Akuma vs. Shao Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sundipped
This is Akuma (back when u didn't need to get to level 3 to hell murder) evil face vs. the big bad boss of MK. Who wins?

Superboy Prime
I don't know.

On paper Shao Khan should win...but then he loses to the likes of Liu Kang.

Guilty Gear
Liu Kang beating Shao Khan was PIS if I'm not mistaken.

Superboy Prime
It is PIS.

nasty PIS might I add.

Guilty Gear
Shao Khan creates an island destroying portal and throws Akuma in it XD

Nikkolas
LIU Kang has beaten Shang Tsung several times as well as Shinnok, Kahn's firm superior in power.

shin_remy
Gouki takes this i believe but i'm still not sure

this thread already exist and back then i said Kahn would win, but actually i think not he will go down against the raw power of Gouki

Tha C-Master
It's not the first time it's happened either about Khan and Kang.

MadMel
kahn should make up for it with his magic..kahn is superior to shang tsung in terms of magic, and tsung could destroy an island in a weakened state..kahn could hold his owns against the likes of raiden and shinnok, both of which are incredibly powerful
i reckon he could take this..

Kazenji
I thought we were talking about a Akuma vs shao Khan blink

ThoraxeRMG
Akuma takes this

shin_remy
A tank weights 70.000 ton

a ship even more!!!....

- Destory a Sunk ship and blast it to the surface,
causing chaos even for another ship on the water .

- cause a Power surge that made a deep submarine lose communication

- can withstand the extreme crushing pressure of the deep sea.

Superboy Prime
Just because Kang has beat Khan more than once doesn't rule out the fact it's PIS.

Because...we all know shaolin monks > emeperor of outworld.

Violent2Dope
Akuma in a curbstomp(yes I said it), all Gouki has to do is blitz him, and the ultra slow Shao Kahn falls.

Superboy Prime
Agreed.

If Liu Kang can somehow pull it off, so can the bad mother ****er known as GOuki.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Just because Kang has beat Khan more than once doesn't rule out the fact it's PIS.

Because...we all know shaolin monks > emeperor of outworld.

How can it be PIS when he's also beat Shinnok ?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Kazenji
How can it be PIS when he's also beat Shinnok ? Because beating Shinnok is even bigger PIS.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Because beating Shinnok is even bigger PIS.

Touche.

Kazenji
What bullshit

So you disagree liu kang can do all those things but yet midway themselves are in charge of what they do

**** its like saying harry potter should'nt do that but yet who's in charge J.k rowling.

Guilty Gear
http://www.esreality.com/files/placeimages/2006/46138-i-lold001.jpg

Kazenji
Well its true with what you some of you guys are going on about what midway has done with some of liu kangs feats are PIS

I suppose next you'll be saying you actually work at midway roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guilty Gear
Shao Khan wins in a landslide.

Violent2Dope
Shao Kahn falls to Gouki with ease.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Shao Khan wins in a landslide.

why ?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well its true with what you some of you guys are going on about what midway has done with some of liu kangs feats are PIS

I suppose next you'll be saying you actually work at midway roll eyes (sarcastic)

...I'm Batman batdur

Violent2Dope
I don't care what Kahn can blow up with his Godly powers, he's too damn slow to even hold his own against Gouki.

Guilty Gear
...I'm Batman batdur rofl

quanchi112
shao kahn would crush akuma. curbstomp

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by quanchi112
shao kahn would crush akuma. curbstomp Incorrect. Kahn is far too slow to even compete with Akuma.

Superboy Prime
A MK fan should list Khan's feats...if he has any besides getting owned by Kang, or the deadly alliance.

Violent2Dope
A MK fan should list Khan's feats...if he has any besides getting owned by Kang, or the deadly alliance. MK characters are on average as fast as normal humans, some character's strength is super but rarely do we see them do anything very impressive speedwise.

MadMel
one of kahns feats was ripping all the souls of earthrealm (except for the combatants) from their bodies during MK2
lemme find some more

Kazenji
...I'm Batman batdur

exactly my thoughts from the so called midway workers.... shifty

shin_remy
Gouki's feats :

1 Sunk a island with one punch

2 Split a Mountain in half

3 Destroy a Sunk ship and blast it to the surface,
causing chaos even for another ship on the water .

4 cause a Power surge that made a deep submarine lose communication

5 can withstand the extreme crushing pressure of the deep sea.

( A tank weights 70.000 ton, a Ship even weights more!!!) do the math

Dark Hadou has the power to destroy every living thing in the world, his chi surrounds the area, grass and rocks coming from the ground.
Gouki was in Alpha strong enough to blow up mountains and islands. He never had to use his full power in the Sf series.

He beated Gill, he raped him, he tought he won and walked away. Then Gill resurected

He beated Sf 2 M.Bison, Current Gouki can beat Sf Alpha 3 Bison no doubt bout it

in the comics he punched out Sakura with a jab,

kicked Ryu's and Ken's ass.

Killed his brother and father.

He is seen destroying a comet with a punch. A Comet that was coming to the earth, comet was big enough to destroy the world.

in Snk Vs Capcom, Gouki was a beast, overpowerd

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by MadMel
one of kahns feats was ripping all the souls of earthrealm (except for the combatants) from their bodies during MK2
lemme find some more Too bad he's so frickin slow Gouki will have already killed him.

Guilty Gear
shin_remy in a massive curbstomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.