Is Smallville stillt terrible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
I gave up during Season 5 and am wondering if it's improved.

Ultimate Hulk43
I wouldn't say it was ever terrible, just repetitive but in season six the idea behind the season was phantoms. Check it out on youtube or when it comes on TV to see if you like.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Yes Smallville still is. Maybe this upcoming year it will improve.

Entity
Actually I think the first to seasons royally sucked balls. However since then its been improving and growing quite nicely.

In fact I wouldn't even have ever been watching after about the first 5 pieces of shit I saw if not for this one time I turned it on for the simple reason I was bored and there was nothing else on and I saw Alica die. I've been hooked ever since.

Its actually a hell of a show now. At least IMO
You just have to get past the fact this isn't the main stream universe. This is like an alternate reality. Therefore not everything has to be the same. At least thats how I began to accept all the changes they've made.

And lastly Michael Rosenbaum is simply the most incredible and convincing Lex I've ever seen. He's completely lived up to my expectations of what the character should be. (I do wish he'd finally quit dancing around it and finally succumb to who he truly is!)

Kal of Krypton
agreed.

Keollyn
I love the first two seasons, but now realize that it has some awful villains and cheesy plots. But anything is better than that horrendous season 4.

Arachnid1
I loved all the seasons.... sad

Kryptic
I thought season 6 has some powerful and interesting developments, though it did get quite comic book like. I know, I know! That's the root of the SuperVerse, I'm sorry! I just prefer adaptations that don't show the seams of media transfer so much, so I like the drama more than the comic book-ness. I apologize to those who are thinking "blasphemy!" Season 7 is not my cup of tea yet, but I'll give it time.

Faith27
Originally posted by Solo

Yes Smallville now is very much different from season1-5..actually rom season 6 the story was very very interesting.....so try to watch smallville again ...smile

RedK
Are you just trying to provoke all the die hard smallville fans?? I fyou dont like smallville why are you in a fan forum? Get the **** out!!

Ordained
is season 4 when lana became that witch over and over and over and over and over again?

superr
im wondering where smallville is going and how long for.
Surely clark has to accept his fate to be superman by the tiime he is at least 21.
And while tom welling can still play a convincing teenager.

The Pict
Smallville has picked up lately IMO (with the exception of Kara who sucks as a character and annoys the sh!t out of me.)

Season 4 was the only time it sucked all round.

Originally posted by superr
im wondering where smallville is going and how long for.
Surely clark has to accept his fate to be superman by the tiime he is at least 21.
And while tom welling can still play a convincing teenager.

They are in their early 20s now, not teens.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by The Pict
Smallville has picked up lately IMO (with the exception of Kara who sucks as a character and annoys the sh!t out of me.)

Season 4 was the only time it sucked all round.

They are in their early 20s now, not teens. I agree. I hate Kara too, though I liked season 4. I liked it least, but it was still good.

By the way, sweet sig. laughing out loud

The Pict
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I agree. I hate Kara too, though I liked season 4. I liked it least, but it was still good.

By the way, sweet sig. laughing out loud

Thanks weegee

msindependent20
In my opinion, Smallville still sucks. It was alright till they started messing with other superheros. They pick the worst actors/actresses to play the characters. Kara is suppose to be superman's kid cousin. The lady playing her looks older than clark. Black canary is suppose to have long blonde hair or wheres a blonde wig and whoever played her was totally wrong for the part. Green Arrow is suppose to be older than the person who played him. I mean Green Arrow is older than clark. They should just stick to superman characters and leave the rest alone, Though They aren't doing to well with that either. Lois isn't suppose to know clark right now. I think if they are going to recreate a story like superman they should at least try and make it reasonable.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Solo

you to huh? you got good taste. thumb up cant believe how the apologists dont see how horrible this show has become since season 5.thank god next year is the last year for this show.

Mr Parker
gotta bring this back to the top again and say YES.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.