said you look fat in your pants!" That's the cue for my boys to bust out laughing at her, AND her friends.

BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA!

They all walk away knowing they've been just totally burned, especially when they think we're all strangers.

Works like a charm, RJ. wink

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

BobbyD
The shame, RJ.

The shame! It's so f'n beautiful!

Gosh, I can't tell you how humiliating it is. But, what comes around goes around. wink

Now who's dancing, huh? Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
well, she probably got laid that night.

women rule us, you know why?

BobbyD
Yeah, she probably did.

And the answer to your question......

Rogue Jedi
because they have VAGINAS.

BobbyD
I thought you were going to give me some earth shattering news, I didn't already know, silly.

laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
and BOOBIES.

Tattoo
I guess that makes me the dumb blonde then yes

That's not how you spell blond. laughing out loud Proven.

PITT_HAPPENS
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/9/0/customsig_190_7Z.gif

laughing

BobbyD
and BOOBIES.

(To me), they're just a bonus.

Rogue Jedi
indeed...I am more of an ass and leg man.

PITT_HAPPENS
indeed...I am more of an ass and leg man. Baby got back big grin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
Baby got back big grin front back and side to side.

PITT_HAPPENS
9BPPEnOiKhg

Rogue Jedi
too much ass.

miss_swann
Originally posted by Tattoo
That's not how you spell blond. laughing out loud Proven.
Blond and Blonde are the same thing! Duh! Both are right!

Who's the dumb blond/blonde now?

Rogue Jedi
Ken had a blond moment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.