Wonder Woman/Majestic vs. Black Adam/Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All in character.

Going for the ovious victory even if bones are broken.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
All in character.

Going for the ovious victory even if bones are broken.

Is that Shazam on team 2

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just them in thier classic forms.

endrict
Majestic better beat CM rather quickly, cause WW sure ain't beating BA and it's going to be tagteam on Majestic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by endrict
Majestic better beat CM rather quickly, cause WW sure ain't beating BA and it's going to be tagteam on Majestic.

Who says WW is fighting BA? And if BA were to fight WW, just how do you think the battle would go? Would he speed blitz her? KNock her out with one punch. Would she just stand there and let him take an easy victory. Please enlighten me.

LethalFemme
I see this is a response to WW vs BA?sleepy

TricksterPriest
Hard to say. This could go either way. What equipment does Wondy have?

UniOmni
This would not go either way.

The lightning duo has the better blunt damage durability by a decent degree, whereas the other duo has the versatility edge.

I give it to the Shazamers, since Majestic has never shown combat speed on any notable level, at least to my well versed knowledge.

Plus the hv of Majestic is just gonna piss off the shazamers.

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hard to say. This could go either way. What equipment does Wondy have? Exactly, Majestic could well beat everyone here, or maybe he loses to one or two, it all depends on who faces who, OR if Majestic can come up with a plan with his intelligence because he uses it in battle unlike the rest.

So 5/10 or 6 out of 10 for Majs team.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Just them in thier classic forms.

Adam/Marvel FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.