Classic Dr. Strange Vs. Superman 1M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. strange gets blitzed to all hell. even batmite coudlnt' control SM1 from what galan says.

King Kandy
Strange doesn't need to control him to get the victory...

Superboy Prime
Speedblitz + Force Vision = sounds hot

Soljer
Give Strange twenty minutes and he could take this.

As is? Superman.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Soljer
Give Strange twenty minutes and he could take this.

As is? Superman.

I don't know. Superman 1M doesn't have a weakness against magic, eh?

I'm not saying Strange can't win...I'm just not sure how he could. This Supes would be just too fast for Strange to prepare for.

Soljer
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I don't know. Superman 1M doesn't have a weakness against magic, eh?

I'm not saying Strange can't win...I'm just not sure how he could. This Supes would be just too fast for Strange to prepare for.

Not if, as part of the prep, strange brings along the Vishanti...stick out tongue.

Sundipped
Is calling upon the Vishanti considered prep? I wouldn't say so. All he has to do is speak and summon their power at any time. Strange's choices for winning would be through BFR or through black magic.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
even batmite coudlnt' control SM1 from what galan says. This is correct...

Plus S1M has that little immunity to magic power. stick out tongue

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
This is correct...

Plus S1M has that little immunity to magic power. stick out tongue
So, it seems like Superman 1M is mocking 5th dimensional imps, is he by nature more powerful than them?

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
So, it seems like Superman 1M is mocking 5th dimensional imps, is he by nature more powerful than them? I doubt S1M is more powerful then Imps.... But he does have more senses.

draxx_tOfU
classic Strange ftw...

Laminator_X
Round 1: S1M clobbers Strange.

Round 2: Strange's astral form rises from his unconscious body and nails S1M with the Eye of Agomotto.

TricksterPriest
Or he could do what he always does against someone who's using obscene power against him. Jack it and take it for himself. stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Or he could do what he always does against someone who's using obscene power against him. Jack it and take it for himself. stick out tongue If Strange wins, it wouldn't be in that way imo.

Astner
He have taken down the Inbetweener, give the guy some credit.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
He have taken down the Inbetweener, give the guy some credit. I never said Strange wouldn't win...

Just that if he did, it wouldn't be by taking S1M's power imo. smile

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Who wins?

Classic Strange FTW

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
If Strange wins, it wouldn't be in that way imo.

Uh, why not? confused He's done it to much bigger guns than S1M. Dormammu, Mephisto, Shuma-Gorath, all the magic on earth...... eek!

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Uh, why not? confused He's done it to much bigger guns than S1M. Dormammu, Mephisto, Shuma-Gorath, all the magic on earth...... eek! Were any of them immune to magic? confused

Look, I'm not saying S1M wins...

Just saying that Strange wouldn't just "jack his powers", ftw..... imo. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.