Hinduism and Pennsylvania, brotherly love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina

ADarksideJedi
There are Hindues everywhere.Not just PA.In fact I never see alot there at all.jm

Schecter
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Ok, has anyone been to PA? Are most of the marriages there arranged marriages? I noticed when I visited there, that there were alot of Hindus there, which is ok by me, but I also noticed that most of the females there were stuck, like they were waiting to have relationships with people, but couldn't move forward on their own. I visited the bookstore in that state, and felt so much negativity, and watched how people treated one another, and it was pretty nasty. Even the Amish seemed like androids or robots, they aren't supposed to talk to people, although some are friendly. I wonder, I don't know how much you believe in reincarnation, but I wonder, if people do believe in that stuff, I wonder if that's what they are doing to these folks there and that's why they feel so controlled and unhappy. And again, it seems like the Amish are no more then slaves, so I wonder, do they recycle souls into Amish genes and make them work their backs off and have no conversation with outsiders? The folks there simply seemed possessed and totally not free flowing and no love, the city of brotherly love seemed GONE. And I wonder if that's b/c people are being told they must be with this person or not with another, and so they are just walking around like little zombies and any smile seems mechanical or controlled, it’s really like a lack of love. And I know that in Hinduism, it’s strict on arranging people, so I wonder if that’s what’s going on behind closed doors, and these folks are left feeling that they are reliving bad karma or something like that, something odd is going on in PA.

can you please just get the **** off the internet?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Schecter
can you please just get the **** off the internet?

You first.

TRH
I am sorry I have no idea what the hell you are talking about?....Amish,Hindu's....what the hell?

Shakyamunison

DigiMark007
I agree completely. I visit PA regularly, and it's nothing but a bunch of Zombie Amish Hindus bent on arranging marriages and spreading their message of hate and negativity to the world. Something must be done.

no expression

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I agree completely. I visit PA regularly, and it's nothing but a bunch of Zombie Amish Hindus bent on arranging marriages and spreading their message of hate and negativity to the world. Something must be done.

no expression

I'm glad I've never been there. no expression

inimalist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Zombie Amish Hindus

I smell an Oscar!!!!

lol, or at the very least the best zombie flick ever made

leonheartmm
well. if you smelt negetivity there, maybe you should take a trip to india or pakistan{not the hyper modern places mind u the general ones}. love marriages are considered SIN here . and there are quite a bit of cases where a women marries for love and the father or brother kill her to protect the sanctity of the tribe or family. honour killings. hey what the hell, your talking about a culture where people can be legally put in jail for pub;ic kissing. needless to say ull never see even a hint of emotions/closeness or love even between newly weds here. mormons, lol, dont even get me started on those idiots. it isnt just having a diffferent culture, or living without electricity/cars u know., there is a HELL odf a lot more shit to their culture than any media puts on.

maham
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well. if you smelt negetivity there, maybe you should take a trip to india or pakistan{not the hyper modern places mind u the general ones}. love marriages are considered SIN here . and there are quite a bit of cases where a women marries for love and the father or brother kill her to protect the sanctity of the tribe or family. honour killings. hey what the hell, your talking about a culture where people can be legally put in jail for pub;ic kissing. needless to say ull never see even a hint of emotions/closeness or love even between newly weds here. mormons, lol, dont even get me started on those idiots. it isnt just having a diffferent culture, or living without electricity/cars u know., there is a HELL odf a lot more shit to their culture than any media puts on.
Well,those newly weds can show their love for each other at home.Public places r not meant for these kind of disgustin things.

I havn't been to us so don't really know,but indians/hindus r EVERYWHERE!

inimalist
Originally posted by maham
Well,those newly weds can show their love for each other at home.Public places r not meant for these kind of disgustin things.

how surprising, the Muslim hates the Hindus wink

Czarina_Czarina

This is going to sound very strange. But, I was always drawn to the Amish ever since I heard about them when I was a kid. Last year, I was online writting about arranged marriages and people being forced into marriages, well, that time was when I felt immediately drawn to go there and visit, but I kept delaying it. That's when I heard of the shooting there, and I quickly packed my things, and tried to figure out what was going on. I spent my annual leave and money to stay there, and went back several times throughout the year, to understand what this man's spirit was trying to tell me. His marriage was probably arranged, and he was forced to marry or be with the person he was with, as well as the children born into that kind of community, as they are taught to not talk to the public, so the public has no way of finding out. It must have been out of rage and frustration, I think he took the life of his kids as well as some of the Amish kids, why did he do that to that good community? b/c he knew that the entire system was just a spiritual recycle to punish people and force them into things in life, so there is no love, just mechanical control. See, you can't control love, that's why these folks in that kind of spiritual work are against love, but are very into strict order and reform. He did that out of frustration for what was going on systematically. Was it wrong, I can't judge the man, but God bless and help his kids and the kids who died in his hands, and God help him too.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/02/amish.shooting/index.html

Czarina_Czarina
It's basically a racial caste system in PA. So, if you are going to "date" outside of the race (white), it would have to be with Indian or Asian, and last black/hispanic. And yes, this is in PA, and it is a hindu system causing them to be this way, and they are forced into relations with each other, the arrangements are with parents and gifts are exchanged.

I've been around many races, and grew up around whites most of my life, the most happiest couples are the ones who found each other and wasn't forced one way or the other. And it would be hard for anyone in that situation if the group-mind of that system forces people away from each other just b/c of physical features. Don't get me wrong, if a guy said he only liked white women, no matter what his color, I HAVE NEVER GIVEN a man grief on his perference or interest in women, but group-mind can be very powerful and influencing sometimes over a person's own intuition and beliefs.

All I know is that I am an empath and I do or did work on several cases that would seem odd to the "normal" person, as far as solving problems that seems to be spiritual in nature. And all awhile, not having all the tools to solve my own.

I had a Hindu lady that was helping me with a guy I loved, and she was very jealous, and so, I had another female, she's white, read this lady and see what was the problem. She said that the lady was jealous b/c her own relationship was such that she was unhappy, and I found that odd until I recalled that Hindus don't have options in love, and the other lady did pick up that she was jealous hearted, but given her circumstances, I could understand, if she's denied option for love, why wouldsn't she want to see any better for anyone else? So, I asked if there was anything I could do to pray for her and bless her love life.

All I know is that in the romantic and love seen, the city of brotherly love is held captive by Hindu caste systems and everyone is mechanically controlled. NO love, just control.

Go visit if you can, and do visit the Amish, just observe how robotic they are, as if they are slaves, white slaves on the outside, I wonder if they were told they were bad in their formal life and have to work off bad karma.

Be blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Go visit if you can, and do visit the Amish, just observe how robotic they are...

Hmmm, there is something ironic about that, and I just can't seem to put... my... finger... on... it.

You don't think there is anything a bit icky about "going to observe" people because they are a bit different? I mean they are people after all, it isn't a zoo.

debbiejo
I've been to PA, great chicken BTW, and watching the Amish is cool. But they chose that life. When they become a certain age, they are given a year or two to go outside their believes into the real world. At that time they can decide to leave.

They are cute with their little getups though, but they do seem to shy away from outsiders......

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
I've been to PA, great chicken BTW, and watching the Amish is cool. But they chose that life. When they become a certain age, they are given a year or two to go outside their believes into the real world. At that time they can decide to leave.

They are cute with their little getups though, but they do seem to shy away from outsiders......

Like Ewoks or Smurfs.

debbiejo
Well they're kinda like pod people that make great chicken.

Oh, you're talking about their outfits.. embarrasment

Little hats, suspenders......aww, so cute.

DigiMark007
Amish: Don't drink or drive.

And yes, Zombie Amish Hindus does sound extremely lucrative in a movie.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by maham

im speechless. your ethnocentric personality is truly astounding.

they dont HAVE any love for each other. they are arranges/forced into marriages with people they do not know. it has NOTHING to do with love, nor is the idea very KNOWN in pakistani culture.

and youve gotta be a hyppocrite/brainwashed to say this. its your brainwashing speaking not you. there is NOTHING wrong with public displays of affection. they are some of the best things you can expirience. there is NUTHING disgusting about them, and everything pasionate/lovely about them.

honestly, to think that you find them "disgusting" shows me how OUT of it you really are. calling things that make life worth living, disgusting.

are you gonna tell me that you feal no desire to kiss/make out/have sex with guys next? ridiculous

leonheartmm
Originally posted by debbiejo

actually. no. they are BRAINWASHED and then sent out at age 16 to choose. over 90% return back. i wonder why confused .

its simple. you cant rewire a lifetime worth of brain wiring in a week. it is all too alien to them.and opera trying to make them look good cause of her own deluded beliefs doesnt make them any better.

sure it might seem "cute" just like watching millions of slaves build the pyramids might look "cute and expotic" to sum1 in a plane. but they dont see it that way. amish life is ****ed up. such abuse should be made illegal by the state.

Czarina_Czarina
Here's a you_tube on the Amish that was just found...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4uMHvKb7Qw

Czarina_Czarina
actually. no. they are BRAINWASHED and then sent out at age 16 to choose. over 90% return back. i wonder why confused .

its simple. you cant rewire a lifetime worth of brain wiring in a week. it is all too alien to them.and opera trying to make them look good cause of her own deluded beliefs doesnt make them any better.

sure it might seem "cute" just like watching millions of slaves build the pyramids might look "cute and expotic" to sum1 in a plane. but they dont see it that way. amish life is ****ed up. such abuse should be made illegal by the state.

If you ever visit the one in PA, (lancastor county), they have the five star pentagram (on each slaughter house) which is usually acouple of yards away from their cattles, it's so odd for me to see that sign with a Christian group, I'm not judging them, it's just an observation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.